Tournament UPL XI: Week Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by Blazenix

• Follow all rules listed here.​
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.​
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.​
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.​
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.​
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.​
>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of Nyx
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>Commencement<<

vs

Defiant Durians (4) vs (8) DaReal Drizzlers
SV Ubers: TPP vs Nael222
SV Ubers: avarice vs ox04
SV Ubers: Nyx vs Taka
SS Ubers: Kate vs sanv
SM Ubers: Thiago Nunes vs Zesty43
ORAS Ubers: ninjadog vs robjr
BW Ubers: Lasen vs Thor
DPP Ubers: Mashing vs shrang
ADV Ubers: Magician vs MMII
GSC Ubers: RealJester vs Conflict
RBY Ubers: Frrf vs Enigami
Bo3: Star vs Lunala

vs

Choice Bandits (7) vs (5) Devastating Dialgas
SV Ubers: Frito vs Lily
SV Ubers: Guard vs crying
SV Ubers: DAHLI vs elodin
SS Ubers: baconeatinassassin vs QWILY
SM Ubers: oversway vs Sharow
ORAS Ubers: Alkione vs Mysterious M
BW Ubers: Li Xiao Long vs Kebabe
DPP Ubers: Highlord vs Hack
ADV Ubers: FatFighter2 vs Heysup
GSC Ubers: Isa vs Mr.378
RBY Ubers: SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs Ctown6
Bo3: Aberforth vs Fogbound Lake

vs

Manly Melmetal (6) vs (6) Void Villains
SV Ubers: Shuwri vs SoulWind
SV Ubers: entrocefalo vs kythr
SV Ubers: Inder vs tier
SS Ubers: Mimikyu Stardust vs Fc
SM Ubers: Rhmsitb vs pdt
ORAS Ubers: skimmythegod vs Royal1604
BW Ubers: The Dovahneer vs watashi
DPP Ubers: London Beats vs susciety
ADV Ubers: Vileman vs HANTSUKI
GSC Ubers: Amaranth vs Spellcaster
RBY Ubers: Unowndragon vs Torchic
Bo3: LBN vs Garay oak

vs

Dangerous Dracovish (6) vs (6) Alolan Mukkers
SV Ubers: Farce Of The Death vs Xrn
SV Ubers: pichus vs Reje
SV Ubers: mind gaming vs Terracotta
SS Ubers: Icemaster vs DNNP
SM Ubers: The Strap vs March Fires
ORAS Ubers: keys vs Seasons
BW Ubers: Monai vs Edgar
DPP Ubers: The Kyle vs Inspirited
ADV Ubers: SuperEpicAmpharos vs iry
GSC Ubers: vani vs BigFatMantis
RBY Ubers: stunner047 vs shiloh
Bo3: Goat Heart ♥ vs SiTuM

Defiant Durians (0) vs (0) DaReal Drizzlers
DPP Ubers: Mashing vs shrang

Choice Bandits (0) vs (0) Devastating Dialgas

Manly Melmetal (0) vs (0) Void Villains
DPP Ubers: London Beats vs susciety
ADV Ubers: Vileman vs HANTSUKI
Bo3: LBN vs Garay oak

Dangerous Dracovish (0) vs (0) Alolan Mukkers
SV Ubers: pichus vs Reje
SV Ubers: mind gaming vs Terracotta
Bo3: Goat Heart vs SiTuM

The deadline for this round is Sunday, July 9th at 11:59 PM GMT-4.

BW Ubers:

Lasen vs Thor - I think this matchup is pretty even, Thor has been doing well with his prep but. Lasen has found ways of tilting him in the past with techs such as the legendary odds optimizer Light Ball Deoxys-S. Nevertheless, it's pretty safe to say that this game will be determined by who has the better team matchup.

Li Xiao Long vs Kebabe - It is very hard not to bold Kebabe from this point onwards, the prepwork for his matches has been on point so far and the way he is playing has been overall solid. In general, Kebabe seems in better form than most players in the pool and I think we'll see yet another great display from him.

