uploading old GSC articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockeness

(e^(i╥))+1=0
I was recently looking around the onsite GSC section and I noticed that this message was still there. The articles section still says that older articles are being converted to HTML to be put onsite. However, this message was there a few years ago and after conducting a few searches in the projects and past gen C&C section I couldn't find any threads dedicated to getting these articles HTMLized and uploaded. Now I know this isn't exactly priority number one but it might be nice to track down those articles and put them onsite. However, if the articles have since been lost it might just be better to remove the message. Like I said this isn't a huge deal but GSC is still played, especially with the advent of the Smogon Premier League. Having these materials available might be useful to players who want to gain a better understanding of the game.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I was actually going to look into this over the summer when I have more free time again; if you look through Articles in Past Gens you'll notice a few GSC articles there that I dug up in the Archives and other hidden forums and moved there last year (ie. MoP's Explosion article and previously havoc's status article that we got onsite).

The fact stands, most of the GSC articles are lost in the annals of history. Unless someone whips some up, it'll unfortunately be our less-informational part of the site.

I'll see about removing the message too.

EDIT: I was also going to see about putting Borat's threads on battling in GSC that he has in the Ruins of Alph onsite as well.

EDIT: nvm Nexus moved most of the old articles to the archives again...........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)