Tournament Ubers Premier League VI - Week 5 (Post 68 for tiebreaker)

ggs lunalas, let's put the trashtalk in the past and im on no team so hate on me not the durians

LET'S GO DURIANS BACK2BACK
Dude plz, you aren't relevant enough to be hated by the lunaloats.:blobuwu:

GGs durians what a week. hopefully we will meet on finals once again!
Good job team!!! well played especially to the new rockin' beast Highlord on his sick performances and Dominatio for being the biggest steal from the tour, this isn't over my weebs (and samqian) we are coming back stronger!!!!

gl to everybody on tiebreak as well see u in semis.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Because Aquasition is away and my team is out I will be assuming stewardship of the tournament until he returns.

Durians and Lunalas advance to playoffs as first and second seed. Durians will go right to finals while Lunalas will play third seed in semi-finals. However, there is a tie for third seed between Bandits and Mukkers - both have equal points and equal BD. Thus, we will settle with this a short tiebreaker:

Alolan Mukkers (2) vs Choice Bandits (1)
USM: KyogreF4N vs Chop
DPP: absdaddy vs ShadowQuinn
ADV: Mr.378 vs mags
All games are Bo1, whichever team wins two will advance to third seed.

Deadline is May 17th at 11:59 PM EST. We can be a little flexible on this if needed but I'd prefer to get this done asap.

Good luck to all!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)