The Dovahneer vs watashi - Dovah has been on some major fishery as of late, the Forretress Sand with Sub Protect Excadrill is a good example of that. If a team like that gets green lighted then there's no telling what he'll be pulling up with next. On the other hand, while watashi is 0-3 I don't doubt he is able to bounce back at any point. Furthermore, wata is a more versatile player so, Dovah will have a harder time fishing him.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
0-3 players do not get to make long prediction posts

RealJester vs Conflict
It's 0-3 vs. 3-0, the first time flower vs. the ever blooming tree. I will go for the tree.

Amaranth vs Spellcaster
If Amaranth finds himself typing "ok" in chat he will lose. Otherwise Spellcaster has a mountain to climb, last week's display vs. Conflict did not inspire confidence.

vani vs BigFatMantis
BFM is 3-0 and has looked fairly good though the opposition has been lacking (I am no longer giving myself any unwarranted benefits) and vani is a good player in good shape. BFM will probably need to broaden his range of teams to be viable here. Nevertheless this is the most interesting matchup of the week on paper and I could see either player taking it.

BW Ubers:

Lasen (45) vs Thor: (55)
Really good showing of Thor during this tour so far who I think is proving once again his really good level, while Lasen has fallen last week to a team that he couldn't beat, I don't think he's going to repeat his MU issues this week. What's interesting in this is that both players can bring any archetype and this will be an very exciting battle. Bolding Thor because I think he's more consistent in his playing and because I really like his agressive playstyle.

Li Xiao Long (40) vs Kebabe (60):
Kebabe has shown so many good things so far while I feel like Li Xiao Long is still discovering this tough pool, I don't think Kebabe will lose this solely because he's playing really good. I also think Li Xiao Long got a bit lucky last week vs Edgar but that's another story (252+ Atk Groudon Dragon Claw vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 258-304 (85.4 - 100.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock). As long as Li Xiao Long foresees his way to victory, I think there is a lot of potential there. He might be the player to actually challenge Kebabe because his teams choices were pretty decent so far.

The Dovahneer (45)vs watashi (55):
Watashi is always a good player to bold and a consistent player. His ratio doesn't reflect his level so i'm certain he will bounce back this week. I also don't think Dova's teams will remain unpredictable for too long, and I feel like last team was a bit wonky, synergy wise. He did some great plays like spinning on Ghosty into the Latios, and saw his potential with sub driller, when groudon was at 12.1% (lol thanks PS for showing 13% for us spectators) which seemed like he would have gotten crushed if Groudon switched out and came back, he still is showing great things and is playing good (only player at 3-0 is not something to ignore)

Monai (49) vs Edgar (51):
Tough one, but there is no world where I see Edgar being 0-4 in BW Ubers. His loss last week was due to some wonky rolls there and there, his unluck was really crucial so far in this tour. On the other hand, I think Monai rushed his gameplan last week and that did bite him in the end. While I do like both players, I think Edgar has an edge on this one.

Good luck all of you

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Score so far: 24/45

Defiant Durians vs DaReal Drizzlers
SV Ubers: TPP vs Nael222 - Nael won a close game last week while TPP has seemed a little off the boil so far this tournament. While a TPP victory wouldnt surprise me, Nael's play has been cleaner throughout the tour thus far.
SV Ubers: avarice vs ox04 - Ox lost to Soulwind last week, and showed some questionable signs in terms of team choices. In saying that, I will back his play and familiarity with the tier to beat avarice making his debut this season. While he is a strong player, Ox's play is rarely the thing holding him back, and Ox's wild team selections will likely be more of a boon than a hindrance against a player who isnt as familiar with Ubers.
SV Ubers: Nyx vs Taka - Nyx had a good first week, beating Lily in a relatively strong performance, while Taka had more of a rough time with it piloting a HO that seemed a little too slow paced to truly take advantage of screens in my opinion. On the strength of play, and just me liking the team that Nyx chose more, I will go with Nyx to be the first durian to go 2-0 in SV.
SS Ubers: Kate vs sanv - I think Kate is a very strong player playing a gen she is very good at. I can fluff this up more, but thats all it comes down to.
Bo3: Star vs Lunala - Now this I think is very close, and the closest of this series of teams. I went back and forth between the two, but Star has been on a hot streak in World Cup and picked up his first win of this tour last week against Fogbound Lake, and I back his strength of play to come out on top in this matchup, especially given the more solved states of SS and USM suiting his strengths as a pilot a lot more than SV itself right now. In saying that, Luna is no slouch, and will rightly feel like he probably has an edge in SV. If I was to give odds, I'd say Luna 55-45 Star SV, Luna 48-52 Star SS, Luna 45-55 Star USM.

