Rumia
Part
Blacknightgawain
Miyoko
Wonter

Below D
Arvinraj K III C
TrainerPla
Fleeting memories (Cool person tho buy them)
ur gonna make them buy me for 1v1 man

I have been entrusted (for some reason) with the AG player rankings. Listing based off of post-home SV tournament statistics (for which there is very little…) and just observations.

THE STRAP:
- The Strap

S
- Tier
- Byulharang
- TaxFraud (actually trying)

A
- Taka
- LBN
- TaxFraud (not trying)
- Inder

B
- Adhiraj8202
- PrimalKyogre
- Agcl2 Ragib
- Corvere
- polt

C
- Dockiva~~
- Thiago Nunes
- 0.5Mirror
- avarice
No offense but wat the hell actually how is primordallite BTaka being A and wat the hell is trying and not trying dude rework on this and how the hell eavo,nut not there this is totally disrespect (include my boy kanha next time)Edit-i just realized even dregone isn't there this is totally dumb now this makes no sense bro

Last edited:
1v1 rankings

S
clerica (20k+ them)

A
Memedose
Vertigo
bo_bobson
Kaif
Potatochan
Mishlef
swag god (I asked others)

B
Taka
Driplegend
Akuu
Slip
Krytocon
Palestine (Doesn't build)

B-
PA

C
scholar
cold illusions
Marshmelto
Swordisbored
lialiabeast
eeveekid

D
Rumia
Part
Blacknightgawain
Miyoko
Wonter

Below D
Arvinraj K III C
TrainerPla
Fleeting memories (Cool person tho buy them)
Personally I disagree

tier

PUPL Champion
No offense but wat the hell actually how is primordallite BTaka being A and wat the hell is trying and not trying dude rework on this and how the hell eavo,nut not there this is totally disrespect (include my boy kanha next time)Edit-i just realized even dregone isn't there this is totally dumb now this makes no sense bro
who the fuck are half the people you named man

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Who are these people

NFE PR by PD (not ranked in tiers, A1 & A2 are worth the same to me, B1 are worth mentioning people, but i don't really think they'll do better than B2 people)
S - Great building + great in game
Clean

A1 - Great building but lacks skill in game
elleapple
lepton

A2 - Special category for a couple of people who i know for sure played the tier and are good in it but i'm not sure if they know how to build
Shaneghoul
Tuthur

B1 - People who most likely know the tier better than the rest but still not a solid NFE if they're not motivate to build
Dragonillis
lemonstre1
Maybca
Mirbro
Osake
pannu
Rofna
TTTech

B2 - Whoever is known to be a great tourplayer who's going to be motivate to learn the tier
add any great in game players

Honorable mentions for players who are great NFE players but did not sign up yet
5Dots - A1 Tier
Greybaum - A2 Tier (S if playing the tier)
Fade - A2 Tier
King Leo V - A1 Tier
PandaDoux - S Tier
Shing - S Tier
Stareal - S Tier

People i listed in S Tier have been doing very well in last OMPL or is a NFE legend in terms of building (hi Shing), A1 Tier is people who builds the tier and builds it well for sure, A2 are people who are experienced with it and have been doing very well but i don't know if they can actually build solid teams by themselves, they could easily be S Tier if they are building solid teams tho, B1 is people who, for sure know what the tier is and have done a couple of games in it, but are a lot less experienced than people above, and B2 are just whoever plays the tier for the first time.

I would say that it's not because i listed a couple of people in high tiers that they're going to do well, and it's not because i have not listed some people that they're doing to do bad, Clean did a great run in last OMPL and never played NFE before, so if you find someone who's good and is very motivate to play the tier, this person could do well for sure

Actually, i will maybe sign up last second, i'm not so sure if i want to get in this as a player right now, so i'm thinking about it a little bit before signing up, if i don't i will help any team

Who are these people
Eavo:reached 1750 on ladder with 3 level ones in prehome battle him I dare you he's still gonna fack many people up now
Nut-dude stall is gonna make you cry and he's perfect at breaking balances
Dregone-☠find urself you will praise him and and the people I mentioned here only eavo is playing smog tours constantly and if is someone not known then it doesn't mean they are nothing they are one of the best ag players at this moment you can cha them or watch there replays if you want too didnt wanted to explain to primordallite one that one was holy cap
Edit-i have no beef with primalkyogre he's my friend lol and dudes chill as hell just wanted to say I couldn't agree with that ranking and he put himself in b even if we knew he's atleast A dude has no self-esteem

Last edited:
NFE power rank before I'll head to sleep.

Builds n play
Tier 1
Clean - Arguably the strongest player in this category. He's better as a player than a builder, so if you manage to get someone who can give him ideas/figure out the broken stuff then you've covered one of the few holes I've him as an NFE player.
Tuthur - Has a solid understanding of figuring a new meta faster than most people here, coupled with his "optimized" builds and high-level skill in mons makes me feel like he deserves to be here. While not having the peaks compared to Clean, I see Tuthur ending up positive in score and may be the best player here not gonna lie. Unless he grows to dislike the tier and then has to force himself to help ZU if his team struggles in later weeks.

Tier 2
Lepton - I would argue she's the best builder in the tier, and she's better as a player than what OMPL has to offer. Still, she's a step down above the others as long it shows she gotta deal with those nervous/mentality things that hold her back. She's an excellent team support so if she needs a break, she can support a tour player while at it. May not agree with how she structures her stuff, but let her do their things and she'll be a great support.
5dots - He's able to build and play in the same level field to tier 2 and 1. However, my problem is that he just hasn't proved enough in performance enough for me to consider him a threat like Tier 1. He's probably active, but I've had my fair share of difficult times talking to him since he's busy so like... take that into consideration. I can definitely see him giving the team a strong early lead considering he's one of those who is a step ahead of an undeveloped meta, and he's also a builder himself.
Elle - I'll never underestimate her as a player or a builder overall. However, if you were comparing them to others, she's very much able to beat everyone in the pool but she's just not a stronger player in mons overall. Her building works very well for her, but the double-edged sword would be that it is only for herself unless you have the NFE experience/interactions on point since she builds out of the comfort zone type of teams, sometimes overextend a bit aight. I would not recommend a tour player with her unless they know each other enough, otherwise having another NFE player would be a good option in tier 2 and above.

