Tournament UUFPL II- Chapter 2: The Demon Sorcerer

The evil demon sorcerers from the empires of Karkomarko have invaded U. Dunder Oozed and kidnapped most of its heroes! The kingdom has fallen into a state of despair, as the wizards and magicians warp and distort reality to satisfy their nihilegoistic desires. Some say this is the end of U. Dunder Oozed, and there is no possibility to recover. But as shown by the happenings of the grape seed harvest, heroes and legends can be born at any time...

Golden Apple of Deep Dusk Forest
Corrupted by the evil sorcery of the dark world magicians, guild Kakuna Matata seeks out a treacherous journey past Dark Hill and into the Deep Dusk Forest to attain the Golden Apple, a sacred fruit that cleanses them from their impure state. However, Here Comes the Sunfloras has this in mind too, and the two groups duke it out for the last Golden Apple on the tree.
:ss/Kakuna: VS :ss/Sunflora:
Kakuna Matata (7) vs (3) Here Comes the Sunfloras
SS: DugZa vs Corperate n
SS UU: Brexus vs Corporate Donkey
SS UU: Ron AzZoCcX vs Sakura&Seele
SM UU: Draphirion vs Adrift and Alone
ORAS UU: eu Dj Breloominati♬ vs Specs
BW UU: RaJ.Shoot vs AM faded love
DPP UU: Goblin vs Ara
ADV UU: Accel vs innovamania
GSC UU: cherryb0ng vs Diophantine airfare
RBY UU: Volk vs Shellnuts

Tartarus Level 9
Many of the kingdom's finest warriors have been imprisoned in magical confinement cells by the dark sorcerers, forced to battle in an underground prison fight ring for warden Seymour D. Guzzler's entertainment. After many bloody battles, teams Silicobra Kai and Starly Rae Jepsen face off in the finals to determine who will be granted freedom from their cells.
:ss/Starly: VS :ss/Silicobra:
Starly Rae Jepsen (4) vs (6) Silicobra Kai
SS: Allen-xia vs OnArceus
SS UU: Permission Slip vs Sirwings
SS UU: itsjustdrew vs TeamCharm
SM UU: Amukamara vs Spl4sh
ORAS UU: dingbat vs hjkhj
BW UU: crying vs eden
DPP UU: zS vs Beraldinho
ADV UU: Luna's Banned now vs Parpar
GSC UU: SpacialRendevous vs TLTK
RBY UU: Koalacance vs Cam

Knightmare
With confusion and danger spreading throughout the land, factory workers turned freedom fighters Sirfetch'deez Nuts are leading an underground resistance against the dark forces, rescuing civilians in need. Former knight team Saur True Venusaurs, wanting to preserve their clan before all else, leads an attack against Sirfetch'deez Nuts to shut them down for their new masters.
:ss/Sirfetchd: VS :ss/Venusaur:
Sirfetch'deez Nuts (6) vs (4) Saur True Venusaurs
SS: Fc vs gum
SS: TotomonGang vs KM
SS: pannuracotta HaxxLR vs omi
SM: Splash vs Alkione
ORAS: Elfuseon vs Expulso
BW: Fakee vs cy
DPP: hariyana grande vs Cubic Skunk
ADV: pokemonisfun vs Mr.378
GSC: Celebiii Leafium Z vs Thepatatedouce
RBY: 5Dots vs phoopes

Road to the Holy Temple
Diancie is Unbreakable, empowered by the sacred Grape Juice from last week, has escaped with Yolo Swag Poliwags, and seek holy weapons to banish the unholy entities of destruction. Reaching Aegis Cave, the landmark that needs to be crossed to reach the temple, the groups decide it's best to split up to see who can get there first. However, both believe the right path is right, and face off with each other to determine which path they take.
:ss/Poliwag: VS :ss/Diancie:
Yolo Swag Poliwags (5) vs (5) Diancie is Unbreakable
SS: ausma vs Meri Berry
SS: GasaiYunoSan vs avg
SS: joey the goon vs adem
SM: Thiago Nunes vs Estarossa
ORAS: Panther-T vs Lily
BW: Armada vs Nalorium
DPP: HSOWA vs Ara ara
ADV: Micciu vs gorex
GSC: Juno vs Thor
RBY: stunner047 vs Unowndragon

Facing the forces of Darkness
With chaos in the lands of U. Dunder Oozed, there are many powerful heroes not taking in the above trials. Yet, they still will support their teams in banishing evils throughout the land. And they have opportunities to do so!