Manly Melmetal vs Void Villains
SV Ubers: Shuwri vs SoulWind - Its Soulwind with Fc's builder support.
SV Ubers: entrocefalo vs kythr - Entrocefalo has seemed very dominant so far in gen9, and I suspect he is already having his mind swayed slightly by the thoughts of SCL next month. He would definitely deserve a starting spot for his exploits so far in SV, and I back him to extend that streak here.
SV Ubers: Inder vs tier - Inder will also be one of the players likely with a mind on SCL, and has matched his teammate step for step so far in this tour. He sometimes had a tendency in the past to play to his perception of his opponents, most notably crashing and burning during seasonal finals, but it seems that humbling has really improved him as a player and made him a force to be reckoned with.
SS Ubers: Mimikyu Stardust vs Fc - .
Bo3: Skarph vs Garay oak - While Skarph is very very good, Garay has earnt the right to be bolded against anyone in the bo3 slot along with his Grand Slam trophy last year and single handedly winning the first edition of Most Wanted. While he did lose week 1, I dont think I'm predicting against him for the rest of the tour.

Dangerous Dracovish vs Alolan Mukkers
SV Ubers: Farce Of The Death vs Xrn - Farce is making his debut here, trying to make a strong debut to earn himself a starting spot in future weeks, however while the Dracovish have looked strong as a team so far this UPL, not losing a single week, their SV has not looked as impressive and I dont think I can give him the benefit of the doubt over Xrn, who has more experience and confidence playing team tours.
SV Ubers: pichus vs Ainzcrad - I feel pichus plays a little better than Ainz, and she is fresher, having not taken two weeks on the bench.
SV Ubers: 64 Squares vs Manaphy - Manaphy is doing his usual thing of completely crushing new ubers metas, including taking down yours truly with a scarf Eternatus last week, while 64 squares has not looked as good as he did the last time these two played. However, Manaphy definitely shouldnt get cocky, as that last time ended very badly for him, and 64 has the piloting prowess to give him trouble.
SS Ubers: Icemaster vs DNNP - Icemaster might exclusively use teams from 2021 nowadays, but he still plays them very very well, and I think that he will win. I do wish he would stop spamming bold messages with different sized text in the discord, as I have found the joke to have worn thin about 7 seconds after the first time he did it, but a team was willing to drop 10k for him to sit on a bench until playoffs last SCL for a good reason. He's a very strong pilot and it seems like he's in his element.
Bo3: Goat Heart ♥ vs SiTuM - I feel bad predicting against Situm here, given he's having a very good tournament thus far, but Goat Heart has the more impressive form coming into this. I promise Situm, if you win this, I'll predict you to win in week 6 (week 5 you play Garay in Bo3, sorry!) to make up for it.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Score so far: 24/45

