Top Five Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Disturbed
2. Slipknot
3. Sevendust
4. Stone Sour
5. Five Finger Death Punch
Your my new best friend glad to find another Sevendust fan around these parts I saw Sevendust last summer with Alter Bridge, Sevendust performed Sorrow since Myles Kennedy was in the building. I saw Slipknot in concert last month they were freaking awesome and I am going to see Disturbed next month along with Killswitch Engage and Lacuna Coil.

ck, you are refusing to acknowledge the fact that since music is subjective, one cannot say with any basis whatsoever that the music they listen to will never bore them. your bands are about as eternal as your thoughts and feelings are. what is so complicated about this?

Glen not only did you not answer my question but you made the oh so predictable response in reference to Amon Amarth. I've heard it before and it is a pitiful comeback.

The fact that a mod of a pokemon forum can dismiss fantasy based songs and lyrical content in the genre of Power Metal is a little funny.
did you ever stop to think that it's predictable because it's fucking obvious?

and i moderate a social forum actually, i haven't played pokemon in years. but i'm not the one going 'lol at some of these lists i am so metal roar' while actually listening to pussy shit. remember, you started this!

August Burns Red- Glen this is for you. They are way metal and "hardcore"
Don't dismiss them. GO listen and experience. Great drummer he is amazing.
actually, this isn't for me. as i said, i used to like music like this. throwing down to monotonous breakdowns got really old after awhile. the only metal album i actually listen to anymore is hell songs by daughters.

Whatever the fuck it is, metalcore isn't fucking metal. Neither is nu-metal. If you want a fucking genre dissection, this is the wrong topic. Just don't call bands metal that aren't metal (most of the bands you mention are hardcore punk influenced more than metal).
are you fucking serious lol

i find metalcore extremely boring now but i don't really understand how anyone can say it's 'not metal'. are you just angry because it interferes with your ability to imagine yourself in the land of the runes?

This.

Please stop defending your average emo bands, Son of Disaster, because I'm going to assume from the reactions you are attracting with your posts the majority of people in here are not interested at all.

Okay, list your bands, but don't keep telling people 'Listen to this! Listen to it! It is good, stop saying it sucks!'. Shut up please :).

On another note, I also have to say that The Sound of Animals Fighting it great. I liked Saosin when they had Anthony but now they're still just above average. :/
lol. SO popular opinion of one forum post in a pokemon forum warrants my bands as average and or bad. I've only been toting bands to listen to for glen. He was getting into some whack metal sucks things. And have you ever even listened to any of the bands i mentioned? Also i started the thread here for the top five i don't see why the direction it's going is bad. I said lets get some critiquing....plus you didn't even list or discuss your top five. I also missed the vote where you became spokesman for the rest of the posters. whatevs. gtfo batman.

Saying saosin was better with anthony is impossible to do. Saosin with anthony and sao with cove are completely different. They are both amazing singers and both pretty chill. Plus cove is trying to look like bob marley. I'm surprised you've listened to saosin and the sound of animals fighting but never heard underoath.

Besides that killswitch was listed and i approve. howard jones and adam d ftw. Not that big into slipknot i'm not a fan of the live show.

Uh, I am refusing to acknowledge it because it is not pertinent to me. I can very accurately tell how much something will excite me or not; I guess you just ignored my explanation about how relisten value is part of my rating system from the very start. I will NEVER be bored with Blackwater Park, Far Beyond the Sun, et cetera. I am sorry that you do not have the same strength, but I truly do. It becomes harder to tell with the less exciting a song is, but that is as weak as my knowledge of future excitement gets. For instance, I do not know if I will be able to rock the fuck out to Led Zeppelin - Hey, Hey, What Can I Do; the songs flaws already make it only middlingly exciting for me; I do know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that In My Time of Dying, however, will fire me up well into the future.

Again, the only thing that could change this is the inability for me to get excited in general due to age...maybe then I WOULD want more soothing music to not torture my inability, but that is not something that would happen barring major, unexpeceted debilitation or until my 50s and 60s, and even then it is no certainty I would grow bored of being passionate.

lol

the best thing Underoath ever did was Cries of the Past.

that was back when they actually did play metal.
that was thrash metal. It's a subsect of metal. But continue posting worthless posts. Like i said there are plenty of straight metal songs in their later and latest albums. Breathing in a new mentality for instance. that's almost a herald back to the old days.

