Project The Top 10 Titans of the 1v1 Metagame (Voting for #10 Titan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my oppinion, Charizard is one of the most influential mons in the 1v1 current meta. Not just because of the current stats advantages of the X form which is actually broken, but because of the fact that it affects the creation of every team. You have to take in consideration both zards x and y if you are against a person that has it on their team and u have never battled them before. I don't have any information aout the state of the meta before it coming out. Just wanted to point out how broken it is. dont ban it though

Okay, cycle 1 voting is done, and Kyurem-Black wins with 14 votes out of the 23 votes that came in

Start voting for Cycle 2, and from this cycle, Marshadow is off the list to get voted for its all-too brief stay in the meta.. This cycle will go on till the 21st of September 2019.

My vote goes for Tapu Koko.

Charizard definitely represents 1v1 after kyube. Two forms force opponents to guess with only a bit of luck based on reading its partners. If I could only vote on one, it would be charx. sorry chary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)