Warstory: Planning Ahead?

I actually enjoyed this warstory quite a bit since each team was played pretty well and there weren't too many bad moves made overall. On the last two lines, I interpreted them a bit differently, as in you said gg implying you had already won, and he said no it's not gg, not to mean that it wasn't a good game but to say that the game wasn't over yet, about which he was correct, but yeah it was a pretty good warstory

I didn't know I was faster: I had no idea what kind of Celebi he was packing. I was just saying gg, no matter what the outcome would be.
NOW tell me... what did I do wrong?
See the problem here is you didn't take into account the other way one could've perceived that. From a cynical point of view it could be seen as patronizing, most battlers sorta expect Celebi to bite the dust against Hera given Hera's tendency to be speed orientated.

Other thing I know some battlers just generally dislike dawdling on the final move. I know it annoys me slightly when someone can't wait till after the game finishes before saying their gg's. Its also probably the technicality given its still running.

Just do it after if they stick around and theres no issues really. I know some just run immediately but some people just have nothing to say really.

I know a lot of people who say "gg" just before they know they are about to lose.
Difference here being he had a Hera and he had a Celebi, he wasn't exactly on the losing end...

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Is it just me or your Zapdos could've Sub'd on a turn Celebi used Recover and then BPassed to Heracross safely Megahorn from behind a sub?

Why is everyone bitching about his opponent? The guy said it wasn't a gg and I would of said the same thing too. He got fucked by para so many times, I was actually happy to see him win in the end.

Good read, just irritating to see all of this just because someone felt it wasn't a good game.

Is it just me or your Zapdos could've Sub'd on a turn Celebi used Recover and then BPassed to Heracross safely Megahorn from behind a sub?
I would have, but my Heracross would've dies to the sandstream and poison damage

Why is everyone bitching about his opponent? The guy said it wasn't a gg and I would of said the same thing too. He got fucked by para so many times, I was actually happy to see him win in the end.

Good read, just irritating to see all of this just because someone felt it wasn't a good game.
Glad to see you enjoyed it?

I jus want to bring up a bit of more hax tha happened: my heracross and obi's celebi are the same speed, so I also won the 50% chance of atacking first.
I'm the kind of hax, lol!

Oh wow, I'm surprised. I played quite well.

Even though I'm using an oldass team, and my opponent is using a well-known oldass team, I hope more people will enjoy reading this.

lol longass bump.

This is a good warstory, you did just about everything right that could be done short of changing the actual content of the story. I liked the comments, I liked the layout, I loved the fact you didn't make any kind of obnoxious opening/nicknames.

By the way, people, if you feel like you need to use "gg" before the end of the actual game -- don't do it unless you're cool with risking being misunderstood. If you need to explain anything past "good game" using "gg" just take the three seconds out and type it properly (heaven forbid you use non-acronyms to talk to anyone you're taking time out to fight).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)