Tournament Ubers Premier League IX - Finals (Won by DaReal Drizzlers)

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Ggs Durians, this finals matchup was definitely between the two best teams and would have had a deserving winner either way. Thanks to Staxi and Perry for drafting me, my team for being goats, and special shoutouts to Fardin, MMII, Lunala, Luna's Banned now, TrueNora, Manaphy, and QWILY for all your support. Big thanks to Blim, Holy Ghost, Inspirited, and DNNP as well for joining our team server during playoffs and helping our other slots. I would also like to thank Lasen and steelskitty for getting me into Ubers. Ubers has been one of my favorite tiers to play this year so I was excited to get a chance to play in UPL after my bad performance in Most Wanted. After this tour, I plan on sticking around in the community and signing up for more Ubers tours.

Best,
pop smoke (8-1 in UPL)

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Finally after being on the team that ends up 8th or 7th three times in a row I won an Ubers team tour (as manager!!) and my first Ubers tour ever. This season was a blast, the team was very active, friendly (fuck luna and sea) and we defied expectations by winning most of our games as nobody expected :blobnom:

Perry : Thank you for accepting to manage Drizzlers with me, it sucks that it will probably be your last UPL :blobpensive:

M Dragon : I didn't expect you to be as active as you were and didn't think you would actually prep your games, your score may not be that good but you were a great mate and you still have your 100% upl win ratio :blobnom:

Eternal Spirit : I'm sorry you had to play shitty ORAS and ended up 1-4 LOL I appreciated your moral support at the beginning of playoffs tho :blobnom:

Gondra : Literally the goat I knew you were a good OU player but you are also very good at Ubers, thank you for being very active during playoffs and hope we will get to team up again in the future

SuperEpicAmpharos : My fellow ROA staff member, you had great success in ADV Ubers and hope it will continue. Too bad we had 3 ADV players, you clearly deserve to have a starter slot :blobnom:

Luna's Banned now : I'm ngl I wouldn't have drafted you if Perry didn't ask me to but looks like it was a good choice, You did very good for your first Ubers team tour with an important win in finals and only one defeat overall, hope you'll get to be a starter in next wcup/mw/upl you clearly deserve it :blobnom:

TJ : You are one of the reason we won that tour, I knew you had a great run in seasonal and you did just as great in UPL, hope you'll accept the retain next year lmao

SoulWind : You weren't active at all but I didn't expect that when I bought you, you clutched the finals and this is enough for me. Gl in your future tours dude :blobthumbsup:

Evuelf : J'comprends rien au BW donc j'ai pas pu t'aider déso, t'as pas eu un score de ouf mais t'es tombé sur des matchups de merde donc c'est pas grave, j'espère qu'on aura l'occasion de rejouer ensemble à la Wcup Ubers bg

Fardin : I don't know you can build that much but your teams are always good and you beat Garay (Almost 3-0 :eyes:), I hope you'll stay around and play next MW/UPL

Heysup : I don't know how I got you for less than 10k lmao you are insanely good and you are one of the reason most of the team muted the adv chan lmao

hs : - hs

Lunala : I didn't know you at all before the tour but you were a pleasant mate (even tho you hate me :pain:) same as fardin & TJ, hope you'll stay around and will play next UPL/MW, def one of the best SS Ubers player

MMII : It's a shame you went undrafted last MW, you literally were Drizzlers' 3rd manager and were active everytime and everywhere you could, I couldn't hope for that much for a 5.5k buy. Looking forwards to team up again with you in the future :psyglad:

QWILY : I was pleasantly surprised at how active you were, I bought you as a sub and you didn't get to play until week 6 and even after going 0-2 you were extremely active and I appreciate it. Hope you get to play as a starter and have success if you plan on joining next UPL/MW :blobnom:

Thiago Nunes : Thanks for covering so many tiers and sorry you had to play ORAS xd. Too bad we didn't win NUPL too :blobsad:

Nayrz : I'm not sure if you will read this or not but first, thanks for drafting me last UPL, we didn't do great but at least it was a fun season and secondly thanks for letting perry and I take over the Drizzlers :blobnom:

Minority Maple pichus : Thanks for hosting that tour lads

Helpers:

Holy Ghost DNNP Inspirited Blim Manaphy TrueNora : Thank you so much, You guys were hella active as if you were helping your own team and i'm very grateful <3

SparksBlade : He is indian

Forgive me for the grammatical mistakes i'm french :blobsad: I'm sorry if I forgot someone and see you in Ubers Wcup
Nyaarz.png

Last edited:

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
First, I'd like to thank Staxi (unfortunately an UPL winner... I'm sorry everyone) and MMII for teaming up with me for this UPL - it was a blast to get to know you two more closely. Two goats and I couldn't have asked for a better duo.

The Drizzlers chat was very cool and friendly, and that is all up to the stars of the show. Thank you for putting up with me (and the enemy Staxi) throughout the tour, and I wish you all good luck in your future endeavors... SCL is right around the corner and I expect to see a lot of you there, after all. To the friends that helped us after the regular season, thanks a lot. You are also part of the Drizzlers family and I hope you also enjoyed the ride.

Again, I could not have asked for a better team. Thank you all, and see you around! Peace :)

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
With the Drizzlers curse finally broken it looks like I can finally return to playing Pokemon.

I'd like to thank Maple and pichus for cohosting and helping to make several tough calls. The undeniable truth is that no matter what call you make, even if it is the right one, ends up upsetting someone, so thanks for joining me on this difficult and thankless job.

I'd also like to thank all the managers and assistant mangers for (mostly) getting all their lineups in on time and helping the tournament run smoothly. Although there were a few minor bumps here and there, overall the tournament was an obvious success, and that wouldn't have been possible without your cooperation and dedication.

Thank you to everyone who signed up and showed interest in playing. This year we broke our signups record in the space of about a week, and as a result we were able to successfully expand the tour and be more inclusive to the playerbase. The growth of the tier is paramount to maintaining a highly competitive environment, and that is something I continue to see as Ubers moves forward.

Lastly I'd like to thank the Ubers moderation team for giving their valuable input and opinions on the tour, especially in the early stages as everything was being organized.

Congratulations to the Drizzlers. May rain-boosted Hydro Pumps and Modest Latios Thunders continue to rain down on all those who oppose you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)