Announcements the well #88 - Gimmicky - if not, then oh Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimmicky

You give me chills, I've had it with the drills
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Would you rather get unlimited bacon but no more games or games AND unlimited games but no more games?
Yes.
Furthermore, what are your thoughts on the 153rd to 216th digits of pi?
Outsold by 677th to 705th
respectfully you joined smogon a full set of taste buds after me but congrats on the well!
This is a feeling I'm all too aware of being a younger person on the site but it's also something I'm thankful for, in a way? I'm lucky to be able to experience this community and help shape it and I'm happy to be part of it no matter what.
Gimmicky you probably listen to weezer.
I do actually. Well over 1k plays in the past ~6 months.
thoughts on paramore
all we know is falling is the only paramore album that doesnt go insanely hard
you guys share a lot in common, mainly losing games
uncalled for, frankly.
what's it like to be named april rn? is the month giving you increased publicity?
I've had like 5 different lesbians make dumb pick-up lines for me based on the month so it's pretty awesome

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
faint they closed my other thread in cong so could not message you on there but i was wondering about those kitchen knives that you mentioned? just been thinking about them on and off for a week or so now lol. my current knife set is getting kind of blunt especially the big one after i tried to open a tin of ravioli with it. i got it open eventually but it took a while and the end of the knife is kind of bent now. anyway can you cut me some kind of a deal (pun intended)?

Last edited:
faint they closed my other thread in cong so could not message you on there but i was wondering about those kitchen knives that you mentioned? just been thinking about them on and off for a week or so now lol. my current knife set is getting kind of blunt especially the big one after i tried to open a tin of ravioli with it. i got it open eventually but it took a while and the end of the knife is kind of bent now. anyway can you cut me some kind of a deal (pun intended)?
hey man, sorry to hear about your thread. I've been there. feels like the younger generation isn't capable of having difficult conversations and prefer to violate the first amendment as opposed to engaging in dialogue. anyway, i can absolutely get you in on this. we actually have a great deal running right now to celebrate our 75 years in business. i will shoot you a dm on here with my referral code. note that my code is not a typo and that it is actually BUGMIKE. BIGMIKE was taken so i just picked the letter closest to it on the keyboard.

in the meantime, im worried about the quality of your cuts given your big knives bluntness. part of what i do is keep up with current trends in the home improvement space. i came across this tiktok the other day that you should check out. it doubles as a knife sharpener (granted, nowhere near as good as the one you'll get from me, but still). maybe look into this until we can get you a new set. if nothing else, it makes for a really unique statement in the kitchen.

https://www.tiktok.com/@superiodo0/video/7338398963474779435

Gimmicky

What are your thoughts on being “accused“ as a larper?
I heavily denounce all such false allegations. I have been nothing but a positive, active community member. I believe this is an intentional smear campaign being run by my enemies to reduce my chances in the upcoming election. I denounce it and i denounce all those who have spread these egregious falsehoods.
when will u start playing monocolor
now you're just making stuff up. we don't do that "making up a metagame from scratch" stuff around here.
Do you plan on buying faint 's knives?
But of course. Everyone needs a high quality, sharp, durable knife in the kitchen. Especially one that makes a statement.
how much do they even cost
Not enough.
do you listen to glass beach.
Ass Beach tbh. recent album is a really solid 8/10 and the first project is similarly good even if they have basically nothing in common

Gimmicky

recent run of wells have been so... ah... like this... that martin hasn't even bothered asking the ghost question. i find that to be quite revealing.
please rig for someone else next time
have you ever seen a bigfoot?
heh.. they don't want me to tell you if i have or haven't.
have you been to the museum of ice cream?
no but maybe ill go during the summer. will keep you specifically posted.
Have you committed any crimes recently that the police are unaware of?
heh.. they don't want me to tell you if i have or haven't.
When is The Card Game viability rankings coming out
no set date, there hasn't been much user activity to actually gauge what's good aside from a few council games. upcoming projects should hopefully change that, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)