For some reason I feel compelled to go in depth into my favorite bands so here it goes.

1. Korn. First let me get a couple things out of the way. First, nu-metal is shit. Second, New Korn is possibly worse. But hot damn are their early days good. Every album up to Untitled (huge disappointment) had absolute gems. Korn had Daddy, Blind, and Shoots and Ladders. Life is Peachy had Twist and adidas. Follow the Leader had Got the Life, All in the Family, BBK, and Children of the Korn (if ANYONE mentions Freak on a Leash i will hunt you down). Every single fucking song on Issues was mindblowingly good. It's easily my favorite album of all time. Untouchables had Thoughtless and Here to Stay. Take a Look in the Mirror had Y'all want a single and Did My Time. See you on the other side had Coming Undone and Twisted Transistor.

2. Mudvayne: When I said nu-metal was shit, I meant most nu-metal, because Mudvayne is amazing. L.D. 50 is up there with Issues as my favorite album. Death Blooms, Dig, Nothing to Gein, -1, Pharmaecopia, Severed, being the prime reasons to listen to Mudvayne. Unfortunately, the furture for them was kinda meh, but there were some notable songs, namely Not Falling, Happy?, Fall into Sleep, and Dull Boy, among others.

3. Rammstein: These guys were the reason I decided to take German as a language. As soon as my friend showed me Du Hast, i fell in love. I began to look up so much of their stuff, eventually becoming literally addictd to songs such as Mein Teil, Stein um Stein, Rosenrot, and Sonne, go as far as learning and memorizing the english meanings of some of them. Their lead singer's voice is brutal, and they are one of those bands that don't sound too different live.

4. System of a Down: As mentioned somewhere in this thread, these guys were like gateway to metal for me. I had first heard Chop Suey in a movie or something like that, and researched them. I slowly started to get their other songs, which was admittedly scary for someone who had never really listened to metal before. One of the things I really enjoyed (and still do) is their variety in musical style. None of their albums were exactly the same; System of a Down was down right strange in its sound (i cracked up the first time i heard Suggestions) and its lyrics (I'm looking at YOU Know). With Toxicity, they started to get more political and meaningful (ATWA, Toxicity, etc.) but there was still those songs that were either wacky and pointless (Bounce). And then there was the one song that literally had no meaning (Aerials has been quoted as being meaningless). Steal this Album i would say had the most "ballads" i guess you could say (Mr. Jack, ADD, Roullette, etc.), and Mezmerize/Hypnotize (they're the same album in my mind) had a bit of everything.

5. Buckethead: My favorite shredder by far, I really like the fact that he's technical, soulful, and even funny at times. And of course, he wears a bucket. A KFC bucket. On his head. Yeah.

lol. SO popular opinion of one forum post in a pokemon forum warrants my bands as average and or bad. I've only been toting bands to listen to for glen. He was getting into some whack metal sucks things. And have you ever even listened to any of the bands i mentioned? Also i started the thread here for the top five i don't see why the direction it's going is bad. I said lets get some critiquing....plus you didn't even list or discuss your top five. I also missed the vote where you became spokesman for the rest of the posters. whatevs. gtfo batman.
I think they're average, I didn't say anyone else did. I've listened to everything you listed enough to know what I think about them (except for IN:Aviate whom I listened to on that link you provided, and they seem fairly solid, haven't listened to them enough though to give a real opinion). What I disagreed most with from that previous post was how you called emo hardcore real metal which I find funny (and then listed BTBATM as emo hardcore, wtf?), then told people to listen to Underoath when they said Underoath sucks. If that guy is saying Underoath is 'weak' he should have reasons. The way he would get these reasons is by listening to them, duh. Getting people to give your music a listen probably won't change their view as it's likely they've listened to them enough to have such a view.

As I already said, it's great that you like those bands, but if you get some critics of your taste just roll with it. If you like it that should be enough that list your reasons for liking them but trying to change what people think generally will fail. I can understand why you like those bands (I Love C&C for fuck's sake), but claiming them to be the best will be met with arguments and the like.

I'm not trying to be a dick or be a 'spokeman for all posters', I'm just trying to say that before you go telling people to listen to your 'real metal', maybe listen to some stuff that can actually be agreed upon that it is metal at all. Maybe Crystal Mountain by Death, Angel of Death by Slayer and Stream of Consciousness by Dream Theater. Metalcore takes more roots in hardcore punk, but there are rare good metalcore bands (Killswitch, Shadows Fall).

