Gen 3 Togitogiprrrrrrrrrri (War Story)

I was there, and so was he (it?)...Gomex, the Ass Trainier, had challenged my fitgh and was ready to go. Things had taken a turn for worse, because he was using MY team!

Mekkah's Team, Stolen by Noobster and Made Faggier (alSo RandomLy CapitalizeD)

Volbeat (broken)
Farfetch'd (broken)
Piloswine (broken)
Gorebyss (broken)
Plusle (broken)
Nosepass (broken)

Mekkah's Team, also known as hahahaha.pnb

Delibird (Santa 007)
Togepi (Togepi)
Lombre (Flap)
Meditite (Kinetic Tics)
Aron (Heavy Metal)
Elekid (Baby Got Back)

As you can see after analyzing the teams for a painfully long period, it isn't exactly clear who has the advantage. Kinda like these scientific researchers locking themselves up with something, and taking a few months to come out later and say "we can't say anything about it", whereas you said "what the heck is THAT" directly as you saw it. But I digress (HEh)...

COMMENCE BATEL

On my side, Delibird bursts out of my anus (because I was out of Pokeballs) and makes its awesome anime sound. I have no idea what sound Delibird makes in the anime as I stopped watching when I turned 9, but according to Anime Expert Absolut-Kaos (wherever you are now) it has an awesome anime sound so I thought it was worth mentioning briefly. Noobster says, with his slimy, slippery voice as if he had swallowed something smooth: "ive already won this". As he emits Volbeat into the stage, I know why and express my thoughts: "you're using my team". Noobster ansers:
yes
but a faggier version

And then draws a REALLY, REALLY weird face. Like, 8-@. Now, before we ponder ourselves over the question how the heck one could bend their mouth like that, we shall watch how this battle is fought.

Being rusty as I am and completely forgetting about rule one (no viloplumes...I mean no predicting first turn) and I try using Focus Punch. Volbeat scouts me with Subsitute and grins, and so does Noobster, as he knows Delibird is usually Choice Banded. I weep a little as mine is indeed locked into Focus Punch now, which is not a good idea. I am directly forced to bring in my other Volbeat counter: Elekid. And then I am SHOCKED:

Noobster: no RULES

Volbeat starts creating clones of himself like only ggfan can, making it harder to hit! Elekid is harder to fool than those damn Fagons though, and blasts a bolt of electricity towards Volbeat. It connects and paralyzes the bugger, making it even slower. I say "Elekiddddd" to empower him further, which gives him trust and confidence. He deploys the Substitute technique as Volbeat is immobilized by paralysis, and then starts attacking. The little bugger manages to dodge once, but this costs him energy and he is fully paralyzed yet again. Noobster falls to his knees, causing the entire NetBattle server to shake, and prays: "Quick Claw activate". It does...

Begin Turn #6
broken is paralyzed! It can't move!
---------------------------------
Baby Got Back used Thunderbolt!
(32% damage)
broken fainted!

6-5 Mekkah

Elekid is truly in shape today - this is definitely not his only action. Infuriated by his early loss, Noobster sends out Piloswine. Elekid has not one but two moves for massive damage against Piloswine, but which shall he pick? To be Cross Chopped or Hidden Power Grassed, that is the question? After carefully studying Piloswine's and Elekid's stats, I opt for Hidden Power Grass and damage Piloswine for 45%. However, my Substitute is broken in the meanwhile, and I am forced to switch out Elekid. We wouldn't want him to die after he made himself so loved by the crowd, wouldn't we? Lombre is brought in, attempts to win the crowd's attention by clapping his hands and doing some whacky dance. I have to remind him this is a battle and not a contest. He obliges, and faces Piloswine. However, during the distraction, Piloswine has managed to aim properly and now fires off a powerful Blizzard! The snowstorm hurts Lombre to the point where he almost faints. I command him to restore HP by using Giga Drain - Piloswine clearly did not expect this and gets hit on its weak point (read: It's a critical hit!) whereas Lombre is restored to nearly full HP.

6-4 Mekkah

The next challenger is Plusle. Assuming that it has Thunder, I help Noobster a little by using Rain Dance with Lombre. Okay I lied, I just wanted to trigger Swift Swim and power up my Surf. This worked, but not before Plusle started crying for its mommy (Fake Tears). After being cuddled by Noobster as a replacement, he survives the upcoming Surf and finishes off the lotus leaf duck with a crippling Thunderbolt.

5-4 Mekkah

Elekid returns. A 20% Plusle is definitely NOT a problem for my awesome comeback contender, though that Thunderbolt did kinda bite!

5-3 Mekkah

Noobster is less confident now than at the beginning. It appears only I can master this team! Elekid prepares to give his parting gift and wonders who will be on its receiving end...turns out it's Nosepass! Too bad Nosepass, you're going down! Before a huge doze of rocks bury Elekid, he is hit by a critical Cross Chop. Take THIS you (BAN ME PLEASE)!

4-3 Mekkah

It appears Nosepass is vulnerable to FIGHTING-type attacks. At least Dexter says so, and we all know we can trust Dexter, since he said Raichu's Thunder is powerful enough to take down a Dragonite. I have access to neither, but who needs to when one can use Meditite? I create a Substitute which serves all kinds of purposes, among others telling me Meditite's defenses are just flat-out horrible as it doesn't even survive the Rock Slide. I choose to let Meditite pump some iron first with Bulk Up, and then try Substituting again. Fortunately this made Meditite a lot swifter as well, as he evades two consecutive Rock Slides! A second Bulk Up is thrown in and Nosepass fails to break Meditite's Substitute. Noobster gets desperate and goes to Gorebyss, but it is all in vain. Meditite kills it with two Shadow Balls, and proceeds to massacre Farfetch'd and Nosepass with Reversal in one hit. Don't fucking mess with Meditite!

4-0 Mekkah

Noobster sobs, causing volcanoes to erupt. After all, he lost to a team with Togepi and Aron in it.

Props:
- Chocolate
- Elekid
- Meditite

Slops:
- You. Yeah, you. I'm talking to you. xD

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
what is this battle for? regardless, it was entertaining and awesome xd Wished for more Piloswine and Delibird action =[ Doesn't it have Hustle?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)