UnderUsed Matchmaking Tournament [Won by Vapo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
BIAF and I spoke on Saturday and weren't able to play. We talked about catching up on Sunday but it looks like we missed each other. Hoping we can get the game done by deadline but we might need an extension.

Reactions: nv
Contacted Horsehead-3. I'm time constrained for the rest of the week (traveling a couple of days), so if they're available and we can't work out a time for me, I might have to default to giving them the win.

Ununhexium and I never schedule a time altho we should have played yesterday. I can't play tomorrow so I'm taggin Ununhexium to know if he needs an extension or something otherwise I'd request a sub

Reactions: nv

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ununhexium and I never schedule a time altho we should have played yesterday. I can't play tomorrow so I'm taggin Ununhexium to know if he needs an extension or something otherwise I'd request a sub
Yeah go ahead sub me I'm not really motivated to play it
New matchup: Brick Small. vs malinowski

THIS IS YOUR 24 HOUR WARNING!!!
(Extensions may be handed out on an as needed basis)

(Coinflips will happen to the rest of the matchups)
LittleRunnerXC vs flowsociety
shadestep vs warzoid
Shiba vs Disbelief
Freeroamer vs all falls down
Lax vs eaglehawk
Dr Ciel vs Guilas D
LeoLancaster vs TSR
BIAF vs Hogg
Do A Bibarel vs Omfuga
camo pumpkin vs Horsehead-3
OM room vs Itasko
Snowy. vs Confide.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
me and warzoid may need an extension. we decided to John until today because my exams are finished now but i have to go soon and I don't think we will be able to schedule + play within 2 hours from now

Horsehead-3 and I are looking for an extension as I already mentioned to nv on showdown. Waiting for a response from them to choose a concrete time to do the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)