UU UU Swiss I - Round 5

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

art by Slip
Welcome to the first edition of UU Swiss! Whether you're a UU veteran or someone just wanting to learn the tier and start out, this is the perfect opportunity for you to play some UU! I'm looking forward to seeing who will emerge victorious and looking forward to seeing some cracking games!​

Rules:
  • Standard SS UU.
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games.
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round.
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
  • No extensions will be given unless absolutely necessary.
  • ALL REPLAYS ARE PUBLIC AND MUST BE POSTED WITH YOUR WIN. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN YOU NOT PROCEEDING IN THE TOUR.
What is a Swiss Tournament?

A Swiss tournament is a tournament where everyone starts in a sort of round-robin. After Round 1, instead of being eliminated or advancing to a higher part of a bracket, you are paired with someone that has the same record as you. You will play every week after the new round is posted. After seven rounds, the tour will conclude and people will be awarded circuit points based on their record!

4-0

jay  vs  kythr
Quartosa  vs  Micciu
pokemonisfun  vs  TeamCharm
NHelioX7  vs  Sulo

3-1

Mimilucha  vs  crying
false  vs  Estarossa
bb skarm  vs  justdrew
SilverNote3  vs  Chrome_
JustFranco  vs  Floss
Luirromen  vs  TSR
Xiri  vs  Cam
Indigo Plateau  vs  Sage
Alpha Rabbit  vs  Fc
BigFatMantis  vs  dnagerbdager
pinorska  vs  basaninho
Totomon  vs  Jordy004
dunoks  vs  Liz Angeles
Moutemoute  vs  Carmin
HaxxLR  vs  Sabella
DugZa  vs  Fakee

2-2

TheKingKarp  vs  Siddakid
avarice  vs  Elfuseon
XelloW  vs  hariyana grande
xujing691691  vs  Draphirion
Yves Stone  vs  Sirwings
Monky25  vs  Mister Magnus
pichus  vs  robjr
udongirl  vs  Eivor
senegal  vs  Jorgeta57
Ara  vs  Lily
ProDigeZz  vs  Misterioussaint
javitu  vs  Corperate n
tomatosoup110  vs  Ikaishi
Venuesaur  vs  GasaiYunoSan
Goblin  vs  Inder
Goro Yagami  vs  Armada
Nezloe  vs  esqimo589
Slip  vs  haxlolo
HydreigonTheChild vs  Negative_emotions916
damien the genius  vs  romanji
Hax Believer  vs  sanguine
zben  vs  Cielau
sasha  vs  Tal0
Chloe  vs  Bye 1

1-3

StarFalcon555  vs  KM
eu  vs  Shaterhoven
pannuracotta  vs  NoahDeKnight
martinvtran  vs  MultiPokemon
Highways vs YasuKe
skimmythegod  vs  Parpar
giove97 vs Bye 1

Round deadline is Monday Oct 10th, EST morning.

Last edited:

justdrew

beauty in the struggle
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
With the undefeated bracket being down to 8 users, I think it's a good time to start predictions.

jay  vs  kythr - I'm biased here bc jay is my boy so I can't pick. Kythr has performed well this circuit and is generally the better player. However, he hasn't shown a particular level of star power to make me believe he's a hard lock to win this game. Jay has played incredibly well recently and if this series happens it's going to be very entertaining and competitive.

Quartosa  vs  Micciu - A fun French v French matchup. In terms of the UU Circuit, both these players are hot and have performed well recently. This one is a hard pick but generally I think Quart is the better player having had better performances and also achieving a trophy. I think their skill level is higher than Micciu's but this is very close to even.

pokemonisfun  vs  TeamCharm - I think that Fakee should've beaten TC but made too many misplays. TC just doesn't bring viable teams and that works very well for him, however pif is one of the best SS players without question and his teams should be immune to whatever crack is brought against him. This is a no brainer.

NHelioX7  vs  Sulo - I can't say I expected to see Sulo here, but he's definitely been impressive. I think he's had some lackluster series in terms of team composition and play, but he definitely has honed the skills to play well here and win. I don't know helio at all so Sulo definitely has edge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)