The Ubers Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opponent still hasn't logged in or responded in any way. Things are going to get a bit busy tomorrow/monday, should be able to play though.

EDIT: My opponent finally responded.

activity post, i've never seen W_M
oh, really? activity post? I sent you a VM on 20th. You visited my profile on 21st but you didn't reply me until one hour ago, now you present activity against me... AMAZING!!! but you don't surprise me... we know us.

You have a VM.

Maybe because you claim you were haxed even though you had multiple things go your way and complain about stuff that only makes a difference if you continued to hax even more.

You also complained about losing a speed tie, despite winning every single one apart from that. The RMT shows it wasn't even a speed tie as well, as Zekrom was Adamant and not Jolly.

So yeah, I won.

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
Light The Thunder: "I have a problem with my pc, if we don´t play, take the win" (from a VM he sent me) Just posting this here incase we don't play and it sounds like we probably won't

Maybe because you claim you were haxed even though you had multiple things go your way and complain about stuff that only makes a difference if you continued to hax even more.

You also complained about losing a speed tie, despite winning every single one apart from that. The RMT shows it wasn't even a speed tie as well, as Zekrom was Adamant and not Jolly.

So yeah, I won.
Yes, that was a mistake on my part. However, there were infact no speed ties in either of the games to my knowledge.

I also did not have 'multiple things go my way'. I'd like to hear what you thought these points were.

You won, so I don't even understand why you are bothering to argue with me.

DC.

Eu estou aqui
vmed my opp twice but he never bothered to reply. idk how limited my internet access will be in the next two days since im going on vacations. activity post

1-1 Pokebasket and me. He had to go before the last match. We will do it tomorrow.

1st battle without hax
2nd battle with a lot of hax of my part, but i lost anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)