Announcements the well #85 VOTING - a week's worth of thread and definitely not more [winner: nya]

put someone in the well

• TWiTT

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 1LDK

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • TehTayTeh

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Mr.Bossaru

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Da Pizza Man

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • nya

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Gimmickyasitgets

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Pidge

• PQRDG

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • cat

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Neko

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • matte

• sundays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vkhss

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Myzozoa

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
this is still the same series from the summer. please give feedback on improving the well if you want bc it could use some improvement. nominate someone for voting now.

keep in mind:
- you will have 4 days to tag ONE user you want to see thrown into the well
- you will have 4 days to vote, after which i shall decide the winner by stuffing the ballot boxes so i dont end up in it.
- you will have 7 days to interrogate the winner on whatever topic of your desire, including but not limited to questions of actual value

* don’t nom anyone who’s been in or else. wells dont repeat - iykyk. [log here. missing a few]
* if you get nommed but don’t wanna be in then you'll disappoint all of the kids on christmas halloween christmas.
* have fun lol
* if you got some ideas on how to improve the well pls share bc that's why it's been gone for a while as dave and i talked abt it

valid noms:
TWiTT
1LDK
TehTayTeh
Mr.Bossaru
Da Pizza Man
nya
Gimmickyasitgets
Pidge
PQRDG
cat
Neko
matte
sundays
Vkhss

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)