Multi-gen The World's Longest OU Tournament: Cycle 1 | Week 5 (posts #2-#7 for pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo orthoere and me scheduled today for 12:00 his time which is like 8 pm my time which is 5 hours after the deadline. Hopefully you'll be fine with that; got late cause of the huge time difference basically. Apologies in advance!

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The following players have not yet posted in this thread or played matches: -Tsunami-, AquaMightyena1, Balto, Contact, dusk raimon, Exiline, Floppy, FPB, ItsBaku, Jhonx~, Level 56, majaspic22, Mervis, Mizuhime, Plut0nium, RedEmptionMc, Syncrasy, The real UD, Erz, Simiatic, Sir_Bagel, Matame, QuickBH, Welli0u, Professor Meteor, sanjay., The_Real_Krook

Cycle 2 will start tomorrow with SM OU debuting. It will be the last cycle and will end early/mid January, bringing the tournament to a conclusion after 4 months. Trying to maintain the spreadsheet every week and work with the declining interest is too demanding long-term. Unfortunately I can't come up with the answers to make it work.

Edit: Cycle 2 will last 6 weeks.

Me and my opponent have very different time zones, we're attempting to schedule but times have not been lining up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)