Unique Strategys And Movesets

Err I have a few. Hope they haven't already been invented.

Raticate (M) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Return
- Substitute
- Reversal
- Endeavor

Very risky compared to your alternative of using Salac instead of Liechi, Endure instead of Substitute, and HP Ghost instead of Reversal, but this guy will hump the shit out of your opponent when used right, both in and out of UU. The 6 EVs in HP are essential if you want to get to 1 HP at the last sub. I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to use it, but if I'm not then I apologize. Don't forget to take advantage of its piss-poor HP and set the DV to 0.

Primeape (M) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
Jolly Nature (+Speed, -SAtk)
- Swagger
- Psych Up
- Brick Break / Focus Punch
- Rock Slide

I saw this used by someone a few months ago, but I forgot who. This set is novelty at best. It won't work against experienced players, but it's deviously fun for noob bashing.

Blastoise (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 164 HP / 94 Def
Brave Nature (+Attack, -Spd)
- Yawn
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Ghost] / Earthquake
- Hydro Pump

I think blushirt was the first one to come up with the YawnPunching idea. Blastoise's attack can reach surprisingly high levels, and it's great to catch your opponent off guard. It can switch in on most things with its high HP and tankish defenses. When met with Skarmory or another Physical wall, use Hydro Pump for a healthy amount of damage.

I might add some more later. Lord knows I have alot.

This thread is old, and good moveset suggestions should go into the Edit an Analysis thread. Stupid ones shouldn't be suggested, if you must, open a new thread on Advance (I haven't seen any non-Advance sets) showcasing dumb or experimental sets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)