NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
my favorite is emily for sure though like who else
I mean Emily’s queen shit but I’m secretly team Kaleb from that whole exchange bc he literally tutored her on how to be human and that’s ??? hard to do

I respect Emily she dove too deep into capitalism and forgot people had feelings and she’s on her humanity rediscovery arc which I love but Kaleb really did that pour one out for the sidekick

I mean Emily’s queen shit but I’m secretly team Kaleb from that whole exchange bc he literally tutored her on how to be human and that’s ??? hard to do

I respect Emily she dove too deep into capitalism and forgot people had feelings and she’s on her humanity rediscovery arc which I love but Kaleb really did that pour one out for the sidekick
see emily is also iconic for hating sabiyah over alien conspiracy theories

I would basically be agree with this, maybe 43 > 41 because like, I loved watching 43 live the whole time until the last 2 episodes whereas I didn’t feel that the same with 44 or 41 but 43’s end game was so bad lol
honestly i hated 43 the whole way through like i dont think there was a single episode i walked away from feeling really good about the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)