Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

Very Specially bulky, this is a Kyogre counter. Ice Beam is for Landog switch-ins, idk that they would switch in, but they are a problem. It's crucial for Zygarde and useful for Rilla. I hate Zygarde. Also, Zapdos is more than likely to switch-in and it gives a move for the max war. Focus Blast hits Ferro mainly. W/ the special bulk, this set can stall out at least much of P2's PP(haven't had the match-up, so idk how it goes.) All in HP and SpD because Ludicolo kinda sucks physically. But it does still take Fishious Rend pretty well, out of rain or maxed in it. This won 1v3 vs. a Kyogre, Ditto, and Rhypherior maybe(they resigned so it probably was their other Ludicolo weakness.) My main chance vs. Seismitoad. I spent longer breeding for 30/31 Atk(same at lvl 50 no EVs) because I forgot I'd have no room for Knock Off(for Caly-S.) Unless I can drop Focus Blast, maybe?

1645370748587.png

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 44 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Water Spout
- Origin Pulse
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

I forget exactly what the bulk does, but I know I only need this much Spe, for Zacian. Ludicolo is a dedicated Kyogre counter(check if Ogre can max and mine's used up,) and Regieleki is a pretty solid check, so I really don't think I need the Spe tie. Origin Pulse, to me, is better than Surf. Hydro Pump's power w/ 5 more acc. Usual moves. This supports Ludicolo. This and Ludicolo are meant to cover grounds for Regieleki. It has been pretty good. Great for Zacian, usually. Big issue w/ Seismitoad compounded by team.

1645370776557.png

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 68 Spe
Timid Nature
- Assurance
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

Keeping Regieleki for good. I've spent a bit of time oni EV spreads. I took 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 100s, which is to me all it needs. Max SpA EVs for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball is ok for P2(didn't do very good w/ P2 in the past, idk now) and good for a few other slow mons like Ferro(major, even through resist,) Magnezone(kod max from low HP, T-bolt would likely have failed to do so,) Slowking-g, Eeveelutions, Scizor, Pyukumuku(you win anyway, but it won't live to Toxic, same w/ Pex,) Stakataka, Lapras(maybe the biggest target, even literally,) Corsola-g, and the odd Pincchurchin. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. In Max, Assurance ohkos non-max Caly-S, even w/ -atk, This also is the only decent max attack Regieleki gets vs. Excadrill, and it beats Shedinja(needed for my team.) Emergency attack to at least damage grounds a tiny bit, and gets Mamo at its sash. Can help get around Chansey w/ max, the SpD drop, terrain, and Electro Ball after that. Electro Ball has been very fun and Regieleki is great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos.) Changed to LO per a suggestion that I needed the power in max, and sometimes to change moves. The HP loss is somewhat trivial on a frail mon, though it does run some bulk(So should it be Magnet? I'm already missing some kos from the change from Specs, though.) My favorite for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is to check what's weak to this. Also 2hkos non-max TTar maxed itself, if terrain is already up. The bulk is really great, I took airstream into overgrowth from Kartana(maxed ofc,) and 2 hits of LO, w/ 1 HP left. Lives max Resonance, idk if it was max SpA though. Lived Blade after LO.

1645369310439.png

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 196 SpA / 60 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry
- Earthquake

One of my two new mons. Freeze-Dry helps vs. my bad Toad match-up, and gets other 4x weaks. The SpA lets me ohko something I forgot, I think. It may just be leftover cause of Spe for just up to uninvested Rotoms. This was previously Rock Blast>Stealth Rock, but SR goes well w/ Klefki's Metal Sound(I think.) Ice Shard and EQ are pretty much obligatory. This has been somewhat useful, ohkod a Quagsire lead to their surprise(I imagine.) KOs Gastrodon w/ Freeze-Dry followed by anything. I think it does even w/ FD after rocks. Main issue is a lack of strong physical Ice STAB, esp. when maxed cause it is no longer priority.

1645370806228.png

Zacian-Crowned @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 12 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

This is for Ushifu SS which is always trouble. EVs are for max atk, Spe up to max Ace, and the rest in bulk. Swords Dance is necessary for my Cosmic Power Eternatus match-up. The last move is highly flexible, I changed to CC for P2 and Dialga who are awful to me. So far this has been fine, It lived a +2 Meteor Beam from Eternatus at half(it missed the 1st one and went for a 2nd on Drifblim, a misplay cause it gave me the only possible way to win.) Ditto has gotten me thanks to this, but generally I don't have a Ditto weakness so it might be ok.

1645369671603.png

Klefki @ Lagging Tail
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Metal Sound
- Thunder Wave
- Switcheroo

This is a new mon I'm trying to cripple Zacian still, while being better vs. birds. This used to be Drifblim, why it needs to do something vs, Zacian, cause Drifblim would mostly beat those. Lagging Tail cripples Zapdos and other Airstreamers, though I could alternatively para the other ones if misses are worth the risk. The exception is Yveltal, however this should beat it 1v1 w/ fairy STAB alone. Metal Sound has been of a little use, idk what else to run that really helps. It can soften something for Regieleki or Kyogre before Klefki goes down, and even though they can undo it by switching out, those 2 can be hard to switch into even w/ full SpD. It goes w/ Mamo rocks, however it can miss. EVs and nature are a bit random I didn't know what to do. Klefki needs Max HP and needs no Spe, beyond that any of Def, SpA, or SpD could be maximized. The main goal of this is Trick and resisting Yveltal STABs. It can ruin things like Necrozma Dusk-Mane. Biggest issue is shared type w/ Zacian, which I might replace but idk. 2 of this type does help w. Urshifu SS particularly. Weirdly enough Metal Sound got 1 person to resign

Seismitoad seems to be the biggest issue, as I mention. Nothing is perfect vs. it and several things are bad. I think Gastrodon is less bad cause of low Spe and being a special attacker(Ludicolo can take it better.) I didn't enjoy Sticky Webs Galvantula, but I could've not led(and sacrificed) Klefki on it so it could take down Yveltal. Even w/ CC P2 and Dialga are still trouble, though that hasn't come up recently(well the Dialga did, 2 in a row...) I lose as much as I win but I still can't think of other problems I have consistently. Probably the 3x ground weakness and no immunes(Ludicolo isn't famous for taking even resisted EQs well) will cause trouble. I do have a lot of SE moves on ground types, but that doesn't help if it's a non-ground mon using those moves. I have no fire, so Scizor can be a problem and it helped beat me in the past. Tr and CM Ogre too. I actually beat that Ogre, and it's the only cm one I've seen w/ this team. Had the random thought Goodra would be trouble, but I'm betting no one uses it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)