UU Conquest - The Second Coming [SIGNUPS CLOSED]

"misplays" lol....
I should have lead with infernape, got the uturn off and go to hitmonlee for rapid spin. I should have sacked ferg and then came in with dragalge. I should have brought espeon. I should have leaf stormed the haxorus because the switch was obvious.

Dont worry wanka if you think im just bad we can battle for conquest. Oh wait...

Last edited:
I should have lead with infernape, got the uturn off and go to hitmonlee for rapid spin. I should have sacked ferg and then came in with dragalge. I should have brought espeon. I should have leaf stormed the haxorus because the switch was obvious.

Dont worry wanka if you think im juat bad we can battle for conquest. Oh wait...
calm down ladies

it seems kind of ridiculous though, that you're completely forgetting the biggest misplay of all, not bringing a switchin :]

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
confirming throwing the game so i didnt have to deal with the challenges

edit: jk ik im bad rip

I'm charity donating my Trevenant to xShiba, because I want to fight him, but don't want to knock him out if i win, so yeah. He has Trevenant now.
Will report game results soon...

took arcanine from kingt. weird game, but gg

edit for reference: rn i have hippo, mowtom, arc, chandy, slowking

Last edited:
lost duggy

and lost mega doomer and jolteon to hollywood as well

whats the point of abusing combusken pass if replays take away the team matchup advantage xd

im out

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion

Dont worry wanka if you think im just bad we can battle for conquest. Oh wait...
When did In my post did I call you bad lol. All im saying is to accept a loss and not use "oh I played like shit thats why I lost" when you really couldn't do much about the exploud. I never called you bad don't take it so personally dude.

Edit: I actually think you are a lot better than me sooooo yea

Last edited:
st123 had a brilliant idea. It'll save me a lot of grief. When you post your replays, also post what Pokemon you currently have. This way I don't have to work nearl as hard kill myself over figuring out what goes where. Updating this thread isn't something you can just do heads or tails with.

Speaking of which, the player list will be updated shortly.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
st123 had a brilliant idea. It'll save me a lot of grief. When you post your replays, also post what Pokemon you currently have. This way I don't have to work nearl as hard kill myself over figuring out what goes where. Updating this thread isn't something you can just do heads or tails with.
I thought that was common sense, hello. I was wrong, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)