If you are a Bench player to start the week, you can participate in this week's Bench Game! This week's game:

Take an alt account with the name UUFPLW2 (name) on the SS UU ladder. Then, at any ELO, KO a Pokemon that has used Nasty Plot and win the game. Post the replay here. Have fun!

Last edited:

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Welcome to another episode of biased and average predictions with Permission Slip. I am your host, Permission Slip.

Last weeks predictions: 15/30 (50%)
All time predictions" 15/30 (50%)

Kakuna Matata (4) vs (6) Here Comes the Sunfloras
SS UU: DugZa vs Corperate n - N is finally being released. I do not think he will be stopped
SS UU: Brexus vs Corporate Donkey - good showing, retained themself for a reason
SS UU: AzZoCcX vs Sakura&Seele - bounce back week for azz
SM UU: Draphirion vs Adrift and Alone - my bad last time bro
ORAS UU: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Specs - i wanted to highlight dj cus specs said i was crazy for picking him over pif but i picked him for a reason
BW UU: RaJ.Shoot vs faded love - he bounces back i promise....
DPP UU: Goblin vs Ara - idk what to say about this but my gut says ara
ADV UU: Accel vs innovamania - accel bounces back
GSC UU: cherryb0ng vs Diophantine - gsc wins and bong rips
RBY UU: Volk vs Shellnuts - extra prep time better game time

Sirfetch'deez Nuts (5) vs (5) Saur True Venusaurs
SS: Fc vs gum - havent got to see Fc play this tier yet but I have seen gum so there ya go
SS: TotomonGang vs KM - KM and I bonded a little over music this week so lfg KM
SS: HaxxLR vs omi - beat my coinflip last week so heres the recognition you deserve
SM: Splash vs Alkione - they traded his alter ego to make him a killing machine
ORAS: Elfuseon vs Expulso - im scared to bet against him now
BW: Fakee vs cy - i caught a glimpse of your last game and you killed it
DPP: hariyana grande vs Cubic Skunk - i hate you for playing before i got this done but also id never vote against my GOAT
ADV: pokemonisfun vs Mr.378 - ADV pif lmao lfg
GSC: Celebiii vs Thepatatedouce - have never seen biii lose
RBY: 5Dots vs phoopes - redemption arc

Yolo Swag Poliwags (4) vs (6) Diancie is Unbreakable
SS: ausma vs Meri Berry - i believe in comeback week for meri
SS: GasaiYunoSan vs avg - luckiest kid i know
SS: joey the goon vs adem - last week was rough but i think you can edge it out my guy
SM: Thiago Nunes vs Estarossa - thiago has what it takes to make both him and esta 1-1
ORAS: Panther-T vs Lily - lily bounces back
BW: Armada vs Nalorium - what can i say he broke the curse
DPP: HSOWA vs Ara ara - week 1 you both impressed me since i never saw either of you play but im leaning a little more towards HSOWA
ADV: Micciu vs gorex - think gorex is playing p solid rn
GSC: Juno vs Thor - ive never been so excited for a GSC game
RBY: stunner047 vs Unowndragon - both off a win but i was right about stunner last time so lfg stunner

:ss/Scyther: WEEK 2 WEEKLY HOSTS TIER RANKINGS :ss/Zarude:

At the start of each week, we will rank the top 10 SS and top 5 other tiers for those starting in the week. Our rankings are based on science and research and are probably 100% accurate, but there is a hint of subjectivity to them. We take into account prior successes and failures, current status within the tier, and performance in previous weeks/overall records. So here we have it:

:Hatterene: SS Rankings
  1. KM
  2. OnArceus
  3. Allen-xia
  4. itsjustdrew
  5. Sirwings
  6. Corperate n
  7. ausma
  8. Meri Berry
  9. GasaiYunoSan
  10. omi

:Primarina: SM Rankings
  1. Amukamara
  2. Adrift and Alone
  3. Estarossa
  4. Spl4sh
  5. Splash

:Sylveon: ORAS Rankings
  1. Expulso
  2. Specs
  3. Lily
  4. dingbat
  5. hjkhj

:Victini: BW Rankings
  1. Fakee
  2. eden
  3. faded love
  4. crying
  5. Nalorium

:Uxie: DPP Rankings
  1. hariyana grande
  2. Ara ara
  3. HSOWA
  4. zS
  5. Beraldinho

:Solrock: ADV Rankings
  1. Accel
  2. pokemonisfun
  3. gorex
  4. innovamania
  5. Luna's Banned now

