The Uber Metagame: a Fun "Change of Pace"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame more people don't start with ubers when they first start competitive battling. It actually requires more strategy than OU and actually could shape you into a better future player I believe as every pokemon in your team in ubers is crucial for winning matches teaching you the skill of predicting and using switches effectively.

Kyogre is certainly a force to be reckoned with, but the King of Ubers isn't unstoppable. Its main enemies include Palkia and Latias, comfortably walling its safest attacks to use and dealing massive damage. That's where HabanChomp comes into play. Most people assume all Garchomp are Scarfed. Once it has Swords Danced, they'll likely send out Palkia or Latias to revenge kill. Thanks to Haban Berry though, Garchomp can survive the attack and OHKO with a +2 Outrage. As a result of this, Kyogre will have a much better time tormenting your opponent.
From my experience in todays metagame HabanBerry Garchomp is much less effective. Most people in fear of scarf will never switch Palkia or Latias in and when you use Swords Dance and something like MewTwo or Lugia switches in, your surprise is totally ruined. And if you switch out, smart player know, that you use Haban Berry instead of Yache Berry and from now on will play much more carefully. I found in one of my teams that YacheSDChomp is more effective, even in Ubers and taking those pesky Bulky MewTwo and Lugia which try to Ice Beam you is nice bonus and Garchomp has enough bulk to take Dragon Claw from Support Groudon. And if they're gone, Rock Polish Groudon or DDQuaza may have their fun. SpecsOgre still OHKOes, but it's slower so it's not a problem. It's good combination, but I would still go with Yache Berry, as Haban Berry ended up useless in many situations.

This combination is quite old and some players here know it, but most uber players dislike it as one of those pokemon is in theory quite weak, but it works suprisingly good in Ubers. I use it in one of my teams and it's really effective. Here it is:

Nature: Adamant
Item: Choice Scarf
EVs: 70 HP/ 252 Atk/ 188 Spe
Ability: Vital Spirit
~ Close Combat
~ U-Turn
~ Ice Punch
~ Punishment

Probably the best moveset combination for Primeape. Close Combat is general STAB, which OHKOes pokemon like TTar, 4 HP Dialga and Darkrai in one hit and all of them trouble Latias alot. 88 HP Evs gives Primeape little bulk and guarrantee surviving NP Dark Pulse from Darkrai if you mispredict badly and let Darkrai hit your Primeape. Also thanks to those EVs Primeape can easily handle ExtremeSpeed from MixQuaza and OHKO back with Ice Punch. Those Speed EVS let you outspeed Timid MewTwo, the fastest opponent that you need to outspeed. Running max speed is only worth a shot, if ScarfDialga is troublesome for your team and trying to beat Kyogre is too risky to even think about outspeeding ScarfOgre, as you may mispredict and switch on another version. Punishment is good option to beat CMLati@s and CM Offensive MewTwo in one shot (watch out on bulkier MewTwo) and has it's uses. U-Turn is good scouting move and fast switch on Latias to ruin Kyogres or Groudons fun is really helpfull, but you need to watch out on T-Wave from both of them. Anyway, solid choice and with Latias securing him from many strong special hits even better.

Nature: Timid
Item: Soul Dew
EVs: 112 HP/ 204 SpA/ 192 Spe
~ Calm Mind / Reflect
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Recover
~ Grass Knot / HP Fire

I'm running Reflect as it helps alot in absorbing Pursuit for Latias and Primeape also takes much better things like TTars Crunch or Scizors bug attacks. Also with Reflect Primeape has a chance to survive something like SD Extremespeed from Lucario. Primeape takes with solid comfort those Dark and Bug attacks, which trouble poor Latias. Also Latias handle everything that troubles Primeape like Kyogre or ScarfPalkia, as Latias survives one hit and OHKOes Palkia back with Dragon Pulse. And with help of U-Turn may switch on them before taking hit from them.

i see how primape CAN be useful, but more often than not he will be a liability. He is pretty much a complete liability against stall teams as he cannot break any pokemon and just coming in and u turning will just add up residual damage.

