The time to fight is now! Ready the cannons! (cannon cup round 1)

Should we extend the time to battle untill monday?

• Yes, Christmas has been making pokemon time become rather slim

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • NO! I want to get my battles done ASAP!

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harro and I are trying to get our battle done, but this damn wifi wont let us do it!
just letting you know =/

Pablo and I have been in touch, but Wifi is a bitch so we couldn't get our battle done today, even though we spent about 3 hours trying. Just an update.

Destroyer isn't answering. And I'm flying today in a couple of hours. That combined with jetlag means deadline. I don't know who you'd want to give the win but I certainly can't play anymore.

I hope wifi will work for us tomorrow =/
*hopes* If it doesn't... I don't know what's going to happen tbh...

Pablo and I have been in touch, but Wifi is a bitch so we couldn't get our battle done today, even though we spent about 3 hours trying. Just an update.
That's just not a good sign...

I pm'd LonelyNess a sceoned time today. But he completely ignored me.
I don't know what to tell you... I've sent him a threatening pm already. xD

Destroyer isn't answering. And I'm flying today in a couple of hours. That combined with jetlag means deadline. I don't know who you'd want to give the win but I certainly can't play anymore.
Obviously you can't help that, so I'll just try to find a substitute I guess, and myabe the match can be completed.

Guys, since my opponent didn't show up... yeah, what should I do? '_'
I'll see if I can get a sub for you too... r____r

I was going to find someone to replace you, but i guess we could just have destroyer advance in the round, but what would stop him from not completing his match in the next round? Hmm...

I was going to find someone to replace you, but i guess we could just have destroyer advance in the round, but what would stop him from not completing his match in the next round? Hmm...
lol you're getting it the wrong way. tirsus has made the effort to battle, and he only wont be available to battle for a short period of time, not for the duration of the whole tournament, so he should be awarded the win in case the deadline isn't met, and a sub should be found for Destroyer or whoever it is he is facing. Maybe you could even switch pairings with R2 and me, and Tirsus and Destroyer, as R2 and me weren't able to even see each other online last night.

If Tirsus was ok, and this is the first Round and your pairings weren't even "random" lol, I would be willing to battle Tirsus right now if he can, and then have R2 try and battle Destroyer, which if the battle doesn't take place, R2 wins cause he's been more active than Destroyer.

EDIT: Fuck nevermind, Tirsus left just now =/.

Wi-Fi has actually been working today, so Me and Jigo should be able to get out battle done.
Cool beans.

lol you're getting it the wrong way. tirsus has made the effort to battle, and he only wont be available to battle for a short period of time, not for the duration of the whole tournament, so he should be awarded the win in case the deadline isn't met, and a sub should be found for Destroyer or whoever it is he is facing. Maybe you could even switch pairings with R2 and me, and Tirsus and Destroyer, as R2 and me weren't able to even see each other online last night.

If Tirsus was ok, and this is the first Round and your pairings weren't even "random" lol, I would be willing to battle Tirsus right now if he can, and then have R2 try and battle Destroyer, which if the battle doesn't take place, R2 wins cause he's been more active than Destroyer.
Ok, I guess I'll do that. I had gotten the impression that Tirsus was going to have to quit the tourney period, my mistake. Anyhow, now the pairings will read Pablo vs. Tirsus and Destroyer123 vs. R2.

EDIT: ok... so what is it you want me to do Pablo? Change it or not?

Yeah they would look like that, but seeing how tirsus has left, unless he comes back soon then there is no point in changing the pairings.

If he does come back soon and we get the battle done between me and him, then yeah change the pairings to that, if not then keep them as they were and R2 and me will try again today hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)