[Warstory] Ash: I'm going to be a pokemon master!!!

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I thought about mentioning it, but with a team as frail as yours, Ambipom would make it worse.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, no really dependable U-Turn targets. At least Swellow sees U-Turn as an out, and not something he depends on . . .

Aquajet + mirror coat isn't possible on blastoise I guess, this made me sad as I was inspired to breed one by this warstory :/

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah really!? Crap-- I used an illegal moveset!! T-T

Damn, and I like both of those moves a lot, though I guess Mirror Coat is probably more important . . .

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Muk is actually not a bad poke. One would almost see it as a special weezing except that a psychic weakness really is bad in that regard, and no levitate takes away a lot of appeal. It could be worth a try on the Ash team though . . .

Bwahahaha! How did I not see this story on the boards? XD This makes me wish I had saved the battle log. I don't remember if there was talk to war story it or not.

Yeah, I still have a LOT to learn when it comes to what to expect from certain pokemon. Mostly, I feel the only way I'll learn is by experiencing it for myself. Like how I totally forgot about Volt Tackle. (Thank GOD the recoil killed it XD)

This team was my attempt to really think through a team instead of throwing stuff together more or less. Suicune was on there because I could not bring myself to use Blissey XD

For the Sceptile v. Zam, you wouldn't know it because you couldn't see it, but that's a Trick Zam I have w/ Choice Specs. And looking back, perhaps Modest nature was over-doing it a bit XD I don't remember what I was thinking :p

I am honored by your warstory, ChouToshio.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
It was an awesome battle-- and I guess the real confrontation was between Zam and Sceptile. I'm glad my sceptile went first . . . xD

I know what you mean by hating blissey though. I dislike her too . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)