UUPL XII Player Signups [Auction Sunday, February 18th at 1 PM GMT -5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Name: SOMALIA
Tiers Played: BW UU
Timezone: GMT +0

BW UU team tour Record (i didnt include the ancient PO teams tours) : 6-1 / 5-0 / 5-2 / 6-0 / 4-2 / 3-0 / 6-2 / 4-1 / 5-1 (i cancered that year) / 1-1 (i cancered that year)

The gist of it...I have the best bw uu record of all time and I wont cancer anymore (I havent cancered in the last 3 years so it is an easy 3k purchase); just let me know if you want to buy me and I am happy to work with any manager.

Player name: geopolitics
Tiers played: SV UU
GMT -6

Am ladder player wanting to get into tours, will practice/play hard and contribute well to team environment. Only real qualification is I peaked 3 on ladder in both SV UU and SS UU, will fetch proof of peak for interested managers - shoot me a message. Also an autistic teambuilder who will endlessly search for insane things to put on my teams so even if I don't get picked I would be happy to be a contributor - just want to break into tour scene somehow.

Also an experienced ORAS and SS player (although admittedly its been a while since I've touched those tiers, but will log crazy hours to learn the modern adaptations if I'm needed as a flex player

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)