This is my 8888th post

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It'd be funny if I tried to get to 10k posts before my account's 10th birthday, but it seems a little out of reach now. I don't have the posting chops I once did…

I'd need an average of 3–4 posts every day to get there and I'm not sure I have it in me. I'm almost 24 now: I don't have the energy I did when I was 16, nor enough interest in this shitty game to fuel a bunch of crap Pokemon takes to inflate my numbers into the stratosphere like I used to.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Some people may look back upon their time on Earth and say that they went to war for their country. Some may look back upon their time on Earth and say that they were pacifists. Some may say that they worked hard, and some may say that they were slothful. Some were lovers, and some lived in solitude. Some devoted their life to the pursuit of knowledge, and some remained blissfully ignorant. Some were dreamers, and some were cynics. Some were liars, some were honest. Some were criminals, some were lawful. Some were guilty, and some were innocent.

Some may say "I built" or "I destroyed" or "I spoke" or "I remained silent" or "I laughed" or "I cried" or "I ran" or "I sat" or "I explored" or "I remained" or "I won" or "I lost".

Some may look back and say that they were miserable. Others still may even say that they were happy.

But, in truth, none of that matters. When looking back, there is only one statement that you must be able to make, and it is thus:

"I posted".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)