Ways in which you've hurt your back (or the "I HATE GOLF" thread)

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
I was playing golf like all rich little white boys do when they want to pretend they're working when in reality they just want an excuse to day-drink and I was teeing up on the 17th hole, +2 on the whole course which was a miracle given that I'm absolutely abhorrent at golf, and in the process of doing my stroke, I overexerted the twist in my trunk and pulled a muscle. At age 24 I did not stretch my back enough and now I'm gonna have back problems for the rest of my life because of golf, thanks you useless sport

How have you managed to hurt your back and what does it feel like for you / why do you like or not like golf, how has it hurt you?

I fucked up my Back in my early 20s.... the Worst was certainly after i Stopped in Scottsbluff Nebraska to use the local YMCA gym while living in the van....

Had a back spasm so bad that i collapsed onto the floor and Could Not walk.

Re-aggravated this injury moving a mattress out of my old Apartment during covid.

3 doctor's visits and an MRI later... I learned i had 3 herniated discs. Plus my old dislocated shoulder did not Help.

After about 2 years focusing on stretching and bodyweight movements... i am doing Much better!!!

Now i only blow out other peoples'backs... consentually... of course!

i Also hate Golf by the Way!!

In the modern ERA, a sport solely designed for Rich white men who happen to be Old... especially popular in the South,,,

How far we have Come from Kilts!!! i Bet they would not even Let me on the course with a kilt....

they DONT want you to feel the wind gently Caressing your balls. No sir.

looking down at my phone has kinda made my resting position to be looking down. that probably isn't good for my spine, which in turn is probably not good for my back. nothing hurts because I have the power of youth, but I'll probably regret things when I'm a middle aged man.

I hate mini golf

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
looking down at my phone has kinda made my resting position to be looking down. that probably isn't good for my spine, which in turn is probably not good for my back. nothing hurts because I have the power of youth, but I'll probably regret things when I'm a middle aged man.

I hate mini golf
make sure you don't have a headphone dent in your head too then

also why do you hate minigolf?

Golf hasn't had me throw out my back, but I have been medically advised to never play it again for other reasons. Notably, my shoulders tend to dislocate at times (for about a half hour each time, since they tend to get stuck above the socket in front of the clavicle), and so if the swing motion isn't completely perfect I'll likely be needing an ambulance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)