PS: I did discuss my top 5, lawl.

lol glens post. Respect.

how about stop double posting and make posts with content other than that? thanks.

Underoath only got popular because they hit the screamo/(BAN ME PLEASE) genre right at it's peak (aka when it was about to have its baby with pop punk and make a hideous monster). Try some old old school Emery if you want REAL man's screamo.

how about stop double posting and make posts with content other than that? thanks.

Underoath only got popular because they hit the screamo/(BAN ME PLEASE) genre right at it's peak (aka when it was about to have its baby with pop punk and make a hideous monster). Try some old old school Emery if you want REAL man's screamo.
wow mormoopid coming out of nowhere to be a big d. Is double posting a cardinal sin? How is it offensive? Ha right at it's peak? I'd say screamo hardcore metal is still going strong. As for generalizing all listeners as (BAN ME PLEASE)s kudos for being a hardcore one yourself.

Anyway Underoath is legit. Keep hating. i don't see how you can say emery is real screamo...they hardly ever scream. I mean i love emery i'm listening to the party song right now but they aren't really that screamo. In:aviate screams every now and again but they aren't screamo.

I like canadian bands ya know silverstein and protest. Quit posting only to tell me i listen to garbage.

I think they're average, I didn't say anyone else did. I've listened to everything you listed enough to know what I think about them (except for IN:Aviate whom I listened to on that link you provided, and they seem fairly solid, haven't listened to them enough though to give a real opinion). What I disagreed most with from that previous post was how you called emo hardcore real metal which I find funny (and then listed BTBATM as emo hardcore, wtf?), then told people to listen to Underoath when they said Underoath sucks. If that guy is saying Underoath is 'weak' he should have reasons. The way he would get these reasons is by listening to them, duh. Getting people to give your music a listen probably won't change their view as it's likely they've listened to them enough to have such a view.

As I already said, it's great that you like those bands, but if you get some critics of your taste just roll with it. If you like it that should be enough that list your reasons for liking them but trying to change what people think generally will fail. I can understand why you like those bands (I Love C&C for fuck's sake), but claiming them to be the best will be met with arguments and the like.

I'm not trying to be a dick or be a 'spokeman for all posters', I'm just trying to say that before you go telling people to listen to your 'real metal', maybe listen to some stuff that can actually be agreed upon that it is metal at all. Maybe Crystal Mountain by Death, Angel of Death by Slayer and Stream of Consciousness by Dream Theater. Metalcore takes more roots in hardcore punk, but there are rare good metalcore bands (Killswitch, Shadows Fall).

PS: I did discuss my top 5, lawl.
well you did say assuming from the reactions i've been receiving. THat led me to believe you were putting everyones opinions as the indicator of a good band or not. Btw it's BTBAM and yeah i did put them as emo hardcore. But mainly listed them for the metal. You could call them jazz for pity sake my point in putting them was metal is not just always b-downs and heavy riffs like ABR for instance. He said they were weak so i gave him so very heavy Underoath songs because he obviously had not listened to them. He could call them garbage or emo or whatever but they aren't weak metal by any stretch of the imagination.

I have been rolling with it but am i just supposed to roll or to dick moves? I'm just giving suggestions to listen to at your own discretion. I hadn't been insulting anyone or telling them their music was terrible. Except bright eyes. Which should explain itself.

I also put in the start of the thread that critiquing would be part of the post. I don't get why no one is understanding this.

By listing those bands as metal you are just generalizing. I really don't think everyone classifies that as metal. Slayer isn't metal if we are going by say black sabbath standards. THey are completely different sounds. Slayer was the next evolution of metal. Just like August burns red down the line and Protest.

Mormoopid was giving you advice because yes, it is against the rules, and since you have done it like three times by now, you really quite deserve to be infracted. When someone gives you friendly advice without being offensive about it, you should be thankful, not be a fucking brat about it and call them a douchebag.

