Project Top 10 Titans of the Gen 8 UU Metagame

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
I didn't forget you forgot

the winner is Zarude!!
:ss/zarude: monke flip

Options for #5:

Click on the Pokemon to be brought to its nomination post. You have till Sunday, July 10th to vote for this. I'll post mine later.

Mew. I don't care that it's not on the list. It's absurd that one of the most dominant mons in UU this gen is not here. It was in UU where the now infamous Demon Mew was spawned, how could it not be here!

(Actual answer is Salamence)

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
amogus
:ss/amoonguss:

I didn't forget you forgot. again. shut up

Options for #6:

Click on the Pokemon to be brought to its nomination post. You have till Sunday, July 17th to vote for this. I'm giving it to Incineroar this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)