Tournament Tundra Cup - Round 1 (Genesect & Naganadel are still allowed)

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
activity post, they missed times twice. wont be able to battle with working times through the week due to timezones & such.

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Hey, my opponent won against me in 2 ggs. From what I gather I don't think he has posted yet. He said he wanted to post, but I think he's recovering from an illness right now from our correspondence on Discord DMs. Depending on how things go, i.e he doesn't recover from his illness or has circumstances out of his control, I will be coming in as his sub for Round 2 after I discuss this with him.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ubers-1213877421-ln2wx0bp7ijlajqictqdjf8m4hyi2f4pw https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ubers-1213881388-wlrfu729v0jdoyeci2dsf1tn8awzx3qpw
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...anadel-are-still-allowed.3672368/post-8644303
He posted roughly 31 hours ago...

Activity Wins:

Laz
vs. Samqian - Laz contacted Samqian on Samqian's wall, but Samqian never replied, so Laz gets the win
Niko vs. guilt trips - despite saying they would be available today and were online earlier today, guilt trips has not replied to Niko, nor have they contested his activity posts. Therefore, Niko will get the win
MatLaTomate vs. KJ Corp - MatLaTomate missed the scheduled time, so KJ Corp gets the win
SuperGabiel vs. BagelJohn - BagelJohn has not replied since Wednesday, nor have they contested SuperGabiel's post, so SuperGabiel gets the win
Amukamara vs. james bean - james bean never replied to Amukamara gets the win
LeCehlou vs. zdh_gaming - LeCehlou never replied so zdh_gaming gets the win
SerenalovesAsh1234 vs. Bramblestein - SerenalovesAsh1234 did not reply to Bramblestein, so Bramblestein gets the win
Icemann vs. mind gaming - Icemann missed the scheduled time, so mind gaming gets the win
Ruft vs. greenandgrey77- after initial contact, greenandgrey77 did not reply until Sunday afternoon, and did not specify his availability while Ruft did. Ruft gets the win
Skilpad vs. Jase Duken - Jase Duken agreed to Skilpad's 3-11 PM on Sunday, but did not reply when Skilpad asked about a specific time on Sunday and has not replied at all today. Skilpad will get the win
Strange Name vs. Lyster - Strange Name never replied so Lyster gets the win
Wildcat Formation vs. Drud - Drud never replied so Wildcat Formation gets the win
Sword dogo vs. Perish Song - Sword dogo never replied so Perish Song gets the win
Bean of Destiny vs. Shmeeterson - Shmeeterson hasn't been online since Tuesday and has not contested Bean of Destiny's activity post, so Bean of Destiny gets the win
davidTheMaster vs. Baloor - davidTheMaster missed the scheduled time both times so Baloor gets the win
Jayi vs. mncmt - mncmt unfortunately did not reply so Jayi gets the win
nui vs. yovan33321 - nui forgot to reply and told me on discord he wanted to give his opponent the win, so yovan33321 gets the win
Wysteria vs. Yves Stone - Wysteria has not replied so Yves Stone gets the win
SpookyZ vs. Estarossa - Estarossa stopped replying after Friday and did not give their specific availability while SpookyZ did, so SpookyZ gets the win
Isaka_SSBU vs. ReadTheMango - Isaka_SSBU did not reply so ReadTheMango gets the win
Zenadark vs. lvl100Blaziken - Zenadark has not replied to lvl100Blaziken's message nor have they contested lvl100Blaziken's activity post, so lvl100Blaziken will get the win
Qoltyqshash vs. paoisd - paoisd never received a reply so they get the win
Aurodian vs. klefapool - klefapool missed the scheduled time so Aurodian gets the win
Vrji vs. The Number Man - Vrji never replied so The Number Man gets the win
pqs vs. Spl4sh - pqs missed the scheduled time and did not reply to Spl4sh today, so Spl4sh gets the win
MetalGro$$ vs. HANTSUKI - MetalGro$$ missed the scheduled time multiple times, so HANTSUKI gets the win
Zip-a-dee-do-da vs. TFCP - TFCP neer received a reply so they get the win
rozes vs. kilimina - rozes forgot to reply and told me on discord he would like to give his opponent the win, so kilimina gets the win
zeriloa vs. RedEmption - after replying on Tuesday, RedEmption did not reply again when asked about a specific time, and they have also not contested zeriloa's activity post. Therefore, zeriloa gets the activity win
TioDragonite vs. BluBirD252 - BluBirD252 did not reply so TioDragonite gets the win
xJoelituh vs. zeno420 - zeno420 never replied so xJoelituh gets the win
Finchinator vs. Quackler22 - Quackler22 did not reply so Finchinator gets the win
toytean vs. lockjaw - toytean did not reply until Sunday and did not contest lockjaw's activity call, so lockjaw gets the win
CursedStar vs. TDW - CursedStar missed the scheduled time so TDW gets the win
Ahmad Alfatih vs. StarossPlayer - StarossPlayer did not reply so Ahmad Alfatih gets the win
your____bro vs. Ox the Fox - your____bro missed the scheduled time, so Ox the Fox gets the win
Br4dwinn3r vs. Wamr - Wamr did not reply after initially making contact on Wednesday, nor did they contest Br4dwinn3r's activity post, so Br4dwinn3r gets the win
Trognon vs. Melvilicious - Trognon did not receive a reply so they get the win
Vaboh vs. qsns - Vaboh did not receive a reply so they get the win
Sensei Axew vs. Green Yes - Green Yes did not reply so Sensei Axew gets the win
Shadow_Sneak vs. Ampha - Ampha did not receive a reply so they get the win
luisotte vs. Luke perkins - luisotte did not receive a reply so they get the win

Extensions:

Ausma vs. Perry
SkyHighY vs. Taftan
Asuno vs. tigerharvest
Loredius vs. Bag of Trixx
shinxthe17! vs. PikachuZappyZap
Lilburr vs. WhiteQueen
ekoi vs. Tack
Nazip vs. Fantos13
qwily vs. rinnegan418
ChoiceScarfed vs. PA
hs vs. damflame 3
Goose1633 vs. avarice
Malfunction vs. Lusa
Sickist vs. Luirromen
Gasus vs. Sevelon
Pais vs. JuanSG
TectonicDestroyer vs. Hiro'
Kris vs. BeTheShadow
Alternatif vs. aauha
BK vs. ashwins72

Coinflips:

melancholy hills vs. Quartosa
Bread Sandwich
vs. Just_Lukas
Pulsegod vs. Neetox
LuckyPiper vs. ziloXX
Chexr vs. FU SHUN HA
Scizor Boladão vs. Bushtush
Sidra1234 vs. squinn
MegaLucario
vs. Nalorium

Round 2 will be up in an hour or less depending on how fast I get it done. If anyone has any evidence to argue against an activity call or coinflip above, then please message me as soon as you can. Usage stats from Round 1 will go up a little after Round 2 is posted. I will post them in the 3rd post of the Round 2 thread, as well as the metagame discussion thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)