The World Cup of Pokémon 2018 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not playing WCOP but I tried to as a LA Player, I think we shouldn't attack the team or make memes of it, Posho took a big role being the captain of the team and its not easy do that, LA have players that deserves to play and even if the have poor record we should gratz them for getting far, WCOP its not a tour of randoms and the fact they play it its because they are the best players of LA, They showed it on tours and past stuff, its easy to trashtalk without see acomplishments, I totally trust on the team and even if im not ok with some picks, the decisions are of the Captains and they know what they do, Go LA and ignore these idiots.
Posho U are doing well, keep the hard work, saying this as a friend and as Ex Clan mate, from EG all the support of the world man.

GGFan

Banned deucer.
On behalf of not only team Asia but the virtuous side of Smogon, I would like to congratulate Arifeen on his incredible performance in this tournament. I was almost brought to tears, and it matters to me not how many people call me "pathetic" or "insane" for having such feelings. Yes, I nearly cried from someone not giving in to the raucous, rabid monkeys in this realm and keeping to himself, quietly going undefeated in largely dominant fashion.

I am proud to have fought alongside you, and hope we will remain brothers in arms.

Sad that the last of my 3 wcop games ended to a crit. Anyway, I have shoutouts.
Thanks to all the UK lads for testing with me and helping me build, with those giving the most input to ORAS in particular:
Roseybear, 1 True Lycan, The Hallows, Amir, hamhamhamham, p2, and of course our captain Triangles
Also thanks to Updated Kanto for going over some team choices with me, and being one of the few people to predict me to go positive in this pool.

Let's hope UK can clutch this out, but if not, it was fun teaming with you guys and I enjoyed the chance to play some games up on the big stage.

edit: LL predicted me to go positive too. Also, I don't think the crit was a total robbery or anything since it came down to who got it first, and I had some 50/50s to win after that, just felt anti-climatic. I'll keep on cheering for the 3 matches UK has left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)