I said Underoath was 'weak', implying that I DO NOT BELIEVE IT. I do not get how hard it is for people to use their brains these days. My use of 'weak' was very clearly rather to point out how ridiculous your use of dismissing a band like DragonForce on such grounds to establish how something like Underoath, a band that is all about using heavily distorted guitar to make rambunctious noise mixed with loud and noisy vocals to make noisy music that has no particular direction or overall vision, as actually being not so. It also additionally have obvious ramifications like they probably use incredibly weak guitar work and the like, but it definitely was used to subvert your argument about what real metal is or is not.

More recently, your use of a defense like 'they're legit' is real cool in surfer dude cool dude territory perhaps, but not when you are actually trying to defend and talk about why a band is actually good. No, I am not going to go listen to any Underoath songs again; part of the splendor of growing up was that I finally got to stop listening to Christian music (basically just Tooth and Nail) because I was out from under my parents' tyrannical rule. I know a lot about bad Christian metal, and Underoath is much worse than the cheesy bands like Demon Hunter that you deign to dismiss so easily. Even had I not heard more than one Underoath song (which I have: three albums, and I have seen them three times; they have so little instrumental talent that it is actually offensive), I would be justified in doing so because you dismissed something on such easy grounds as being cheesy. I would be perfectly justified, in recompense, to justify dismissing any band that utilizes any form of screamo vocals.

well you did say assuming from the reactions i've been receiving. THat led me to believe you were putting everyones opinions as the indicator of a good band or not. Btw it's BTBAM and yeah i did put them as emo hardcore. But mainly listed them for the metal. You could call them jazz for pity sake my point in putting them was metal is not just always b-downs and heavy riffs like ABR for instance. He said they were weak so i gave him so very heavy Underoath songs because he obviously had not listened to them. He could call them garbage or emo or whatever but they aren't weak metal by any stretch of the imagination.

I have been rolling with it but am i just supposed to roll or to dick moves? I'm just giving suggestions to listen to at your own discretion. I hadn't been insulting anyone or telling them their music was terrible. Except bright eyes. Which should explain itself.

I also put in the start of the thread that critiquing would be part of the post. I don't get why no one is understanding this.

By listing those bands as metal you are just generalizing. I really don't think everyone classifies that as metal. Slayer isn't metal if we are going by say black sabbath standards. THey are completely different sounds. Slayer was the next evolution of metal. Just like August burns red down the line and Protest.
I was obviously using the posts (Underoath sucks, Metalcore isn't metal, etc.) to come to the assumption that no one cares. BTBAM (oh look no accidental T) is hardly emo or hardcore, and I really don't think I need an explanation of what metal can be :/. I'll give you the 'weak' part of the discussion, although the songs are fairly garbage.

At your own discreation is not saying 'How do you sleep at night?' It should be 'If you get the chance, listen to this'.

Oh I was just putting those in there for the metal ;). Go ahead and ask people in this thread: Are Death, Slayer and Dream Theater all considered metal? They're all legitimate genres of metal, thrash, death and progressive. I don't really think there would be any disagreement like there is with Underoath and the like. Sure ABR (lol christian metalcore) can be called metal for sure PTH can be as they're a very solid and talented group. But perhaps you could expland your metal library to include things other than metalcore and other emo associated genres so you might learn more about what is truely weak and what is actually some brutal, heavy metal.

PS: Try to stop double posting, you can just edit your post. It's really handy.

Radiohead: these people are basically the reason I listen to music. Keep coming back to them.

Bauhaus: my love towards their work is fairly recent but I just noticed that so many of my favorite musical moments are by this band. The intro to In the flat field, the whispered vocals in Slice of life, the way they reference David Bowie in King Volcano, the final minute of Stigmata Martyr...

The Velvet Underground: maybe the greatest band ever, pioneers in many aspects, I always love honest experimentation, and here it's backed by solid songwriting. Sunday Morning always puts me in a good mood, too. An underrated song: After hours.

Pixies: one of the most fun bands. Frank Black yelling about the Bible, japanese businessmen driving their cars into the ocean, surrealist movies and all sorts physical damage can't be compared.

Sonic Youth: one of the bands I respect the most, they make noise like no other.

since everyone likes talking about screamo itt here goes my screamo top 5
1. Orchid
2. City of Caterpillar
3. La Quiete
4. Suis la lune
5. The Saddest Landscape

okay, listen continuing time

Less Than Jake/Reel Big Fish
I'm doing these two bands together because they are pretty much the same band, just with two different personalities. Both are more rock with horns than ska, except Less Than Jake is pop punkish and Reel Big Fish is more straight up rock. Both bands are very good on the whole and just fun listens. Nothing too technical or deep, just feel good horn part, verse, horns, chorus, verse, horns, bridge, chorus ska. Both have a great live show and are really just fun bands.