Against offense i can see him being slightly usefull, but once again can be a major liability. Being locked in on CC is begging for rayquaza or GIratina-O to come in and set up. Being locked in on punishment is asking for rayquaza, RP groudon, lucario etc to set up. The same thing applies for ice punch. Once your opponent realizes he is scarved, they can just sacrifice a pokemon and get a free set up.

yeah, I think scarfheracross is better. He has sleep talk for darkrie, and if you run stone edge/megahorn/close combat, you have 2/3 chance of killing darkrie. I've even see some people dropping stone edge for toxic. Take that lugia!

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
[RANT]

A few concerns I've been running into:

- Darkrai and Dark Void: People are being ridiculously predictable with their Dark Voids these days. That is, they usually Dark Void the turn Darkrai is sent out. If you can, try to avoid doing this unless you're in a tight situation. Why? Because you might end up sleeping a scrap Pokemon which probably doesn't hurt them at all. Afterwards, Darkrai can be countered as if it is a regular Poke. However, if you can outpredict this "sleep absorber", Darkrai not only gets +2 with Nasty Plot, but will also leave your opponent in a tight spot as they try to work around Darkrai's boosted Dark Pulses. The ability to control your opponent through mindgames from Dark Void and Nasty Plot is why Darkrai is such a powerful sweeper. He can often pull off multiple Nasty Plots if done correctly.

- Giratina-O and Substitute: Giratina-O may make mmany switches and chunky Substitutes, but I keep seeing people Substitute the first turn they send Giratina-O out. Avoid doing this unless you don't feel like taking chances (especially with Blissey). Without any Leftovers recovery, each Substitute is precious to Giratina-O, so don't waste it to scout, but use it when you feel that you need to. Whether it may be stopping a Thunder Wave from Dialga, Groudon, or even better, using it to get an extra life (that means if you can keep your sub intact after killing one poke. There are situations where you can pull this off), etc, make each Substitutes count. If you need to scout, just throw a Dragon Pulse.
(This situation mainly applies to SubCM Giratina-O. You can use Sub to fool opponents with the physical set, though).

- Lack of players in the ladder: Come on guys :(

[/RANT]

KnightoftheWind said:
EDIT: Ok, how did this end up here? Meh, whatever.
I moved it here. Didn't see the need for a new thread

im actually noticing a ton more players on the ladder these days. Ive probably played around 30 or so matches today with around 10 different players at least. and this was all before 3 in the afternoon.

And you are right Jib, people are throwing around dark void with darkrai like how they throw around swimming gold medals at the olympics. Because of everyone just expecting darkrai to use dark void first turn the following darkrai works VERY, VERY well.

Darkrai @ Dread Plate
Timid, 252 SpA/Spd 4 Def
-Dark Void
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
-Substitute

This set works better with wobb support, but so does everything, so meh. Anyways, the key with this set is knowing when to set it out and time the dark void perfectly. If you predict your opponent will send out some slow pokemon nasty plot or sub first. Then you can use Dark void followed up by either sub or nasty plot (depending on which you use first). Now you have a +2 Darkrai behind a sub. And if this is sent out mid to late game, it is usually game over.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i see how primape CAN be useful, but more often than not he will be a liability. He is pretty much a complete liability against stall teams as he cannot break any pokemon and just coming in and u turning will just add up residual damage.

Against offense i can see him being slightly usefull, but once again can be a major liability. Being locked in on CC is begging for rayquaza or GIratina-O to come in and set up. Being locked in on punishment is asking for rayquaza, RP groudon, lucario etc to set up. The same thing applies for ice punch. Once your opponent realizes he is scarved, they can just sacrifice a pokemon and get a free set up.
this is the same argument against every scarfed pokemon. Something can always set up on the move its locked into.

Also, i prefer that darkrai set with leftovers, so you can make as many subs as possible, and take advantage of turns when the opponent is asleep to recover health.

