NOC Town of Salem NOC - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
And I forget who but one of the sheriffs inspected asek last night and showed him as town so him being survivor or godfather is debatable assuming twin is telling the truth.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Because asek is the godfather from my pov
So you're claiming the endgame is

Moody + asek + jalmont scum team with asek as godfather
You're survivor
We still have an uncounted for serial killer + any role then. Durza is probably not serial killer off policy since he enacted a kill and I doubt josh would sub him out if he's active enough to perform an action

that seems right to me also did durza get subbed in during the eod of end of night because that would be a big difference. Also durza is extremely likely to be not town imo because of the not claiming while viewing the thread thing.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Again everyone not claiming village, stop acting like you are one of us and have our best interest at heart.

Texas your revive turns your target into a VANILLA VILLAGER. There is literally not use to your role and SK or mafia WILL kill you if you are not a fake. Also as previously discussed Knights is a high potential target as he may know the SK.

Gronk, the reason you need to say you go along with the plan is that if you don"t do that you are merely justifying others who decide to go against it simply because you might not do it. You are not only enabling them, you are giving yourself an easy out too. The reason we deal in absolutes is so scum can'T get away by simply not going along with the plan. The fact you brush off that you are so low on the kill list of any killer in this game also speaks volumes about your behavior which goes against the village mentality. We shouldn't care if we die to find a scum because 1 for 1s always benefit us.

I have Durza high on my SK list because I think Knights would have targeted DBW (the guy he subbed for) with reasonable likelihood considering how much he talked about DBW end of D1

The Transport protect plan is the way it is because it tests the protective 50-50 if Moody is town and forces Moody to commit to something if he isn't.

Also I can't reliably clean protectives in a scenario where everything is dumped on me but as long as we clean at least Gronk/Texas/me tonight that's good enough.
Texas' behavior doesn't make sense however, and if he isn't a retrib he might be scum.

Also I can't reliably clean protectives in a scenario where everything is dumped on me but as long as we clean at least Gronk/Texas/me tonight that's good enough.
Texas' behavior doesn't make sense however, and if he isn't a retrib he might be scum.
Why in the fuck not? Unless Mafia want to idle their kill LW/acid has to be literally Janitor for the fake targeting to work

I have Durza high on my SK list because I think Knights would have targeted DBW (the guy he subbed for) with reasonable likelihood considering how much he talked about DBW end of D1

The Transport protect plan is the way it is because it tests the protective 50-50 if Moody is town and forces Moody to commit to something if he isn't.
Why does vig need to target gronk?

And even then we get a lot of connections out of it.

There's advantages to not constraining things too, I said this. An unorganized effort can surprise scum during claiming the next day as much as an organized effort can methodically choke them out. I think this is the best organized plan we have for testing Moody and the right 50-50s but it's just my advice lol. You guys can decide on whatever you feel comfortable with.

Yeah vig target's a little redundant I wasn't really sure what that played around. I think that kinda got warped in there when we said we were vigging moody cloud and LW was just like let's test the protectives with it

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
if one of us uses janitor to fake target, YOU DO REALISE NO JANITOR HAPPENS? It's literally too obvious, mafia is more likely not to use it just to fuck with us.

Also if the Sheriffs didn't catch my drift yet, please decide on your own if you join in on targetting the agreed watch and protect target to make Moody's faking opportunity harder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)