Unicru Sucks

Anyone here ever take the Unicru Assesment Personality test or whatever they are called. You know those questions with the answers of strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree? Ive done like 5 of those with now response. WTF is up with this stupid test. Anyone here also have problems getting a job because if UNICRU?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Those things are retarded. I somehow failed one once, it was the first time I had ever taken one and I actually answered some questions truthfully. I quickly learned that that isn't what they want.

Yeah, those are so fucking stupid. Like the question that's something like "It's okay to steal from the company if it's just small things"

Like, honestly? What would they fucking expect people to say?

I took that test. What a retarded test it was it actually takes you like a half hour to do and you cant answer truthfully. I had a question like Niraj and a lot of questions like that actually.

- Do you try harder when you have troublee with something or just give up?

- If saw money lying that wasn't yours would you take it?

Seriously like Niraj says you is going to be truthful on these tests? You have to lie.

I do remember I took a variation of this test in school with the options of strongly agree, agree, no opinion, disagree, strongly disagree. I just put no for every answer because that test is a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)