Weakness policy- the advertisment

Oh shit, it happened again: you accidentaly used Aqua Jet against your own Rhyperior, you clumsy bitch! If only there was a way to double your offensive stats upon being hit by a super-effective move! Well, we can't fix the incompetence that let to this situation, but we can make your oddly specific wishes come true with the Weakness Policy! It's like a health insurence, except it doesn't dry up every single penny of your life savings in order to get a Spongebob bandaid and maybe a lollipop after having a car crash! Don't believe me? Here's science. This Dragapult without a Weakness Policy switches into an Ice Beam, it fucking dies. With a Weakness Policy, however, it still fucking dies, but at least you wasted your money on a Weakness Policy, and that's a win for me. Here's a review from one of our most trusty costumers to convince you further:

Greetings, my name is Aloysious "Al" Fairweather, but you can call me Dragonite. The Weakness Policy has truly changed my life in many meaningful ways, it has helped me form a happy familiy, it has helped me get a medicine degree, and it has helped sweep entire teams as long as the enemy is completely incompetent and hits me with a super-effective move without breaking Multiscale first. Overall, 10/10, would tank an Ice Beam again.

If that didn't make you rush to your nearest Pokemart to buy one of these bad boys, I don't know what will. Joking, i know exactly what will: this incredible offer! By buying 2 Weakness Policy for 50.000 pokedollars, our company will get 50.000 pokedollars! Buy today! Now. It's an order.

Weakness Policy: protect yourself, your loved ones, and your gen 8 OU ladder elo.

Dear Nev Guy 44,
I would love to inquire as to the state of a Resistance Policy, and if this is in the works. Many of my Pokemon feel that they would be able to make good use of this item and are willing to act as trial subjects for such a product should you actually create it. However, if it is not created, my Pokemon have told me that they have taken one of your valuable employees hostage and will kill them should this item not be created. In fact, every single Pokemon of mine is in on this. Well, except for Malamar. All this talk of a Resistance Policy has severely depressed Malamar which, oddly enough, has actually made it more cheerful on the exterior. Whatever mood it's in, it still always finds a way to be contrarian. But I know the truth. I'm actually looking into therapy for it. Oh, yes, your employee. I'm sorry about them being kidnapped, but I myself have no say in this. In fact, I'm almost being held hostage myself! It's a crazy world out there. Anyways, they have said that you have 48 hours to announce your plans for the Resistance Policy or else the employee dies. Please give them what they want. Your employee is a rather nice man. He says his name is Darrel, rhymes with Barrel. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and godspeed!​
Sincerely, Spork​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)