I moved it here. Didn't see the need for a new thread
The main reason I made it into a new thread is that the other combo threads are very useful tools for new players, to help with team building. Having a combo thread for Ubers has the potential to improve Uber team building and can possibly cause an increase in Ubers players.

Shame more people don't start with ubers when they first start competitive battling. It actually requires more strategy than OU and actually could shape you into a better future player I believe as every pokemon in your team in ubers is crucial for winning matches teaching you the skill of predicting and using switches effectively.
People say this about every tier, and also about doubles. I don't think it convinces anybody though.

In my opinion, I think this is entirely true. Before I got into Ubers, I was struggling in OU to check every single threat of a Pokemon, while still trying to be original and stray away from the extremely overused (I was a bit of a new player). Ubers not only has some cool legendary Pokemon, but fewer threatening Pokemon to actually check off a standard list. I started out with Stall, because I thought checking Pokemon would be entirely easy (although this is not the case) and that stalling would be the best option, as the fast paced metagame causes a lot of switches, and can buy time to set up Toxic Spikes. However, as I went on I learned that there are many threats that can threaten Stall teams themselves, and the fact it's somewhat difficult to avoid having three Pokeon weak to Bug or Dark.

Next up I had a lot of fun using offensive oriented Pokemon, especially with Extremespeed or U-Turn. The pace of the battle is almost always fast, and sometimes relies on sheer prediction or hax. I think this can be a better way to reveal to yourself a more efficient way to understand how to better check threats, and what could or could not happen when making any kind of team. If someone catches your Palkia on a Spacial Rend with Wobbuffet, then sets up Darkrai to set up and sweep, you're definatly going to be thinking of diffferent ways to avoid this.

Basically, what I'm trying to say, is that if you're bored of OU (and I know I was) that Ubers is the cooler and more fast paced choice to play. Also, taking a little break is always good from OU, as Ubers (for me) helped me a lot with team building in general.

edit: I was rambling, and wasn't even original to the quoted subject, sorry about that.

Actually the best Darkrai IMO is probably Scarfrai. It gives Darkrai incredible speed outspeeding everything in the uber metagame perhaps not Deoxys-S but I will check that. It packs so much speed and a big movepool give's it some really nice movesets and it has saved my arse on soo many occasions.

Oh and aerouille well actually you can't really say the same for OU because yes each pokemon is important but in ubers the importance is multiplied by like 2 is it not? As that one pokemon could be your only check for something that could potentially sweep your team whereas in OU if you lose your check there's usually a pokemon in your team which resists or has enough bulk to take a hit from 'said' pokemon whereas in ubers the offensive power is far greater and harder to counter like a rayquaza with SD up or DD packing Outrage and extremespeed.

Jibaku

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Choiced ghost attacks are rare

Linoone won't work in Ubers? Wanna know why? Here are some damage calcs

+6 ES Silk Scarf Adamant ES vs 404 HP / 397 Def Groudon:
(271, 276, 279, 282, 285, 288, 291, 294, 298, 301, 304, 307, 310, 313, 316, 321)

79% maximum

+6 ES Silk Scarf Adamant ES vs 341 HP / 276 Def Dialga (Scarf Dialga):
(195, 198, 200, 203, 205, 207, 210, 212, 214, 216, 219, 221, 223, 225, 228, 231)

67.5% maximum

+6 Shadow Claw vs 503 HP / 372 Def Giratina
(282, 286, 290, 292, 296, 300, 302, 306, 310, 312, 316, 320, 322, 326, 330, 334)

66% maximum

+6 Adamant Silk Scarf Return vs 354 HP / 316 Def Forretress
(216, 219, 222, 225, 227, 229, 232, 234, 237, 240, 242, 245, 247, 250, 252, 255)

72% maximum

That's just a glimpse into the calcs. Without Silk Scarf Linoone fails to OHKO Defensive Kyogre and Wobbuffet too, as well as failing to OHKO Lugia after SR damage.