Defiant Durians vs DaReal Drizzlers
SV Ubers: TPP vs Nael222 - Nael won a close game last week while TPP has seemed a little off the boil so far this tournament. While a TPP victory wouldnt surprise me, Nael's play has been cleaner throughout the tour thus far.
SV Ubers: avarice vs ox04 - Ox lost to Soulwind last week, and showed some questionable signs in terms of team choices. In saying that, I will back his play and familiarity with the tier to beat avarice making his debut this season. While he is a strong player, Ox's play is rarely the thing holding him back, and Ox's wild team selections will likely be more of a boon than a hindrance against a player who isnt as familiar with Ubers.
SV Ubers: Nyx vs Taka - Nyx had a good first week, beating Lily in a relatively strong performance, while Taka had more of a rough time with it piloting a HO that seemed a little too slow paced to truly take advantage of screens in my opinion. On the strength of play, and just me liking the team that Nyx chose more, I will go with Nyx to be the first durian to go 2-0 in SV.
SS Ubers: Kate vs sanv - I think Kate is a very strong player playing a gen she is very good at. I can fluff this up more, but thats all it comes down to.
Bo3: Star vs Lunala - Now this I think is very close, and the closest of this series of teams. I went back and forth between the two, but Star has been on a hot streak in World Cup and picked up his first win of this tour last week against Fogbound Lake, and I back his strength of play to come out on top in this matchup, especially given the more solved states of SS and USM suiting his strengths as a pilot a lot more than SV itself right now. In saying that, Luna is no slouch, and will rightly feel like he probably has an edge in SV. If I was to give odds, I'd say Luna 55-45 Star SV, Luna 48-52 Star SS, Luna 45-55 Star USM.

Manly Melmetal vs Void Villains
SV Ubers: Shuwri vs SoulWind - Its Soulwind with Fc's builder support.
SV Ubers: entrocefalo vs kythr - Entrocefalo has seemed very dominant so far in gen9, and I suspect he is already having his mind swayed slightly by the thoughts of SCL next month. He would definitely deserve a starting spot for his exploits so far in SV, and I back him to extend that streak here.
SV Ubers: Inder vs tier - Inder will also be one of the players likely with a mind on SCL, and has matched his teammate step for step so far in this tour. He sometimes had a tendency in the past to play to his perception of his opponents, most notably crashing and burning during seasonal finals, but it seems that humbling has really improved him as a player and made him a force to be reckoned with.
SS Ubers: Mimikyu Stardust vs Fc - .
Bo3: Skarph vs Garay oak - While Skarph is very very good, Garay has earnt the right to be bolded against anyone in the bo3 slot along with his Grand Slam trophy last year and single handedly winning the first edition of Most Wanted. While he did lose week 1, I dont think I'm predicting against him for the rest of the tour.

Dangerous Dracovish vs Alolan Mukkers
SV Ubers: Farce Of The Death vs Xrn - Farce is making his debut here, trying to make a strong debut to earn himself a starting spot in future weeks, however while the Dracovish have looked strong as a team so far this UPL, not losing a single week, their SV has not looked as impressive and I dont think I can give him the benefit of the doubt over Xrn, who has more experience and confidence playing team tours.
SV Ubers: pichus vs Ainzcrad - I feel pichus plays a little better than Ainz, and she is fresher, having not taken two weeks on the bench.
SV Ubers: 64 Squares vs Manaphy - Manaphy is doing his usual thing of completely crushing new ubers metas, including taking down yours truly with a scarf Eternatus last week, while 64 squares has not looked as good as he did the last time these two played. However, Manaphy definitely shouldnt get cocky, as that last time ended very badly for him, and 64 has the piloting prowess to give him trouble.
SS Ubers: Icemaster vs DNNP - Icemaster might exclusively use teams from 2021 nowadays, but he still plays them very very well, and I think that he will win. I do wish he would stop spamming bold messages with different sized text in the discord, as I have found the joke to have worn thin about 7 seconds after the first time he did it, but a team was willing to drop 10k for him to sit on a bench until playoffs last SCL for a good reason. He's a very strong pilot and it seems like he's in his element.
Bo3: Goat Heart ♥ vs SiTuM - I feel bad predicting against Situm here, given he's having a very good tournament thus far, but Goat Heart has the more impressive form coming into this. I promise Situm, if you win this, I'll predict you to win in week 6 (week 5 you play Garay in Bo3, sorry!) to make up for it.
Do old gens next week you lazy fuck

The Dovahneer

UPL Champion
due to good reception last week ive decided to continue with predictions with all gens unlike some others

Defiant Durians (2) vs (9) DaReal Drizzlers
DPP Ubers: Exiline vs shrang
im sorry durians

Choice Bandits (7) vs (4) Devastating Dialgas

Dangerous Dracovish (7) vs (4) Alolan Mukkers
SV Ubers: pichus vs Ainzcrad
SV Ubers: 64 Squares vs Manaphy

HIGHLIGHTS

DPP Ubers: Highlord vs Hack (55-45)
i think this is the most obvious highlight match of the week, both players were and still are highly regarded by many members of the community. my prediction comes down to activity; highlord has been playing dpp more recently than hack and has been at the forefront of meta development for a while. both players are definitely going to be trying their hardest to win this game so its definitely going to be an interesting watch.

