UU Battle of the Week! [Tony vs Hikari]

Hello fellow UU community. Me and my good friend IronBullet are going to face-off for the UU battle of the week, week 1 title on the weekend. Saturday or Sunday you ask? Let that be a surprise, anyhow I'm gonna post here when the clash is going down so stay tuned. We're going to collide in a best of three with following tiers included: Diamond/ Pearl is gay /Platinum Underused, Advanced Underused (a.k.a. Ruby Sapphire Emerald) and last but not least Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. We're starting with the former like the idiot above my post requested so we can please everyone to their desire.

Yours truly Ice Tea, Berlin, 27.09.2016.​

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Beat Icey 3-2 in a great series, ggs bro :D

Game 1 (ADV): Absolutely destroyed me with SD Tentacruel after he made a great prediction to get rid of Scyther. For some reason it slipped my mind that it might still be SD after he revealed Hydro Pump, and I mispredicted which allowed him to set up. Well played man!

Game 2 (DPP): Close, fun game. He brought some really cool stuff like Custap Hitmonlee and RestTalk Maggy. LO Sceptile was hugely threatening to his team though and it weakened his core enough for Scyther and Doom to clean up later on.

Game 3 (ORAS): Another tight match. I got an unfortunate crit on his Crobat which was a signficant threat to my team, and after that we mostly traded hits back and forth until it eventually came down to his Celebi against my Viriz, who pulled through thanks to X-Scissor n_n Also Scarf Haxorus is legit guys.

Game 4 (ORAS): He used five Fighters + Zoro, managing to take out Arc and Bee (Infernape is surprisingly bulky wtf) early on and heavily weaken Gligar, which made it really difficult to check his sweepers. Sylv was always threatening but being a Specs version it didn't have the bulk to do much work in this match. Eventually Shao + Conk swept late game pretty easily.

Game 5 (ORAS): Boomburst Noivern <3 Specs Whimsi did some serious work against his team, which was pretty much hyper offense. Noivern was really threatening early on but I managed to get rocks up which helped a ton in checking it. After that I just needed to use Scarf Hydrei well as it could get a kill every time it came in, and it managed to pull off a sweep in the end despite him making a sick play to KO Mamo (no Endure Durant thank god).

Was a pleasure man, really fun games. Well played once again!

Yea man really cool series had a lot of fun and the ORAS series was surprisingly fun despite it being a trash tier haha. Didn't have that much of fun playing mons in a while so I don't really care what hax happened throughout the series. Was a honor and pleasure to play u gg bud <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)