Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/152 Atk/8 Def/96 SAtk
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Hypnosis
- Stealth Rock

Your standard Bronzong. Sleeps their starter sets up SR and EQ on the switch to Infernape and Heatran
---

Flygon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk/212 Spd/44 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roost
I'm probably the first person to use this mixed set. I've been using it on virtually every team since Shoddy was Released. Draco Meteor leaves a dent on everything that switches in. EQ and Stone Edge have great type Cover and Roost is their to recover Life Orb damage. THe thing i like about about Flygon is that he has a nice typing great ability. 2 Immunities. Immune to all spikes and SS. Heck he even resists SR. Im thinking about replacing an attack with U turn. Tell me what you think
---

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Light Screen
Defensive Zapdos. Counters Gyarados and many other physical sweepers. Not really much to say
---

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 232 HP/252 Atk/24 Def
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brick Break
- Pursuit
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance
Quick Attack Sweeping Scizor. Set up on blissey and proceed to sweep their team with quick Attack. Pursuit any ghosts that he cant get past.
Thinking of giving it lum berry as Gengar likes coming in and Sleeping him while being immune to Quick Attack.
---

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Ice Beam
Bulky Water. HP Elec is for Gyarados and all those other Bulky Waters it migth encounter in stall wars. Wish Greatly helps scizor and heatran
---

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 20 HP/236 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion
Revenge Killer. I don't think i need to explain this. Resists Flygon 4x Ice weakness and is immune to Scizor's 4x fire weakness while half my team is immune to heatran's 4x ground weakness
---

Threat List
Tyranitar Bronzong, Scizor can come in on Crunch, Flygon can come in on anything but Crunch
Gyarados: Zapdos, Vaporeon
Infernape: Zapdos, Vaporeon, Heatran can revenge Kill
Azelf: Heatran, Zapdos to some extent
Electivire: Bronzong, Scizor to some extent, Flygon can come in on anything but Ice punch. Heatran can revenge kill
Heracross: Zapdos can switch in on anything but StoneEdge. Scizor can come in on anything but CC. Heatran can revenge kill non Scarf Versions and kill a Scarfed version lock on anything but CC
Salamence: Vaporeon, Heatran, Zapdos to some extent
Togekiss:Zapdos is her best Counter. Bronzong can stall with her. Flygon is immune to Twave and can 2HKO with StoneEdge
Gengar: Heatran can switch on anything but Focus Blast. Bronzong. Scizor if something is already sleeping
Garchomp: Vaporeon, Bronzong, Heatran can revenge kill
Lucario: Bronzong, Zapdos, Flygon can revenge kill it it doesnt have a SD. Heatran can revenge kill
Starmie: Zapdos, Bronzong
Weavile: Bronzong, Scizor, Vaporeon, Heatran
Dugtrio: Half teh team doesnt get trapped. Bronzong, Flygon, Scizor and Heatran and Vaporeon all make short work of Dugtrio
Porygon-Z: Bronzong, Heatran Revenge Kills
Machamp: Dont really have a counter although most of my pokemon can revenge kill it
Snorlax: Bronzong, Scizor, Flygon
Zapdos: Bronzong and Heatran to some extent. Flygon threatens to 2 HKO it with SE
Suicune: Vaporeon if it doesnt have HP Elec. Zapdos
Breloom: Scizor Heatran Zapdos
Ninjask: Bronzong Scizor utterly destroy him. Scizor can set up SD's and Quick attack whatever it passes to
Metagross: Bronzong, Flygon, Vaporeon, Heatran can revenge kill
Heatran: Vaporeon, Heatran itself, Flygon can come it on any that doesnt have dragon pulese or HP Ice
Celebi: Heatran, Scizor
Jirachi: Flygon, Heatran, Bronzong to some extent
Dragonite: Zapdos, Heatran can revenge kill. Vaporeon
Mamoswine: Heatran can revenge kill. Bronzong. Scizor and Vaporeon to some extent
Gallade: Zapdos, Bronzong, Vaporeon to some extent
Yanmega: Zapdos, Scizor, Bronzong, Heatran
Kingdra: Zapdos, Bronzong, FLygon as long as it doesnt switch on a dragon attack
Roserade: Zapdos, Flygon if it doesnt have HP Ice
Scizor: Flygon, Heatran, Zapdos, Bronzong can sleep it

Thanks in advance

as far as covering your weaks goes i think the syngery is really great, type wise, but you still have some problems.

biggest problem with the team is that you have no status taker and that half your team hates twave. your best switch into bliss is flygon and while it can 2hko, bliss can ohko back. since you're relying on heatran for ALOT of revenge kills, i won't suggest making it a sleep talker but hmm.

another potential problem i see is magnet rise magnezone kinda beating up your team if it's played smart but between zapdos' light screen and scizors brick break you can probably 'handle' it. one of my teams has 3 steels so i always sweat when magnezone comes out.

as far as hera and luke go, unfortunately your best bet is revenge killing them since they can put the hurt on just about everyone on your team. scarf hera in particular is pretty scary since once they realize your best switchin is weak to stone edge... aa

ok so gliscor over zapdos is definetely an option but it adds to your 4x ice weak, although you have that well enough covered with zong/tran/scizor. weezing is another idea and maybe a better idea since he doesnt get shut down by gyarados like gliscor does . you could even make it a resttalker altohugh i find that set extremely unreliable in this metagame.

