SS UU UU Bulky Offense

The main idea of this team is to set up a future sight with Jirachi or Reuniclus, then switch or pivot out into Conkeldurr or Crawdaunt, breaking walls with the combination of future sight and a strong physical attack, with Mandibuzz for a defensive pivot and hazard control, and Hydreigon for revenge killing and another pivot.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 248 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Future Sight
- Flash Cannon
- U-turn

Jirachi is the usual lead, setting up rocks or a future sight, or u-turning out if in a bad spot. It is more bulky so it could be defensively useful, sacrificing speed for stronger Future Sights. Plus, slow U-turn is useful for safely getting in an attacker. Flash Cannon is there if needed (to finish off a weaken wall, for instance), but I don't find myself using it very often. 8 speed EVs to outspeed base 100 mons with 4 speed EVs.

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Fire Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Conkeldurr comes in either to revenge kill with mach punch, or to wallbreak after a future sight has been set up. Drain/Mach punch, Fire Punch, and knock off cover all Future Sights resists (which are steel, dark, and psychic). Guts and flame orb is useful to push tough walls over the edge, and Drain Punch is good for recovering burn damage. 8 Speed EVs to always beat other Conks in a speed tie. It can clean with Mach Punch, once the walls have been broken.

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Toxic
- Future Sight
- Shadow Ball
- Knock Off

Reuniclus is another Future Sight setter, as well as a stall breaker. Magic Guard prevents it being worn down, and toxic and knock off are good to cripple Pokemon that would be difficult to damage otherwise. Also a solid special wall.

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Knock Off
- Close Combat

Crawdaunt is a good revenge killer with Aqua Jet. It can also be used to wallbreak with liquadation, knock off, or CC, along with a future sight. Like Conk, it could late game sweep once the other team is sufficiently weak.

Mandibuzz (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Foul Play
- Roost
- U-turn

Mandibuzz is a solid defensive pivot, with hazard support (defog). This is important, since pivoting is a very large aspect of this team. Foul play is pretty reliable damage (except against special attackers, which Mandibuzz would lose to anyway).

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Hydreigon is a revenge killer, since it is strong and fast. It is good for taking faster Pokemon, since the rest of the team is rather slow. Draco Meteor can be good for wallbreaking, especially when no future sight is not set up, since it is very powerful by itself. Like Conk and Crawdaunt, once its walls are taken out, it is strong and fast enough to late game sweep.

In summary, the objective is to pair strong physical attacks with future sight to take out (otherwise persistent) walls, allowing powerful Pokemon with either speed or priority to finish the rest of the team.
https://pokepast.es/716a70208305dc08

Thanks for the criticism.

Attachments

Hey there, I really like the concept you have here. Here are a few suggestions that might help you out:

Major Changes
:Reuniclus: -> :Aegislash:
Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 184 SpA / 28 SpD / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Close Combat
- King's Shield
Aegislash is another special breaker for your team that isn't Choice locked. Weakness Policy is nice to take advantage of Shield Form's high defensive stats then hit back for a KO with Sword Form with boosted attacks. The speed EVs help you attack before some of the slower threats in the tier to preserve HP and Weakness Policy. The HP and SpD EVs allow you to take an Earth Power from Nidoking from full and return a KO. Despite having a negative nature, Close Combat hits Dark types for a large amount of damage even without the boosted attack.
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoking Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 28 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 273-322 (84.2 - 99.3%)
:Crawdaunt: -> :Azumarill:
Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
Both are strong physical attacker with Water type and priority but Azu helps round out your immunities on the team, allows you to set up and sweep or just provide flexibility in attacking. Outside of a few Pokemon in the tier (Zarude, Hydreigon, Tangrowth) Azumarill can sweep an entire team after setting up. It can even OHKO Amoonguss with Knock Off.
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 462-544 (106.9 - 125.9%)

Minor Changes
:Jirachi:
Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP / 16 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Future Sight
- Flash Cannon
- U-turn
Since we removed your SpD wall in Reuniclus, Jirachi is perfect to take its place. I kept the same attacks you had but you can consider Iron Head over Flash Cannon for flinching. I did like the idea of Future Sight here as it's very unexpected. I removed the 8 Spe EVs as well to just ensure you U-turn last more frequently. The HP EVs were adjusted to maximize return from Leftovers by putting your HP total to a number divisible by 16.

:Conkeldurr:
Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
I removed Fire Punch for Facade which provides more generalized damage by taking advantage of being Burned with Guts already. Fire Punch isn't necessary to beat Steel types since Dark / Fighting coverage provides an unresisted attack set.

:Mandibuzz:
Mandibuzz (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Foul Play
- Roost
- U-turn
I adjusted the EVs here just to be a bit more optimal. Maximum HP provides as much general bulk as possible. 248 EVs are used to set your HP total at an odd number is in case your Heavy-Duty Boots get Knocked off to reduce Stealth Rock damage. I'm not sure what you had the 12 SpD EVs in there for but I left those in for you. 16 EVs in Speed allow you to outspeed Adamant Azumarill should they set up against you. The remainder goes into Defense.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hopefully these suggestions can help you get better results. Let me know if you have any questions or even to just let me know how the team works!
(Click Icons for updated team)
:Jirachi::Conkeldurr::Aegislash::Azumarill::Mandibuzz::Hydreigon:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)