The Tournament of Thieves - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I saw quite a few people using heroes.

Too bad that guy didn't use all of gyarados's EVs :P.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmm, all this time and the last I've heard from ~Nauar~ was a PM on April 21st. Has anyone seen him at all?

hey darkie guess what

you are a noob your team sucks

lost to bloodcross because darkie doesnt know how to handle common threats :(

edit: gg
Speaking of noob teams that overlook common threats like CBTar: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53659

I'm just joking, I did like the team but the CBTar problem was slightly annoying when I tested it. It was a good team to use, I almost used the IPL stall team as well, but I guessed most people would go with all-out offense or full blown stall and went the middle ground with a pretty balanced team that I figured could compete against either effectively. Some of the teams I looked at using were "offensive" but I couldn't realistically see beating a well played/built stall team. I definitely appreciate CBMence a lot more than I used to after using your team, he wrecks offensive and stall teams if used well

received the pm of snorlax ( i dunno why he says "another" though ), I hope we'll get this done soon.

Celebi_trainer_ice and I have made an attempt to complete our match, but problems on his end prevented us from battling today, so we are, hopefully, going to battle tomorrow.

Posting to confirm I beat Alive 3-0 in a very haxy game, he's just too nice to complain. Sending log now.

won against metanite in a good match, though I kind of just fumbled around like an idiot for the first two thirds, lol. gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)