I Think I'll put Weezing over Zapdos. Scizor is a good switch into bliss as the thunder wave dosent really hurt him except for the 25% fully paralyzed most Blissey stay in thinking im just going to Bpass while I KO their bliss instead and proceed to sweep their team with Quick Attack. The problem with taking Zapdos out is that i dont have light screen anymore

Actually, I'd keep the Zapdos, as so much special defense is relied on it. Weezing would just open up Yanmega sweep or something. What I would like to potentially try is Gyarados over Scizor. I don't know how much you like Scizor, by Gyarados adds in an additional bug and fighting resist, albeit still weak to Rock, but Intimidate helps that so much.

But if that's not too enticing, you could always add on that Weezing, and then remove SR on Bronzong for Light Screen, and then slap the SR on Flygon in that last spot.

I am going to test Aldrarons format to rate this team =)

1.) I find Flygon with that set a bit strange since garchomp and salamence does the job much better. mence not only has roost but also carries intimidate and has a higher base attack and special attack and can learn every move flygon has on that set. The main reason flygon is used is for U-Turning which is done of a choice Band set. However with this set I find Salamence or even Garchomp could do it much better. I just find he is outplaced by these 2 huge threats.

2.) This team has no big weaknesses and the only thing I find scary is wobbuffet leads who can shut down one pokemon from the start and nothing on this team can taunt or U-Turn. And nothing even has a super effective attack. I think Giving Scizor X-Scissor and Flygon U-Turn (And if you do not then just replace him with Salamence)

3.) The team does handle most threats but I feel the main problem is a lack of a status absorber. Something like blissey or Cresselia could give you a ton of trouble all day (Another incentive to run X-Scissor on Scizor). I feel also making Heatran or more preferably Vaporeon (Zapdos is stretching it) a rest-talker could help a lot.

Offensive Threats: Your biggest offensive threat is actually Kingdra and then Gengar. Gengar can actually be handled easily enough by simply giving Bronzong a Brave nature and a Lum Berry. This should allow you to OHKO any gengar lead and rid yourself of one of the biggest threats in the game. Kingdra is a bit more dificult. I would consider Toxic on Zapdos or vaporeon to make kingdras run a short-lived one. After a Rain Dance it outspeeds your whole team and can OHKO 2/3 of it with Hydro Pump + Draco Meteor + Ice Beam / Waterfall. I think just running toxic is your best chance against the threat and maybe making vaporeon more bulky on the special defensive side and use rest.

Defensive Threats: Again the main threats are cresselia and Blissey on the defensive side. Status is just a pain to this team and can make you pay quick. Rest-Talk Tran and Toxic on Vaporeon or Zapdos can easily help with these. Scissor should be able to beat Cresselia with X-Scissor so make sure you add that. To add Toxic to Zapdos you should replace Light Screen and place it on Zong or rid yourself of one of its attacks.

4.) Once again my advice is replacing Flygon with Salamence as it benefits the team more and allows you for more defense with intimidate.

5.) General Opinions: I the the team has great synergy but lacks status and a status absorber.

Hopefully you consider some of these suggestions.

Your team is very solid team with great synergy to work on but some nitpick on your team. One of your glaring weakness is that you have nothing against popular SD Lucario and Heracross (I doesn't SD Version on Heracross) and revenge killing is only hope agaisnt them. Other thing is your team lacks status absrober. Because Choice Scarfe Gengar flowing around OU metagame you are better to have something that absorb status. One of good status absorber would be Sleep Talking Machamp he not only give Dark, Bug, Rock resistance but also gives better shot agaisnt Gyarados, Gengar, and Tyranitar. I like Flygon but Garchomp is way better in almost everything except it doesn't have healing move like Roost. You can even make mixed attacking Garchomp A.K.A ChainChomp who can tear down the wall very easily or you can use bulky DD salamence fare better agianst Heracross and Lucarior. You can use Machamp (Adding Lum Bery to Bronzong is not an bad idea either), Garchomp (or Salamence), Gliscor (or Weezing) over Flygon, Bronzong, and Zapdos. In that way your team still retain synergy , fear off Gyarados with Machamp's Stone Edge, counter Heracross and Lucarior, and have superior sweeping power. Add Toxic to fear off Vaporeon. If Cresselia is issue you can opt to use CB Chomp with Crunch or you can just pack Scizor with X-Scissor.

I was actually testing a different version of scizor recently. The same set but with a lum berry and as a starter. Kills gengar right off the bat.
One thing about flygon. I absolutely hate SR and all those spikes things floating around and i think any of the spinners around are very effective. Ill replace Stone Edge with Uturn(hell i happen to be a flygon finatic). The thing about X scissor is that i find the Fight Dark Typing very effective Scizor is usually the one who takes down Bliss and cresselia. STabbed pursuit does more than you think with technician. Scizor really dosent mind being Paralyzed though
As gorm said i rely on Heatran for a lot of revenge kills so sleep taking is not an option. I usually handle Kingdra with Vaporeon.
I really dont know what to replace there are so many good suggestions

I believe i can bump this now? After some test battles on shoddy i think im going to CB scizor instead. Any opinions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)