Ubers Ubers Summer Seasonal Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost vs optic, probably wasnt a good idea to bring two waters when it was likely he'd bring ferro. my gengar set was messed up g1 which sucked, and I missed a focus blast which costed me the game but ohwell. you outplayed me in g2 for sure

Okay I am not playing this tour and I didn't think it was gonna come to this but I've seen an astonishing amount of ppl steal mine+kebabes stall team and playing absolute horse shit with it. You guys know who you are and you should stop with your shameful behavior right now. Thanks.

Okay I am not playing this tour and I didn't think it was gonna come to this but I've seen an astonishing amount of ppl steal mine+kebabes stall team and playing absolute horse shit with it. You guys know who you are and you should stop with your shameful behavior right now. Thanks.
Adding onto this, In my opinion it really isn't sporting at all to take somebody else's team, full stop. I didn't realize this was going on, but the only sporting thing to do in a tournament is to simply use a team that you have put together yourself, not by copying and pasting somebody else's team into the team builder. It's not very fun or very nice and it definitely doesn't contribute to the meta to steal sombody else's team, and even if you win with someone else's team, that's not your victory, that's the OP's victory.

Activity:

TFK over Croven (contacted, no reply)
Real FV13 over Bouffalant (opponent can't play untill well past the deadline, sorry bouff)
in progress
Jhonx~ over FLCL (flcl obviously doesn't want to play)
Mega-Swampert over Shocki (opponent overslept scheduled time)

Coinflip:

#Sweep: !pick Exiline, -Clone-
We randomly picked: Exiline

The other loser's bracket games were scheduled for today so i'll wait for them I /GUESS/. Will put the deadline at the top of each week from now on so expect no mercy going forward.

SweetPosho and Thugly Duckling advance on activity. Good thing I gave you guys an extra 24 hours!

-__-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)