Totally did not saw that coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I didn't even know who he was until i read the article. Then I remembered saying he was gay a while back.

No shock to me. I don't really listen to his music anyhow.

OMG. That is shocking.

I wonder how many anti-homosexual people listened to Ricky, then still do after finding out.
Hmm, I think his main audience demographic was women anyway. Now they can't even fantasize about having him anymore.

Good for him though, it still takes guts to come out, even though it's 2010.

lol, give people a break Brother.

o.o I had no idea he was gay, until he came out. I just thought his music was a little obnoxious.

Hmm, I think his main audience demographic was women anyway. Now they can't even fantasize about having him anymore.

Good for him though, it still takes guts to come out, even though it's 2010.
But they can fantasize about making him straight, furthering their delusional mental pit of anguish.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
I've never heard of Ricky Martin or his music before, but allow me to sound off just a bit here - who cares if the man's hetero, gay, etc.? Why is it really any of our business what the guy does in his spare time?

Why is it really any of our business what the guy does in his spare time?
People are afraid of what they don't understand. They incorrectly assume things, like "all gays disrupt military activity" since they are with a lot of guys. There are too many bigots running free for this to be ignored, and I believe that is why celebrity homosexuality is widely publicized.

As things are more widespread, people are generally more okay with it. But since many people aren't, that's probably why it's making the news.

I've never heard of Ricky Martin or his music before, but allow me to sound off just a bit here - who cares if the man's hetero, gay, etc.? Why is it really any of our business what the guy does in his spare time?
The intrest here is not so much the fact itself, but that there have been rumours of this for more than 10 years now.
I don't listen to him either, but meh.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Who cares about a guy's sexual orientation, if he is gorgeous, a woman will gladly fantasize about him. Not all fantasies have to even be sexual necessarily!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok. This is not discussion of entertainment or art. Just because TMZ gives a shit about who's gay and who's straight doesn't mean we do.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
Mike B said:
all gays disrupt military activity

*sarcasm*
*just a little bit*

His "coming out", as well as being doubtless sincere and courageous, was a damn good career move from anyone's point of view, any press is good press right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)