GSC Ubers: Isa vs Mr.378 (???)
my knowledge of gsc ubers is pretty much nonexistant but i know these players are both competing for space on the top end of the pool. i picked 378 cuz he picked me up for ubers world cup once so he has to be heat

SV Ubers: 64 Squares vs Manaphy (55-45)
despite what the records say i think its about time 64 bounces back from the slump he found himself in coming back to the game after a long hiatus and i think he has better fundamentals than manaphy, he just needs to figure out his team choice. its really hard to give projections for games like this because the meta is so new so id personally like to see if my mental models hold up in reality, making this one a definite highlight for me.

nvm this week sucks next week when

Last edited:

Nyx

Anyways - so then I cursed her.
is a Site Content Manageris a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Got bored in call and did these, not gonna comment on all of these, just the ones I have something funny to say about I guess. Cope if you take anything here seriously

Choice Bandits (6) vs (5) Devastating Dialgas
SV Ubers: Frito vs Lily- Frito season, TRUST
SV Ubers: Guard vs crying - Okay this could actually go either way but Guard's been in pretty poor form so I'll lean crying
SV Ubers: DAHLI vs elodin - If Elodin shows up this goes either way
SS Ubers: baconeatinassassin vs QWILY - big bacon
SM Ubers: oversway vs Sharow - idk either of you and coin flip landed on Sharow
DPP Ubers: Highlord vs Hack - Actual game of the season right here, @everyone in Uberscord level of important
ADV Ubers: FatFighter2 vs Heysup - I hope he reaches a 14k per win rate this week
Bo3: Aberforth vs Fogbound Lake - This could be close tbh but I'm out of my Aberforth hating arc

Manly Melmetal (4) vs (8) Void Villains
SV Ubers: Shuwri vs SoulWind -its SW
SV Ubers: entrocefalo vs kythr - entro's popping off this year, enough said
SS Ubers: Mimikyu Stardust vs Fc - If Fc loses I get a cheap laugh in call for a week so win win for me tbh
DPP Ubers: London Beats vs susciety - coin flip says susciety
ADV Ubers: Vileman vs HANTSUKI - Vileman likes ORAS so I'm voting against him
Bo3: Skarph vs Garay oak - Tied 2nd best game of the week if Skarph shows up

Dangerous Dracovish (2) vs (9) Alolan Mukkers
SV Ubers: Farce Of The Death vs Xrn - I only know this dude from draft but he's the goat there too so like
SV Ubers: pichus vs Ainzcrad - I stan Caly I, she stans Caly I, she's winning
SV Ubers: 64 Squares vs Manaphy - I hope he finds his Japanese waifu
SS Ubers: Icemaster vs DNNP - Ice load smth funny
SM Ubers: The Strap vs March Fires - Tape goated
BW Ubers: Monai vs Edgar - You still stink
DPP Ubers: The Kyle vs Inspirited - coin flip Inspirited
ADV Ubers: SuperEpicAmpharos vs iry - Tied 2nd best game of the week, please bo9 this SuperEpicAmpharos iry
GSC Ubers: vani vs BigFatMantis -BFM is popping off this year holy
RBY Ubers: stunner047 vs shiloh - idk stunner and shiloh's nice when he leaves the grave sometimes
Bo3: Goat Heart ♥ vs SiTuM - Goat Heart's who I'd predict but his name keeps breaking the sheet

Last edited:

Xrn

is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Magician vs. MMII - I think magics getting the hang of the tier a bit but needed good luck to win his first game, mm2s still undefeated and playing fine with some nice team diversity so have to favor him here.

