The Unviable Ubers: D-Rank

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
man, it took me some time to understand the concept of this art. but when i got it, i just couldn't stop looking at it. kyogre looks so scared i love it

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Love wreck
What makes this worse is that Deoxys cannot afford to invest in EVs into Speed either due to its HP stat offsetting its defenses so much it needs to invest in those instead.
idk if it was just me being foolish, but this sentence seems it could mean something other than what it does
e.g. "What makes this worse is that Deoxys cannot afford to invest in EVs into Speed either due to its HP stat offsetting its defenses so much it needs to invest in those instead." This obv would mean there's two things
"What makes this worse is that Deoxys cannot afford to invest in EVs into Speed either due to its HP stat offsetting its defenses so much it needs to invest in those instead." What it actually is

(tdp edit: i honestly don't think there's much of a problem here and adding a comma wouldn't work, but if it's confusing i can just reword it into an "as"-clause)

I'm not sure, maybe a comma somewhere, or I'm just being a fool
Palkia old niches in being the biggest pain to switch into ever and being a good Kyogre check fell out of grace pretty fast with the release of ORAS.
*Palkia's (tdp edit: got it, ty)
While it used to be able to spam its high-powered Dragon- and Water-type STAB moves, it simply can't...
* "spam its high-power Dragon- and Water-type STAB moves in BW2, it simply can't..." imo (tdp edit: no to these because high-powered is correct and afaik it was a pain to switch into in dppt as well)
Bug Arceus get the shortest end of the stick possible in both of these categories.
*got/gets (tdp edit: got it, ty)

I still love you wreck :)

Forgot to mention, that art is super cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)