Also, let's not forget these threats
- Bullet Punch Scizor (it will survive ES)
- Jolly ES Rayquaza (if you decide to go for Silk Scarf)
- ES Deoxys-A
- Bullet Punch Metagross. Also Earthquake can mess up Dig.
- Scarf Palkia (for non Extremespeed versions)

Linoone also has troubles coming in. Lucario and Rayquaza could use their resistances to switch in without resorting to Wobbuffet

im actually noticing a ton more players on the ladder these days. Ive probably played around 30 or so matches today with around 10 different players at least. and this was all before 3 in the afternoon.

And you are right Jib, people are throwing around dark void with darkrai like how they throw around swimming gold medals at the olympics. Because of everyone just expecting darkrai to use dark void first turn the following darkrai works VERY, VERY well.

Darkrai @ Dread Plate
Timid, 252 SpA/Spd 4 Def
-Dark Void
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
-Substitute

This set works better with wobb support, but so does everything, so meh. Anyways, the key with this set is knowing when to set it out and time the dark void perfectly. If you predict your opponent will send out some slow pokemon nasty plot or sub first. Then you can use Dark void followed up by either sub or nasty plot (depending on which you use first). Now you have a +2 Darkrai behind a sub. And if this is sent out mid to late game, it is usually game over.
I ran a similar set with leftovers and calm mind befor eplatinum. Since that was before darkrie got nasty plot, I felt like one calm mind wasn't enough to sweep. That thing is surprisingly bulky and can usually sweep with three calm minds once everything faster is gone.

Darkrai @ Dread Plate
Timid, 252 SpA/Spd 4 Def
-Dark Void
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
-Substitute

Have you tried Salac Berry?

no, but the problem with this darkrai is not really speed, as i use a wobbofet to trap and kill choice scarf pokemon. The problem is prioriry, as ES, BP and other random priority attacks usually kill darkrai if hes down at 25%. Plus, darkrai likes the 20% boost in power so he can 2HKO blissey after 2 nasty plots, or OHKO defensive groudons after 1 nasty plot

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Choiced ghost attacks are rare

Linoone won't work in Ubers? Wanna know why? Here are some damage calcs

+6 ES Silk Scarf Adamant ES vs 404 HP / 397 Def Groudon:
(271, 276, 279, 282, 285, 288, 291, 294, 298, 301, 304, 307, 310, 313, 316, 321)

79% maximum

+6 ES Silk Scarf Adamant ES vs 341 HP / 276 Def Dialga (Scarf Dialga):
(195, 198, 200, 203, 205, 207, 210, 212, 214, 216, 219, 221, 223, 225, 228, 231)

67.5% maximum

+6 Shadow Claw vs 503 HP / 372 Def Giratina
(282, 286, 290, 292, 296, 300, 302, 306, 310, 312, 316, 320, 322, 326, 330, 334)

66% maximum

+6 Adamant Silk Scarf Return vs 354 HP / 316 Def Forretress
(216, 219, 222, 225, 227, 229, 232, 234, 237, 240, 242, 245, 247, 250, 252, 255)

72% maximum

That's just a glimpse into the calcs. Without Silk Scarf Linoone fails to OHKO Defensive Kyogre and Wobbuffet too, as well as failing to OHKO Lugia after SR damage.

Also, let's not forget these threats
- Bullet Punch Scizor (it will survive ES)
- Jolly ES Rayquaza (if you decide to go for Silk Scarf)
- ES Deoxys-A
- Bullet Punch Metagross. Also Earthquake can mess up Dig.
- Scarf Palkia (for non Extremespeed versions)

Linoone also has troubles coming in. Lucario and Rayquaza could use their resistances to switch in without resorting to Wobbuffet
Actually, I'm using a Linoone(Belly Drum/Extremespeed/Shadow Claw/Return) in ubers and it can work sometimes. With Woboffet to lock something into Shadow Ball or a stat up move and Latios with dual screen and Memento I were able to set belly drum several times. Of course a failed to sweep a lot of times with things like Dialga or Forestress totally walling it. But against offensive teams it can sweep an entire team. Also, even being a gimmick, sweeping a uber team with Linoone is a lot of fun. =)

