Underused Room Auth Vs Non Auth tour. (Won by non auth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okay so if I haven't fucked anything up this is the list of everyone left

Animus Majoulus
Arifeen
blinkie
Cranham
DKFirelord
drreuniclus
Eternidade
Freeroamer
Gully
HR.
I_Derpy
iplaytennislol
Island Spices
Killintime
leolancaster
LiberalLucario
Master Sunny-EX
Metaphysical
Patrick1088
Prankster.
Sae Sae
Sean B.
Skankovich
Teal6
Tricking
Vaporeon for Ubers

CoolStoryBrobat all we have to do is beat 13 each, should be no problem.
Looks like it's just you and me, pal. Since all the other auth fell and stuck us with the "hard" work, I'm gonna be doing a whole lot of "Donald Trumping" after this is all over.

UU room's gonna be Under Unemployment for a few months when this is all done with..

jk but dangit I wasn't hoping to have to 2v26 the rest of this tournament

Looks like it's just you and me, pal. Since all the other auth fell and stuck us with the "hard" work, I'm gonna be doing a whole lot of "Donald Trumping" after this is all over.

UU room's gonna be Under Unemployment for a few months when this is all done with..

jk but dangit I wasn't hoping to have to 2v26 the rest of this tournament
Good Luck in the mountains fren

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It looks like YABO is going to be the lone warrior who slays the remaining competitors...That double Protect (+ hitting myself anyway) finna haunt me for some years...

Shouldn't have used Trevor Ellis's team for that game, it came back to haunt me

gg doe brah

Last edited:
It looks like YABO is going to be the lone warrior who slays the remaining competitors...That double Protect (+ hitting myself anyway) finna haunt me for some years...

Shouldn't have used Trevor Ellis's team for that game, it came back to haunt me

gg doe brah
I HAVE STRUCK FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE FEEL MY WRATH
ye i have emp over toad for bird and zoro over forry for the ruse now

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This was definitely something I would like to do again, it provided me (a relatively new/unknown player) the opportunity to battle against a top UU player in a serious setting, which is otherwise an unlikely scenario. Also it's just great fun :)

Perhaps next time it could be double elimination, seeing how ~25 of the non auth were still around at the end. That might take forever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)