UU UU Swiss I - R7 (Won by kythr)

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

art by Slip
Welcome to the first edition of UU Swiss! Whether you're a UU veteran or someone just wanting to learn the tier and start out, this is the perfect opportunity for you to play some UU! I'm looking forward to seeing who will emerge victorious and looking forward to seeing some cracking games!​

Rules:
  • Standard SS UU.
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games.
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round.
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
  • No extensions will be given unless absolutely necessary.
  • ALL REPLAYS ARE PUBLIC AND MUST BE POSTED WITH YOUR WIN. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN YOU NOT PROCEEDING IN THE TOUR.
What is a Swiss Tournament?

A Swiss tournament is a tournament where everyone starts in a sort of round-robin. After Round 1, instead of being eliminated or advancing to a higher part of a bracket, you are paired with someone that has the same record as you. You will play every week after the new round is posted. After seven rounds, the tour will conclude and people will be awarded circuit points based on their record!

6-0

kythr vs pokemonisfun

5-1

Totomon  vs  DugZa
Xiri  vs  dunoks
BigFatMantis  vs  Micciu
Sulo  vs  Sage
TeamCharm  vs  NHelioX7
crying  vs  false

4-2

Chrome_  vs  Liz Angeles
robjr  vs  JustFranco
Carmin  vs  Booty
Slip  vs  bb skarm
Quartosa  vs  TSR
Mimilucha  vs  Corperate n
Floss  vs HaxxLR
avarice  vs  Jorgeta57
Moutemoute  vs  justdrew
GasaiYunoSan  vs  Cam
pinorska  vs  Armada
Alpha Rabbit  vs  Fc
Ikaishi vs Negative_emotions916
Chloe vs Estarossa

3-3

pichus  vs  Misterioussaint
dnagerbdager  vs  Luirromen
udongirl  vs  Cielau
damien the genius  vs  romanji
Tal0  vs  KM
hariyana grande  vs  Lily
SilverNote3  vs  Inder
xujing691691  vs  Eivor
YasuKe vs  Elfuseon
Goro Yagami  vs  TheKingKarp
Monky25  vs  ProDigeZz
esqimo589  vs  Fakee
javitu vs Sirwings
HydreigonTheChild vs Bye 1

2-4

martinvtran  vs  Ara
giove97  vs  Draphirion
XelloW  vs  Parpar
Yves Stone  vs  tomatosoup110
Siddakid vs StarFalcon555

1-5
MultiPokemon vs Bye 1

Last edited:

NHelioX7

PUPL Champion
Sage, how will the second from the eighth (which will all have a 6-1 record if I'm not mistaken) be distinguished to award the points?

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sage, how will the second from the eighth (which will all have a 6-1 record if I'm not mistaken) be distinguished to award the points?

there will be an updated list in the circuit sheet, but all placings are counted equally and every person who reaches 4, 5, 6, etc wins will get the same amount of points

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Sage for some reason you didn't add me there this round. And i think there is more people missing like sirwings and sanguine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)