Nightwish
Metal plus orchestral music. After years of listening to American metal (System of a Down, Metallica, etc) and taking concert band at school, discovering this band was amazing. I really have to thank Altmer for writing those reviews. For this band I started with Dark Passion Play and worked backwards, although I stalled after Wishmaster because Dark Passion Play is just that awesome of an album. That album is a band geek's dream. Almost every instrument you can think of is featured, and Marco gets to sing lead on half the album. Favorite parts of this album include the trombone attack in The Poet and the Pendulum, the amazing French Horn rips at the end of Master Passion Greed (and just the entire song, first song I decided to learn on bass), and then the singing in the bridge of Amaranth. There's a lot more, but this isn't an album review.

I'll get Big D up later. I just Less than Jake earlier tonight and have been listening to Side Projects Are Never Successful by Bomb the Music Industry on repeat all week. (But I have explained 5 bands already)

Hyra: to add, reel big fish openly insults its fans in a live performance, but also insults us on their cds. Aaron Barrett understands how to take rocker to a level that is just outrageous and also funny. He knows his job isn't serious. Also Scott is gay.

I called it (BAN ME PLEASE) music because most of the band members and (as this thread will attest to) most of the listeners are (BAN ME PLEASE)s. I mean that in the vernacular, of course, so it's doubly worse.

Listen to captkirby or he will quite literally eat your soul with his words. It's why I hold him in such high reguard. What he said about what I was offering you is totally true. Try lurking more new fella; I may not be the most popular but at least I read the rules.

15 year old who knows more than everyone said:
Anyway Underoath is legit. Keep hating. i don't see how you can say emery is real screamo...they hardly ever scream. I mean i love emery i'm listening to the party song right now but they aren't really that screamo. In:aviate screams every now and again but they aren't screamo
How about looking into OLD school. Try the song "walls" or "ponytail parade" and you will find yourself a world of better than underoaths catchy powerchords. I know it was probably before you listened to music, but just reach. Remember that this was released before emo music was even anything at all; back when I was just in my first semester or so of university, and not the grizzled degree holder and bitter worker you see now.

Edit: see how I editted, Son of Disaster? See? Look it says at the bottom of my post saying "Last editted by Mormoopid : Mar 8th, 2009.... Try hitting the edit button next time, it is ALOT better than double posting which is pretty much a cardinal sin round these parts.

Thank you CK for defending good music/metal. BG is one of the most remarkable and consistent bands with a vocalist that is as talented as they come.

As for the fool Glen, saying my music taste is pussy is just laughable. Please enlighten me on the 'hardcore metal' you listened to when you were '14'. I'm sure they don't have anything on Necrophagist, Psycroptic, Death, Athiest, Amon Amarth, Decrepit Birth, Arsis, Bathory and countless others that couldn't fit into my top 5.
Amon Amarth isn't that good, Necrophagist is beast and the others are okay.

Anyways....in no order.

Children of Bodom- Their new stuff sucks. First 3 albums is some good fucking Death Metal. The keyboards mixed in with it to give it that Melodic sound is even better. Alexi is one of the best guitarists out there.

Mercyful Fate- King Diamond= Genius. Nuff said.

Obituary- Death Metal at it's prime. Before it became Amon Amarth >_>.

Morbid Angel- See Obituary

Venom- Along with Mercyful Fate, the first Black Metal band.

Uh, I am refusing to acknowledge it because it is not pertinent to me. I can very accurately tell how much something will excite me or not; I guess you just ignored my explanation about how relisten value is part of my rating system from the very start. I will NEVER be bored with Blackwater Park, Far Beyond the Sun, et cetera. I am sorry that you do not have the same strength, but I truly do. It becomes harder to tell with the less exciting a song is, but that is as weak as my knowledge of future excitement gets. For instance, I do not know if I will be able to rock the fuck out to Led Zeppelin - Hey, Hey, What Can I Do; the songs flaws already make it only middlingly exciting for me; I do know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that In My Time of Dying, however, will fire me up well into the future.

