Jirachi @ Leftovers ** Optatio
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Punch
- Psychic
- Toxic
- Wish

This has been moderately sucessful so far, I have won 12/18 battles with it. I'm looking to improve it further.

Judging by the term "Mannschaft" in your thread title, imo what you're saying has something to do with teh penis.

Lonely nature on gar, and sub/explosion/hypnosis over sludge bomb imo.

Taunt over HP Grass on Tar. You have Milo for pert anyway.

Needs bliss/lax over Miltank. Or at least put some Def and Spd from Atk.

I like CM over Toxic on Jira, also I like around 300 def, with Bold nature.

imo you're trying too make your team too offensive (even the tanks) I would just get Claydol over Donphan, for better tanking, a more decent tar counter, and still being able to RS. Also Raikou weak if you don't ditch Miltank.

Keep the Naughty nature on gengar or else CBHera will completely destroy this team, actually I still dont think that's enough of a bug resist because if you ever meet a mop cross he'll 6-0 this team, so try putting in a Salamence or Gyarados over Ttar maybe...

Judging by the term "Mannschaft" in your thread title, imo what you're saying has something to do with teh penis.
The thread title is "rate my team" sent through babelfish.

Lonely nature on gar, and sub/explosion/hypnosis over sludge bomb imo.
I'm keeping Gengar the way it is because of Heracross (see below).

Taunt over HP Grass on Tar. You have Milo for pert anyway.
Fair point, I'll change that.

Needs bliss/lax over Miltank. Or at least put some Def and Spd from Atk.
I like Miltank, it sorta does the job of both Bliss and Lax, though not as effectively. It can take physical hits pretty well at the moment even without Def EVs as I rarely switch it in when I can't set up Curse, otherwise Milotic, Donphan or occasionally Gengar takes physical hits.

I like CM over Toxic on Jira, also I like around 300 def, with Bold nature.
It takes hits as well as I need it to at the moment, so I don't really need more defense. I'll try it with Calm Mind but I am a little sceptical, as I usually end up switching out Jirachi pretty quick when people figure the moveset and send out counters.

imo you're trying too make your team too offensive (even the tanks) I would just get Claydol over Donphan, for better tanking, a more decent tar counter, and still being able to RS.
It's interesting you say that because I built this team with the phrase "durable sweepers" constantly in mind. I don't really have defined sweepers or tanks (except maybe Gengar), they all muck in together to do both of those jobs. I considered Claydol, but decided against it because it can't really damage things it isn't designed to counter.

Also Raikou weak if you don't ditch Miltank.
I'm very aware of the Raikou problem, but I would rather not ditch Miltank if it can be avoided. If there are any other solutions, I wouldn't mind exploring them.

Keep the Naughty nature on gengar or else CBHera will completely destroy this team, actually I still dont think that's enough of a bug resist because if you ever meet a mop cross he'll 6-0 this team, so try putting in a Salamence or Gyarados over Ttar maybe...
It's interesting you mention Heracross because I either haven't encountered it or haven't encountered it as a particularly memorable problem. I'll leave Gengar the way it is just in case, and will consider further changes if I see Heracross as more of a problem with time.

So yeah to sum up:
  • Tyranitar is getting Taunt over HP Grass.
  • Jirachi is getting Calm Mind over Toxic.
  • I would appreciate help with the Raikou problem.

mein Mannschaft* anyway, what is Sludge Bomb countering from Gengar? You could put Giga Drain on it so that you could dedicate Tyranitar solely to attacking (-defense is :(). I also like CBTar a lot, I think that is it the single most threatening pokemon in the game, so you could try that over Dragon Dance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)