UnderUsed Mini-tournament #3 - Back from the Future [Won by RT.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to mention that sign-ups will be closing in just shy of four hours. For those that are still interested in signing up, do so now!

Double posting, as there's a few things I want to display in this post:

First thing being, is that the matchups (which were randomized), are now on the first post. Be sure to make contact with your opponent in order to schedule your matches.

Second is, is that you have until the 2nd of October to finish your matches. This gives you 5 days to get a team together and fight your opponent. A single day extention will be given, any matches that are incomplete by that time period will be decided via coin toss.

Good luck to all contestants!

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Godsend and I have been in contact, I missed him by 15 minutes toady :/ we'll be done soon hopefully.

Nas

Banned deucer.
contacted my opponent, but probably won't be able to play until monday or tuesday due to busy weekend.

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
VM'd White Queen.

EDIT: We're tied 1-1 and are playing the 3rd sometime this weekend.

Gonna have to how out of my own tournament. My dad smashed my laptop screen, so I'm without a computer for at least a month. I'll still be able to update the OP, but won't be able to battle.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
js but I'm willing to take over the tournament if hosting it's a big deal for you Pokemazter.

On topic: I usually see lolcat on irc so it shouldnt be difficult to get this done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)