Uber team {heavens gate}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Im starting a Uber team and this is what I came up with I wanna hear your suggestions and opinons so hear we go!!!

1.HO-OH
(ITEM)
choice band
(ABILITY)-pressure
(EV SPREAD)
6-hp
252-SP
252-ATT
(ATTACKS)
Earthquake
Punishment
Sacred fire
Brave bird
(NATURE)
jolly/sp+/-sp.att

This Ho-oh was made to be a strick sweeper EQ is made for the likes of Dialga, jirachi,BP Jolteon and metagross and is mainly a filler move beacause most of these pokemon can be stoped with stab sacred fire.Punishment is for the like's of so many psychic types in uber and as well as ghost's too like scarf gengar and giratina/giratina-o.Sacred fire is stab move and a powerful one to it can take the like's of Forretress,metagross,scizors and countless other steel's who are week to sacred fire.Brave bird is for the use of Kyogre,Latios and latias as well as countless other dragons and with the new HgSs Brave bird just made ho-oh the new kid on the block for Uber sweeping.Choice band is for its already high att stat.Its normal speed should be fine against most Ubers other than deoxys(all forms other then def) so their for theirs no scarf needed although ho-oh is bulky enough to be a calm minder i wanted to try this poke out for a ride.

2.HERACROSS
(ITEM)
choice scarf
(ATTACKS)
megahorn
close combat
sleep talk
pursuit
(NATURE)
adamant
(EV SPREAD)
252-sp
252-att
6-hp
(ABILITY)
guts

Heracross is a great revenge killer agianst eney poke in ubers and since most people will be expecting Forretress and scizors I think Heracross will but a diffrent surprise since its not seen in ubers that much.Mega Horn is for Darkrai, Heracross is the main counter for Darkrai.Darkrai is seen alot through out Uber play and I dont think that its going to slow down eney time soon (espically with dark void) as well as uber lead celebi.Close combat will stop Blissey,dialga,kingdra,registeel,mamoswine,uber sweeper shiftry,choice band weavile,SD lucario and Tyranitar as well as darkrai.It can also 2hko kyoger,groudon.If not 1hko uber support ludicolo,Manaphy,jirachi and many others and with stab 120 base this move is the main move for heracross.Sleep talk is for darkrai, come in on dark void are even hypnosis from Bronzong(Dual Screen) take the sleep and sleep talk away.This is good for being abel to attack under sleep and allowing the sleep clause to be in effect with out eneybody else being asleep.Pursuit is a bit of a filler but at the same time when blissey,giratina-o/giratina,latias,latios and if scarf genger is locked into a move and you switch in.Choice scarf is their because in my opinon sleep talk hera is to slow for ubers and even though its bulky i dont think its ment to take hits in this tier.I also chose guts ability because of the sleep effect boosting the attack of hera and with sleep talk and two stab moves base 120 both this pokemon should be a serious threat in ubers.

3.DIALGA
(ITEM)
leftovers
(ATTACKS)
draco meteor
stealth rock
thunder wave
thunder
(NATURE)
bold/def+/att-
(EV SPREAD)
252-hp
100-sp.att
79-sp.def
79-df
(IV SPREAD)
31-hp
31-df
31-sp.def
(ABILITY)
pressure

Dialga is my lead I broke its ev's up this way because I want it to be able to take at least one attack from eney pokemon(most being leads) and set up.I also put in some sp.att ev's so that its moves (with the little power that it does have) can pack some punch,so hear we go!Draco meteor is for stab and is the most powerful move that dialga has and its sp.att is it's highest attacking stat it has.I would have picked dragon breath are something else but I dont plan on having dialga in that long and with it being a wall I plan on switch it in very frequently.Stealth rocks are to get in entering damage and to stop the new popular ho-oh from getting to confident.Thunder Wave is to switch in on sweepers and slow them down making them useless in the game with the exception of heracross.Thunder is sort of a filler and to hit kyorge are force switch's it can also stop ho-oh and lugia in its tracks.Leftovers is for recovery and the only recovery he has.

ARCEUS(normal form)
(ITEM)
life orb
(ATTACKS)
fire blast
swords dance
extremespeed
shadow claw
(NATURE)
lonely/att+/def-
(EV SPREAD)
6-sp.att
252-sp
252-att
(IV SPREAD)
31-sp.att
31-att
31-sp
(ABILITY)
multitype

Another choice of mine.....I went with lonely nature because of the lack in physical sweepers in Ubers def isnt really a great concern.Fire blast is to hit those steel types who think they can switch in and wall arceus as well as the sp.att surprise that come's with it.It can also hit a couple of others around like Shaymin-S,heracross,shiftry,Exeggutor,ect....But fire blast is really for bronzong,jirachi,scizor and Forretress and with my opponent thinking that im just phsyical fire blast should come in handy.Swords dance is for the phsyical boost and to help sweep one SD can make arceus the most powerful pokemon in the game.Extremespeed is arceus stab main stab move and its first prority move as well making it the most powerful move in uber play other than garchomp/outrage/swords dance/stab/life orb.But the fact that its first prority makes its so much more dangerous than chomp and its movesets.Shadow claw is for super effective hits on the overwelming psychic pokemon in ubers as well as the few ghost that are packed in ubers.Shadow claw is some what of a filler though.Life orb will take arceus to the next level the only problem is that it wont last that long and considering the fact of SR's and spikes but it will fair me well with the proper set up.