Again, the only thing that could change this is the inability for me to get excited in general due to age...maybe then I WOULD want more soothing music to not torture my inability, but that is not something that would happen barring major, unexpeceted debilitation or until my 50s and 60s, and even then it is no certainty I would grow bored of being passionate.
no, actually, you don't know what will 'fire you up' well into the future. it's adorable that someone who has such a weak grasp on himself in the present feels he knows his future self better than everyone else.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Seriously Glen, you are being pedantic to the point of ridiculousness.

He also doesnt know what has fired him up in the past, or if there is anyone reading this conversation or if we are all internet bots posting random numbers and letters and making sense only by a spectacular coincidence..

Have a nice day.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
are you fucking serious lol
Yes. If we're going to apply simplistic characteristics, I can call Shakira metal because there are distorted guitars. I've got to draw a line somewhere.

i find metalcore extremely boring now but i don't really understand how anyone can say it's 'not metal'. are you just angry because it interferes with your ability to imagine yourself in the land of the runes?
Glen, that is the stupidest comment you've ever made. Not *all* metal concerns runes. Yes, Amon Amarth make music about runes. But there's such a variety of metal.

And no, I'm angry at these kind of bands because every fucking scenester latches on to these new "metal" bands when they have no fucking idea who Carcass, Coroner, or any of these other lovely metal bands are that started the whole thing. Three word bands are everywhere, they all sound the same, they are all terrible and most of them are talentless, and they all regurgitate the same overdone crap. Semi growls with breakdowns, lame clean vocals, shit widdly widdly melodies that In Flames did better before them...it's just copycatting and I dislike that. That's not my image of metal, playing what everyone fucken else does and writing power chord riffs. Metal isn't -fucking- about that.

Have you ever listened to Pain of Salvation? Concept albums about nuclear waste and its effect on the environment? About the aftermath of war affecting people? About the deepest nature of religion? Those, too, are concepts found in metal. Sure, some bands use Viking posturing, and not all of them are good. I'm not saying the metal scene itself doesn't have its share of copycat and shit bands (it does). But for a scene (metalcore) that has almost nothing to do with metal and way more to owe to hardcore punk, to call that metal is a bridge too far for me. Sorry, Glenny boy, but no.

lol music elitism itt

1. Alexisonfire - blahblahblah sceamo band from Canada. NO. Since I first listened to 44. Caliber Love Letter about 5 years ago, this band has been my favourite and keep music entertaining for me. What sold it to me was the live show. Heard their album? Well they sound so tight live, that you would be forgiven for thinking that their CD was playing out back and they were all miming. Songs - 44. Caliber Love Letter, Jubella, Crisis, Water Wings

2. Pink Floyd - What a contrast from my first band. Well I've only been listening to Pink Floyd for about 2-3 months (since I bought "The Wall", and my friend has been feeding me other stuff from his LPs). I don't really know how to explain it, but their music just feels right... it feels good. They were a bunch of weirdos who loved their music and I feel I can relate with that so maybe that's why they're number 2? Songs - Welcome To The Machine, Dark Side Of The Moon, Bikes, Comfortably Numb, Goodbye Blue Sky

3. Bloc Party - Start the flaming.... When I first them on Radio 1 doing a live session, around the same time Franz Ferdinand started to appear, I thought they were a really fresh sound, and I enjoyed their breakbeat drum fills and Kelly's English sounding lyrics. I've seen them a few times, they're live show is pretty good, but a little static for me to really dig. Still, with their album Intimacy I can feel good things about their upcoming tour and will be seeing them again this summer i'm sure. Songs - This Modern Love, She's Hearing Voices, Like Eating Glass, Luno, Uniform, Halo, Trojan Horse.

4. Hell Is For Heroes - Had to put this here since the god-daughter of the drummer is sitting next to me and is watching me write this sentance. She's pissed because they're only number 4 :P Haven't seen them live yet, but hopefully that will change if I can get in with this girl. Oh crap she's still watching. Better get my own tickets << Songs - Slow Song, Slick/Happy, The Disconnector, Three Of Clubs.

5. Hmmm... I'm not sure I can fill no. 5 with a certain band. There are lots thats I listen to regularly, or go on binges through their entire back catalogue so I'll just name a few; Radiohead, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Raging Speedhorn, Alkaline Trio, Blink 182 (nostalgia ;D), Helmet, The Cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)