Tier 3
Dragonillis - He can play and build his own NFE teams. But his team lacks the quality for me to make up for his fundies overall. I also think he may struggle to build for every week and end up being worn down if he has to build teams. Give him teams and he'll snatch a win or two really.
Maybca - He builds teams and prefers mainly to play with the teams that mainly work for himself. I'm not completely convinced he's up to compete against tier 1 and tier 2 players, especially since I haven't seen him involved too much in Gen 9 NFE overall. If some of your teammates can't french, that may be a slight problem for communication. I may underestimate him though, but he's at least capable of playing on the field.

Tier HM - They haven't shown a slight NFE activity at all, but I would like to put them here for noticeable traits.
OranberryBlissey10 - Was a Gen 8 NFE player that I can clearly see capable of learning the Gen 9 extremely quickly. Has a strong potential to be between tier 1 and 2. I do not recommend using his teams to others since he goes a bit different in the way he builds so it may be underwhelming for any tour players. He could also be busy with SV ZU, so that hinders him from being consistent.
Mirbro - Felt like he was one of the best builders at the end of Gen 8 NFE due to the results were consistently strong. He's a good player, but his building skills are quite of the feats I'll say that work for anyone really. I do think he may not have a strong lead considering he's not someone I see as being ahead of others, but I do believe he's capable of handling people in tier 2. Wouldn't say it's good to buy him for support part since he has not touched gen 9 NFE atm, but I think at some point in later weeks his strength will be apparent.
Ho3n & Strap - Didn't sign up for NFE(ZU and AG), but has the factor of putting some time in the tier and being capable of beating everyone in the pool due to their history of the last-gen experience carrying in this one as well.
Raf - Used to play in gen 8 and older gen NFE, and got even the results here. But I'm unsure if he would only play or build n play, and it's hard to judge him overall despite we were in the same crew at NFEPL years ago. Would probably recommend talking to him, could be a potential 3k pick.

Got fundies, but no builds and none of that ass.
Tier 1
Shaneghoul - 3-1 in OMPL, 2x vs. Clean, and one W against Tuthur. Tour player material and good in mons? Yeah, easy one to explain.
Here's for any high/top-level tour players because NFE is just fundies with a lot of repeated positions n shit, not more to say on here.
Dugza and Lunala - Applies to the above.

Tier 2
Pannu - No idea if they're only playing or even building. But could be an underrated user on the radar.
Osake - They could probably learn the tier a week and lowkey kick ass, but wouldn't say their skill stacks higher than tier 1 enough to be threatening.
Zio - Similar things above here, but has been slightly more in gen 8 NFE so he should kind of understand how NFE operates usually lol.
TTTech - Similar things above, but a very lack of Gen 9 activity and has only recently played Gen 8 NFE with good performance.

Other ppl that don't fit above in such as those not signed up at or not for NFE.
Grantbart10 - Randomly passionate at NFE on the ladder or tier itself. I just don't know when he's interested or not, but I can see him drop the activity just randomly and his teams are questionable at least. But he's at least trying to keep an eye on the meta, so that's cool.
Tlenit - Didn't sign up for NFE, but if put give him a team and he's like a tier 0 fundies lmao.
Greybaum - Tier 1 builds and plays(okay lowkey nr 2 if he just does not pay attention LOL), if he signs up then you have an excellent crew member overall.
Pandadoux - Tier 1 builds, but tier 1/2 in plays not gonna lie.
FranziskaSkye - Tier 1 builds, but tier 2 fundies.
Shing - I made this tier, so that's noticeable eh??? :D (Also join NFE Seasonals, I'll post teams for every round if you need any teams)

Okay if you want to know me as a player, I just cheese and find controversial shit lol. My bad Oran for getting Magnemite banned, but that potential after removing Tinkatuff tempted me too much. It was impossible to resist it. Otherwise, I'm bad and lucky hell yeah

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
NFE power rank before I'll head to sleep.

Shing - I made this tier, so that's noticeable eh??? :D (Also join NFE Seasonals, I'll post teams for every round if you need any teams)

Okay if you want to know me as a player, I just cheese and find controversial shit lol. My bad Oran for getting Magnemite banned, but that potential after removing Tinkatuff tempted me too much. It was impossible to resist it. Otherwise, I'm bad and lucky hell yeah
Worry you not! I got you:

Ol' good Shing'n Street:

Shing is known for their exceptional team-building skills in the NFE metagame. They have a deep understanding of Pokeemons roles, and how to create synergistic teams that cover various threats effectively. Shing has a keen sense of the NFE metagame's trends and dynamics. They stay up-to-date with the latest developments, allowing them to adapt their strategies accordingly. Some would argue Shing being the face of NFE and a true trendsetter. Shing is an active and respected member of the NFE community. They engage in discussions, share their insights, and contribute to the community's growth and development - this will transfer into team chat, I can ensure you that much! They are known for their willingness to help others improve their skills and provide constructive feedback no matter what time you ask for extra helping hand. Shing is anticipated to have a very positive win record through the years. This suggests that they are consistently successful in their battles or supporting the battler, indicating a high level of skill.

Extra tip: Dude seriously hits the gym too. You may be getting IRL tips and tricks to get in shape as well!

Cheers Shing!
1694645185208.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)