Actually, I'm using a Linoone(Belly Drum/Extremespeed/Shadow Claw/Return) in ubers and it can work sometimes. With Woboffet to lock something into Shadow Ball or a stat up move and Latios with dual screen and Memento I were able to set belly drum several times. Of course a failed to sweep a lot of times with things like Dialga or Forestress totally walling it. But against offensive teams it can sweep an entire team. Also, even being a gimmick, sweeping a uber team with Linoone is a lot of fun. =)
Linoone is fail in ubers just look at the damage calcs +6 STAB 80 Base and 20% boost Item and it still cant OHKO that Groudon. Man I feel sorry for that pokemon.

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
Return can OHKO some Groudon after SR + 1 layer of spikes damage. I can post some logs later of Linoone sweeps in ubers.

Jibaku

Okay remember that Last Resort only works if you've used all the other moves. That is going to be so much worse. You've now lost to anything that's not Psychic and can survive a Shadow Claw. Congratulations.

At least your original set posed some sort of threat but this is trash

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
Here some examples of Linoone sweeping in ubers:

Code:
Latios used Memento.
Lugia's attack was harshly lowered.
Lugia's special attack was harshly lowered.
Pirika's Latios fainted.
Lugia used Ice Beam.
But there was no target!
The rain continues to fall.
Lugia's leftovers restored its health a little!
Lugia restored 6% of its health.
---
Pirika switched in Linoone (lvl 100 Linoone ?).
Pokemon Winner switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre).
Kyogre's Drizzle caused a storm!
Pointed stones dug into Kyogre.
Kyogre lost 12% of its health.
Linoone used Belly Drum.
Linoone lost 50% of its health.
Linoone's attack was raised.
Linoone's light screen wore off!
Linoone's Salac Berry raised its speed!
---
Linoone used Extremespeed.
Kyogre lost 59% of its health.
Pokemon Winner's Kyogre fainted.
---
Pokemon Winner switched in Lugia (lvl 100 Lugia).
Lugia is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Lugia.
Lugia lost 25% of its health.
Lugia lost 33% of its health.
Pokemon Winner's Lugia fainted.
---
Pokemon Winner switched in Palkia (lvl 100 Palkia).
Palkia is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Palkia.
Palkia lost 12% of its health.
Palkia lost 88% of its health.
Pokemon Winner's Palkia fainted.
---
Pokemon Winner switched in Garchomp (lvl 100 Garchomp ?).
Pointed stones dug into Garchomp.
Garchomp lost 6% of its health.
Garchomp lost 94% of its health.
Pokemon Winner's Garchomp fainted.
---
Pokemon Winner switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
Pointed stones dug into Rayquaza.
Rayquaza lost 25% of its health.
Rayquaza lost 75% of its health.
Pokemon Winner's Rayquaza fainted.
Pirika wins!
Code:
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Linoone lost 20% of its health.
---
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Linoone lost 21% of its health.
Linoone used Belly Drum.
Deoxys-f's encore ended.
---
Deoxys-f lost 0% of its health.
-Miley Cyrus-'s Deoxys-f fainted.
---
-Miley Cyrus- switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
-Miley Cyrus-'s Rayquaza fainted.
---
-Miley Cyrus- switched in Groudon (lvl 100 Groudon).
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The sun began to shine!
Pointed stones dug into Groudon.
Groudon lost 6% of its health.
Linoone used Return.
Groudon lost 94% of its health.
-Miley Cyrus-'s Groudon fainted.
The sun continues to shine.
---
-Miley Cyrus- switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre).
The sun faded.
Rain began to fall!
Linoone used Return.
Kyogre lost 88% of its health.
-Miley Cyrus-'s Kyogre fainted.
---
-Miley Cyrus- switched in Palkia (lvl 100 Palkia).
Linoone used Return.
-Miley Cyrus-'s Palkia fainted.
---
-Miley Cyrus- has left the room.
Pirika wins!