5.SHAYMIN-S
(ITEM)
choice specs
(ATTACKS)
air slash
seed flare
earth power
hidden power(ice)
(NATURE)
timid/sp+/att-
(EV SPREAD)
252-sp
252-sp.att
6-hp
(ABILITY)
serene grace

With arceus being a physical sweep I thought of Shaymin-s as being the perfect special sweep.Air slash gives a 30 % chance of flinch and is stab so it can be the perfect tool for pokemon with para hax already and with the serene grace it takes it to a 60% level although it doesnt really hit many pokemon in ubers for super effective hits other than groundon/sunny day team such as Jumpluff (Subseed),Exeggutor (Eggys in Ubers/Uber Exeggutor), and heracross but the flinch is great.Seed flare can force switches when it comes to groudon and kyoger and has 120 base and with the 40% chance of sp.def drop and serene grace i see why this thing is uber! Earthpower is to stop the likes of dialga as well as other steel types that take super effective hits like metagross,registeel and jirachi.And last and least Hp ice is for those over packed dragons that like to rome around in ubers as well as lugia and groudon.I dont think that ill run across alot of things that are faster then shaymin-s speed so i choose choice specs for that extra *umph*.

6.MEW
(ITEM)
leftovers
(ATTACKS)
nasty plot
roost
vaccume wave
dark pulse
(NATURE)
calm/sp.def+/att-
(EV SPREAD)
252-hp
132-def
100-sp.def
26-sp.att
(IV SPREAD)
31-sp.att
31-hp
31-sp.def
(ABILITY)
synchronize

This mew was made to be a "stack and destroy" tank.I went with calm nature because of the over packed special sweepers in uber's and broke the ev's up to where mew can take at least one hit from all pokemon physical/special alike and plot up and att.I was going to go with a BP mew but i didnt see the reason why.Nasty plot is to get that already "decent" sp.att up and to strike back with force (like Rhyperior in UU).Roost can recover mew if its hp is low and can stall if poisoned and with synchronize on mew if mew is poisoned so will the opponent.Vaccume wave hits darks and steels right in the face and vaccume wave is first prority and it can make up for the plot if faced with the right opponent.It also gets rid of non steels with the likes of choice band weavile and with anofe NP's it can slay blissey if need be.Dark pulse is to counter those psychics that wanna come in and stop you like Cresselia,lead celebi that wanna seed, and Exeggutor (Eggys in Ubers/Uber Exeggutor).Leftovers is extra recovery so that my little mew can soke in attacks and strick back or "boomerang effect".I think ill call this mew Boomerang mew.=p

So leave your comments and tell me what you think of my team and give me a rating to from 1-10.1 being poor and 10 being great,5 being ok.Thanx and bye

I don't even know where to begin. Arceus is banned, put your lead first, we assume all IV's of 31 unless otherwise specified, all Ubers have only one ability, so that's not needed either. Ho-oh should be Jolly, as it has no special attacks, Mew is an inferior special sweeper, Bold Dialga is never used (although it might be useful, if used properly), and why would you even use a Calm nature on Mew. Scrap this team.

I don't even know where to begin. Arceus is banned, put your lead first, we assume all IV's of 31 unless otherwise specified, all Ubers have only one ability, so that's not needed either. Ho-oh should be Jolly, as it has no special attacks, Mew is an inferior special sweeper, Bold Dialga is never used (although it might be useful, if used properly), and why would you even use a Calm nature on Mew. Scrap this team.
Well I thought arceus was only band on shoddy considering the fact that it was released in the U.S. as a special gift pokemon in toy r us? second of all calm nature mew is for its bulk its made as a tank not a sweeper its to soke hits and strike back not to sweep and with ubers having way more specials then physicals then you should see why I choose calm nature.Bold Dialga I think im going to take your advice and second think that fella.And I changed the editing and nature of ho-oh that was an accident I was going to make a diffrent ho-oh sorry.Btw thank you for your comments they were really helpful.

This thread will be locked as you need to have tested your team first and seeing as you have Arceus which is banned, you clearly have not. Now we wait for Haunter to remove this thread or Bloo to lock it.

Well I thought arceus was only band on shoddy considering the fact that it was released in the U.S. as a special gift pokemon in toy r us?
Yeah, it's not allowed on Shoddy right now because they're not able to impose different EV limits on Pokémon. But still you can't have tested this Arceus because the event Arceus has a maximum of 100 EVs in each stat.

Edit: And your IVs are very confusing. On certain pokémon you listed the IVs as being 31 in a few stats but not other stats, stats which in some cases definitely matter. What are the IVs intended to be in these other stats? Assuming 31, there's no point in listing IVs in the first place.

haunter

Banned deucer.
You, obviously, haven't tested this team as Arceus is not allowed on the ladder. You're hence in violation of rule 16:

RMT rules said:
16. Play with your team before putting it up for rate. We as a community cannot emphasize this enough. No one wants to rate the team that you freshly created while eating breakfast or the gimmick you randomly put together. We as a community want teams that have been battle tested so that the obvious flaws have been hammered out.

This is particularly because just by playing with a team, you yourself can figure out what is wrong with your team. You don't need other people to help you quite yet - and to be blunt, you're just being lazy or have the wrong idea of what the RMT forum is if you're posting teams you spent fifteen minutes creating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)