We only have one life

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
This style of thinking is whats commonly refered as "optimistic nihilism" where nothing matters, therefore, you should do anything you want without shame, because we will all come back into the void

While its better than standard nihilism, it still nihilism, therefore L + Ratio + Life matters + watch Fraggle Rock

YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't sell yourself short, your legacy can also be in how you affect the people around you

for example, one of my friends let me read a romantic fanfic she wrote about mike pence and a fly that landed on his head during a debate or something. i don't think i'm the same person as i was before reading that tbh

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
don't sell yourself short, your legacy can also be in how you affect the people around you

for example, one of my friends let me read a romantic fanfic she wrote about mike pence and a fly that landed on his head during a debate or something. i don't think i'm the same person as i was before reading that tbh
send it to me

Yeah, I have to agree with you on this one.

We don't have the foresight to see one day we are in a severe car accident or in a mass shooting or even die of a random aneurysm one day.

Eat dessert first, because you'll pass on before being finished with dinner.

the laws of relativity suggest that your death has already happened from other points of observation in the universe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)