Jibaku

First log:
Linoone sweep could have been avoided by Lugia Whirlwinding away, or using Reflect, unless Lugia is Encored (which brings me to why is the opponent keeping an Encored Lugia in)?

Second log:
What in the world happened? How exactly did Deoxys-A pull off such low damage. Perhaps by Reflect/Memento but then again how did you manage to set it up that far without Deoxys-A switching away due tp Encore to clear its drops? DId Deoxys-A not have Extremespeed? (which would've ended your sweep before it began).

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
About the second log: I locked Deoxis-a with Woboffet and started to use charm until it reaches -6 atk.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
About the second log: I locked Deoxis-a with Woboffet and started to use charm until it reaches -6 atk.

First of all, when you sent Wobbuffet in, why did he use Ice Punch? Wasn't there a better move he could've used, like Shadow Ball? Secondly, why would he keep Deoxys-a in on your Linoone and continue to Ice Punch rather than switch out to something better? Your opponent didn't seem too smart, and I can't really see how Linoone can work in Ubers.

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
Here the entire log:

Code:
-Miley Cyrus- sent out Deoxys-f (lvl 100 Deoxys-f).
Pirika sent out Deoxys-e (lvl 100 Deoxys-e).
Deoxys-e is exerting its pressure!
Deoxys-f is exerting its pressure!
Deoxys-e used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Deoxys-e lost 58% of its health.
---
Deoxys-f used Extremespeed.
Deoxys-e lost 42% of its health.
Pirika's Deoxys-e fainted.
---
Pirika switched in Latios (lvl 100 Latios ?).
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
It's super effective!
Latios lost 97% of its health.
Latios used Dragon Pulse.
Deoxys-f lost 100% of its health.
Deoxys-f hung on using its Focus Sash!
---
Deoxys-f used Extremespeed.
Latios lost 3% of its health.
Pirika's Latios fainted.
---
Pirika switched in Wobbuffet (lvl 100 Wobbuffet ?).
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Wobbuffet lost 26% of its health.
Wobbuffet used Encore.
Deoxys-f got an encore!
Wobbuffet's leftovers restored its health a little!
Wobbuffet restored 6% of its health.
---
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Wobbuffet lost 28% of its health.
Wobbuffet used Charm.
Deoxys-f's attack was harshly lowered.
---
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Wobbuffet lost 14% of its health.
Wobbuffet used Charm.
Deoxys-f's attack was harshly lowered.
---
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Wobbuffet lost 9% of its health.
Wobbuffet was frozen solid!
Wobbuffet is frozen solid!
---
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Linoone lost 20% of its health.
---
Deoxys-f used Ice Punch.
Linoone lost 21% of its health.
Linoone used Belly Drum.
Deoxys-f's encore ended.
---
Deoxys-f lost 0% of its health.
-Miley Cyrus-'s Deoxys-f fainted.
---
-Miley Cyrus- switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
-Miley Cyrus-'s Rayquaza fainted.
---
-Miley Cyrus- switched in Groudon (lvl 100 Groudon).
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The sun began to shine!
Pointed stones dug into Groudon.
Groudon lost 6% of its health.
Linoone used Return.
Groudon lost 94% of its health.
-Miley Cyrus-'s Groudon fainted.
The sun continues to shine.
---
-Miley Cyrus- switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre).
The sun faded.
Rain began to fall!
Linoone used Return.
Kyogre lost 88% of its health.
-Miley Cyrus-'s Kyogre fainted.
---
-Miley Cyrus- switched in Palkia (lvl 100 Palkia).
Linoone used Return.
-Miley Cyrus-'s Palkia fainted.
---
-Miley Cyrus- has left the room.
Pirika wins!
But yes, keeping Deoxis locked with -6 atk isn't very smart, but anyway he would need to switch and I would be able to activate Belly Drum. I'm not saying tha Linoone can work well in ubers, but it's not so difficult to set up belly drum and sometimes it's possible to sweep uber teams with Linoone (What is quite fun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)