FatFighter2 vs Heysup - heysup is no longer undefeated after some misfortune last week but he won their game in advpl tb and has been in good form. ff2 looked really sloppy last week vs iry, he had a couple nice moments but overall played worse and got bailed hard multiple times. could see a lot of shitmons this game but I feel heysup will prep hard and get the win.

Vileman vs HANTSUKI - vilemans in for raph after the bo7 and hes generally good but ive never seen him play this tier even tho im sure he has at some point, hantsukis been fine this tour so favor them slightly here. close to 50/50 in my head wouldn't be surprised if vileman took it with solid prep+play

SuperEpicAmpharos vs iry - rabbit almost threw me in here and shipped iry off to sv last week so hopefully he wins now. should be an interesting game tho, hl of the week for adv.

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
score: 14/30

Defiant Durians (3) vs (9) DaReal Drizzlers

Nael is in better spirits, but tpp and his team remain a very disappointing tournament.
Despite his rather disconcerting team choices, Ox is undoubtedly a better Ubers player than Avarice, who is unknown in the format.
Nyx wasn't bad in her first appearance, but I don't think she's up to taka's level.
Sanv pulled off a masterstroke last week with the perfect CT to the royal team, and I hope he can repeat the feat. However, Kate is still a leader in the format and beating Sanv at MU egal should be within the reach of a player of her calibre.
I'm a big Thiago fan, but it looks like zesty prime is back, so predicting against him would be a crime.
not a fan of both, but robjr is probably less bad than ninjadog this season.
Thor shut me up last week with a convincing win over Watashi, so I think he's earned the right to be predicted.
DPP Ubers: Exiline vs shrang
the sexiline never failed.
MM3-0 will take its cue from the demonstrations in France and blow its opponent away.
The best GSC player of the tournament will surely continue his run against an out-of-form jester.
a good frrf tournament overall so far, so I'm predicting a win against enigami without pushing too hard.
Bo3: Star (SM) vs Lunala (SV/SS)
Luna told me that he was going to win this week, so I believe him, even though Star is normally the logical favourite in SS/SM.

Choice Bandits (6) vs (6) Devastating Dialgas

I didn't find frito very convincing last week in the way he made progress in the game, so I'll give lily a mini edge for her in-game realism.
I think crying has a bit of an advantage after the blow to the back of the head guard took last week, although I think he's capable of bouncing back.
I'm still not very convinced by Dahli, but I've just been told that elodin will never get over being mashinged.
Apparently Qwily studied my book last week, he’s unbeatable now.
oversway wasn’t bad most of the time, while sharow just put 0 effort in the game.
I still can’t believe bro bought a 6-0 ho oh team in ORAS
I don’t know BW v well but Kebabe seems really scary as an opponent, he’ll have my bold.
HL doing well but hack defeated the best player of the pool, this is a non match
ff1-2 achieved the feat of securing its first win in ADV, but Heysup will probably come out on top thanks to its experience in the tier.
still 2100 FIDE and the greatest in my heart, you’ll bounce back king.
Ctown is really great in rby, Im gonna go for him
as I said in my predicts like week, aber is still one of my favorite current player even if his tournament isn’t that good for the moment, I see him win in every gens.

Dangerous Dracovish (4) vs (8) Alolan Mukkers

Stuffing debuts can be interesting, but I see it as far below xrn.
One of the closest MUs, but I think pichus is a bit better in-game. 51/49
I think Manaphy is in a better frame of mind after having played 2 very clean games, and I'm predicting a win against a 64 (2000+ FIDE) who is still a little shy.
he plays teams from 2021 but still manages to win, would he be the messi?
I’m never predicting against March Fires.
the Inder hater n1 will probably succeed or his team will just fall.
monai threw vs our team last week, hope he will bounce back.
he’s better I believe, but the Kyle did v well last win so maybe an upset ?
He’s more convincing so far this tournament, iry will take it.
BFM doing v well atm so I’ll bold him.
probably better..?
Bo3: Goat Heart ♥ vs SiTuM bo3 master vs bo4 apprentice

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Current score: 14/18
I've been traveling the whole day so I'm tired as fuck, so I won't explain my reasoning. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not.

Bo3: Skarph vs Garay oak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)