:Granbull: GSC Rankings
  1. Juno
  2. Thor
  3. Diophantine
  4. cherryb0ng
  5. Celebiii

:Tentacruel: RBY Rankings
  1. Volk
  2. Koalacance
  3. Shellnuts
  4. Unowndragon
  5. stunner047

Last edited:

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
Week 1 Predicts: 3/3

GSC UU: cherryb0ng vs Diophantine - Probably getting another act win / sub lets be honest. Tbh if this game happens I'd definitely predict the potential upset of cherry actually winning here, I feel he's much more in tune with current trends and will simply care a lot more and put more effort into the prep for this game which will likely provide a decent advantage. Dio's a strong player though so this'll definitely be a good game to watch if it actually happens.

GSC UU: SpacialRendevous vs TLTK - Not really sure who to predict in this one. I didn't catch spacial's match live last week but the team he brought seemed p decent, LS HypnoGyara teams are potent but I would have definitely gone a Nidoqueen route over Piloswine on that team, definitely one of the most dangerous Light Screen abusers and leaves you playing less on the backfoot around an opposing Gyarados as much. I know nothing about TLTK in GSC UU and he played RBY last week so I have no real information to work off here, so would predict spacial to win juts off what I do actually have available. Will be interested to see how this game goes anyway.

GSC UU: Celebiii vs ThePatateDouce - Happy to see the sweet potato playing this week after he had to be subbed out due to not feeling well last week. Cel won an interesting match vs Dio's sub lats week, I wasn't particularly a big fan of either of the team's brought but it was cool to see a Pikachu sweep for sure. Cel's early freeze on Granbull was rather fortunate and could have prevented some potentially dangerous 50/50s, but Granbull is always put on a bit of a backfoot to rng and prediction in that sequence anyway I cannot fault how he played that match at all and it was a solid performance either way. The sweet potato will no doubt put up a good fight here, but I found the choice of team in Venusaur's sub match vs us last week very suspect, team basically couldn't handle any of RestTalk Mime, CurseTalk Bull, or Piloswine well at all. I have no idea who was actually responsible for that and won't assume it was necesarily the team that was originally planned to be brought but it was definitely a very iffy choice, and makes me want to predict Cel here, as I felt his team last week was simply better, even if i wasn't too fond of the opposing Psychic-matchup thanks to a non-RestTalk Mime of his own.

Excited to watch all these matches this week, hopefully i'll be able to catch more of them live this time. Will consider writing a more detailed analysis post of the matches from last week later if i find the time.

Prof.Otaku

won gg

s/o jeza.p for the team :heart:

Prof.Otaku . I gonna text back here as i can not reply on the first week thread. Let me tell you, i'm suprised to see you winning a game once. Like, finally everything is possible in life. Let me tell you, from now, if you ask to your amazing cap's to bench you every weeks... you finish this tour in positive ratio... think about it . And thanks for not forgetting me :worrywhirl:

:SS/Kakuna: VS :SS/Sunflora:
Kakuna Matata (5) vs (5) Here Comes the Sunfloras
SS: DugZa vs Corperate n - i think dugza just beat corp in uu open but he will come for revenge. hes a good player !
SS UU: Brexus vs Corporate Donkey - donkey is super active in uu cord but he just talks about his fav mons lol i hope he does well in this tour but i think brexus will win
SS UU: AzZoCcX vs Sakura&Seele - azzoccx seems like a cool guy and he played ok last week considering his team got owned by tangrowth. i think he'll win
SM UU: Draphirion vs Adrift and Alone - adrift is rly underrated imo
ORAS UU: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Specs - specs played rly well last week and i hope to see him do well in this stacked oras pool
BW UU: RaJ.Shoot vs faded love - someone idk vs bwuu enthusiast hmm
DPP UU: Goblin vs Ara - i've played ara quite a few times and don't have a good enough sample size on goblin. i think ara will win
ADV UU: Accel vs innovamania - banger mu, i think accel should win despite the records but i hope this is a good one
GSC UU: cherryb0ng vs Diophantine -given this matchup happens, i'd guess its a close one, but i'll say cherrybong
RBY UU: Volk vs Shellnuts - saw volk play didnt see shellnuts play lol

