Tournament TLT VII: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Micoy

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction and utter disbelief regarding your predictions in the recent TLT game between Trout in Space. Your biased, inaccurate, and downright offensive predictions have left me flabbergasted and infuriated.

Your audacious prediction of my loss in the NU, UU, and DOU tiers due to a perceived lack of effort is not only baseless but downright insulting. How dare you assume my dedication or lack thereof without any basis or evidence? Your so-called predictions were not just inaccurate but fueled by prejudice and unprofessionalism.

I demand an explanation for your outrageous remarks and blatant bias in your predictions. Your role is to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, not to fabricate assumptions about their commitment levels. Your unprofessional conduct has tarnished the integrity of the game and cast doubt on the legitimacy of your predictions.

It is unacceptable to make sweeping judgments about a player's efforts without any factual basis. Your irresponsible comments not only undermine my credibility but also reflect poorly on your own competence and ethics. I expect an immediate apology for your unfounded accusations and a retraction of your erroneous predictions. Additionally, I demand a public acknowledgment of your mistake and a commitment to refrain from such unprofessional behavior in the future.

I will not tolerate this level of disrespect and unfair treatment. I urge you to rectify this situation promptly and take responsibility for your careless actions. I await your prompt response and a resolution to this matter.

Sincerely, Cyril tbh

25. PrinceOfAllTacos vs 9. Fragments- I didn't win as much vs fragments in quals

4. Batzi vs 20. 7u9i2- idk about 7u guy but I've played batzi on ss ou ladder and he's decent player

2. Let's Rumble Shall We vs 18. GeniusFromHoenn- wins ubers and stronger player overall

7. nimzowitsch vs 10. KeshBa54- got to have faith

30. Sificon vs 14. Taka- I don't see sifi beating taka in anything not mono

27. Arcanine1929 vs 11. Tanish- good luck arc :)

Losers:

32. giove97 vs 16. Amstan- haven't really played giove a lot but whenever I did he lost while amstan played well consistently

8. Sylveon used calm mind vs 24. TGA- very close matchup , definitely going to a third game and I think slyv is stronger across the tiers

29. seroo vs 13. Failbor- the future mono leader will prevail

5. Vkhss vs 21. velvet- the stronger player of the two overall

26. PokeArt2004♥ vs 23. TMM- wins uu and third tier as his stronger overall

3. Cyril tbh vs 19. Trout In Space- not seen much of trout , and I know cyril can play well , so bolding him

6. Solstorm vs 22. Ina fable- stronger player, I don't see Irene losing this

I will be claiming activity, as my opponent has missed the scheduled time twice thus far. The scheduling record can be found on their wall. Normally I would try to give them more time since I know life happens but we are so close to deadline I'm just going to call act now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)