NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

hard claiming town buddy with Nuxl

lynch apricity

watched this idiot play three games, and do not want to play with his cryptic "haha game is solved" comments w/o any explanation

All right, listen up you shitmunchers.

I know what you're thinking. Hal, didn't you fuck things up two games in a row? Didn't you get moled by Von? Didn't you get pocketed by viper? didn't you stop a lynch on scum cop in order to lynch town cop?

No, No, No, No, shut up and sit the fuck down when daddy's talking

First things first, von sold out his entire scumteam on day 1 in order to get sheet and then i sussed him out before night 1 actions even got made. You think we got those scum names randomly? Hell no, I made von think that he could get sheet by selling out his scumteam and he took the bait like the sucker he is. Secondly, if I have to defned my eod1 inferno lynch again I will lose it even more than I already have. Thirdly, I knew viper and scum and didn't lynch him for the simple reason that

Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to start this game with this post which is maybe a 5 on my loudness scale. Then town texas is going to scumread me for this and when he does i'm going to turn it up to roughly about a 20. There will be sodomy and a certain amount of verbal brutality. But eventually we'll work through our differences and make up while holding each other in the cuddle puddle. I expect all of you to sheep me on every vote that I make.

Now that we've created a plan and agreed to it together, I'd like to start things off by offering you the chance to pledge your allegiance to me this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)