Rejected - Inactive timestamps in battle chats

Tack

Bow to your Matriarch
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
hi ive been using ps for awhile now and i've kinda noticed that timestamps on human messages r availlable to the second in pretty much everywhere except battles, a lot of times i've spent after the game talking with my opponent (teammate in various team tours) about ways to improve a team in the battle chat, and having access to timestamps in such an instance would be useful to me and potentially other players, idk if there's some technical limitation or it just wasnt thought of, but it seems like a useful addition to me

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion
The only issue I see with this is that timestamps would take up the already small battle chat and several messages in a row might look messy. This might even be the reason it was never added but I support this idea.

Rach

Banned deucer.
I'd like to also mention that this would help a lot with help tickets and knowing whether certain things happened before or after private messages and warnings because sometimes it's not as immediately clear. this was suggested by Celestial / Buffy on the staff forum a while ago, but I'm guessing it just got missed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)