:ss/Starly: VS :ss/Silicobra:
Starly Rae Jepsen (9) vs (1) Silicobra Kai
SS: Allen-xia vs OnArceus - allenxia played well last week, but i still think this can be close if we dont see a hitmonlee lol. i'll say allenxia but i hope its a good one
SS UU: Permission Slip vs Sirwings - EPIC matchup ! i like them both and i think they are strong up-and-coming players but hope my boy slippy wins
SS UU: itsjustdrew vs TeamCharm - drew played well last week tbh, and i havent seen teamcharm play ssuu so
SM UU: Amukamara vs Spl4sh - this guy won like every pl game i saw him play last week. seems like hes on a tear lately
ORAS UU: dingbat vs hjkhj - its funny seeing dingbat win games out of thin air like last week lol. hes cool tho hope he wins
BW UU: crying vs eden - both had nice wins last week but one owned me in randbats open !!
DPP UU: zS vs Beraldinho - zs had a clean win last week, and i think beraldinho is a good player but he just slipped up vs banded primeape. i still believe he can win
ADV UU: Luna's Banned now vs Parpar - lbn won a matchup that i didnt think was possible last week, so i say them just for that
GSC UU: SpacialRendevous vs TLTK - idk spacials nice

:ss/Poliwag: VS :ss/Diancie:
Yolo Swag Poliwags (3) vs (7) Diancie is Unbreakable
SS: ausma vs Meri Berry - meri seems like she knows what shes doing, ausma seems good too though, prob close
SS: GasaiYunoSan vs avg - kinda got bailed last week but hes cool, gasai can definitely win but leaning avg rn
SS: joey the goon vs adem - adem had a closer game last week, think he will take this one
SM: Thiago Nunes vs Estarossa - this is too hard for me to pick, bolding at random, should be a good game
ORAS: Panther-T vs Lily - lily's strong at oras and we didnt see panther play last week so
BW: Armada vs Nalorium - im convinced hes now flipping his score from last year
DPP: HSOWA vs Ara ara - band ape was cool to see and hsowa play w/ it well, ara x2 also had the threats last week though so should be close
ADV: Micciu vs gorex - micciu held their own really well in a uupl game last week with some interesting picks, the tier shakeup should benefit them
GSC: Juno vs Thor - 25k vs 20k, wont pretend like i knew wat happened in their games last week but should be a banger mu. taking the easy route and voting for the more expensive player though
RBY: stunner047 vs Unowndragon - think unowndragon is just more familiar w/ rby

18/30 for week 1 ! (one of L's was an act loss but w/e lol)

Last edited:
Week 2 predicts wahooo. (F Hariyana for playing so damn fast)
No explaining now am v lazy
Kakuna Matata (6) vs (4) Here Comes the Sunfloras
SS: DugZa vs Corperate n
SS UU: Brexus vs Corporate Donkey
SS UU: AzZoCcX vs Sakura&Seele
SM UU: Draphirion vs Adrift and Alone
ORAS UU: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Specs
BW UU: RaJ.Shoot vs faded love
DPP UU: Goblin vs Ara
ADV UU: Accel vs innovamania
GSC UU: cherryb0ng vs Diophantine
RBY UU: Volk vs Shellnuts

Starly Rae Jepsen (5) vs (5) Silicobra Kai
SS: Allen-xia vs OnArceus
SS UU: Permission Slip vs Sirwings
SS UU: itsjustdrew vs TeamCharm
SM UU: Amukamara vs Spl4sh
ORAS UU: dingbat vs hjkhj
BW UU: crying vs eden
DPP UU: zS vs Beraldinho
ADV UU: Luna's Banned now vs Parpar
GSC UU: SpacialRendevous vs TLTK

Sirfetch'deez Nuts (10) vs (0) Saur True Venusaurs
SS: Fc vs gum
SS: TotomonGang vs KM
SS: pannuracotta vs omi
SM: Splash vs Alkione
ORAS: Elfuseon vs Expulso
BW: Fakee vs cy
DPP: hariyana grande vs Cubic Skunk
ADV: pokemonisfun vs Mr.378
GSC: Celebiii vs Thepatatedouce
RBY: 5Dots vs phoopes

Yolo Swag Poliwags (2) vs (8) Diancie is Unbreakable
SS: ausma vs Meri Berry
SS: GasaiYunoSan vs avg
SS: joey the goon vs adem
SM: Thiago Nunes vs Estarossa
ORAS: Panther-T vs Lily
BW: Armada vs Nalorium
DPP: HSOWA vs Ara ara
ADV: Micciu vs gorex
GSC: Juno vs Thor
RBY: stunner047 vs Unowndragon

Last week predicts: 26/40 (65%) (I 100% predicted the starly jae mus tho....)
Total of predicts: 26/40 (65%)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)