Tournament TLT V: Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
grrrr make replays mandatory or ill get mack knife to do predicts again
I totally agree on replays, first time I participate in a tournament where they are not mandatory. However I admit that always creating new balanced teams every week is complicated and the possibility of reusing a team (in this tour or in future) is a good thing. Unfortunately I’m lone player with almost nobody who can pass me something good and I don’t even know how to search good teams on the forums.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
just want to apologize to my friends who helped me prep and gave me good mus but instead watched me outplay myself (or in last weeks ou case get mu'd hard + shit playing!). my motivation for this tour was insanely low and i feel stupid for wasting two weeks of my life qualifying for a tour i knew i was just going to stunt in due to irl and other tour commitments. i played at an unacceptable level compared to what i hold myself to and i dont got any excuses for that. unsure how much ill be involved with future tours room events and if i am it will likely be on a smaller scale as my life gets busier and me wanting to be involved in generally bigger things on the site with the dwindling amount of free time i have left for mons. good luck to everybody left in the tour, especially my friends, pcd and meminger.

thank you Nol and Micoy for hosting this and giving lesser known tours room goons a chance to shine

take care everybody

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)