The Team that gets all the girls (I wish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats up guys, Steakburgers here and im just looking to ask about this team I made, tips would be gladly appreciated, as will dude your team sucks comments

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Will-O-Wisp

Gardevoir is one of my favorite pokemon because of one reason. The fact that unlike alakazam, she can actually take maybe one/two hits and dish them right back out. She's the star of this team, the girl that makes the boy's scream, Gardevoir. Oh and the steel coverage is very good too.

Krookodile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Atk
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Everytime I see Krookodile I try to make a noise i think it would make, and it usually ends in my mom running to make sure im not choking on some food. Defensive Krook helps out gardevoir alot, and its not too bad at surviving a few hits either. May not be one of the best intimidate users out there (sheds tear at lando-t) but it can still find it's niche. Oh and if anyone can accurately do the noise, tell me and ill give you a coupon for a free steakburger

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

What can be said about rotom-w that hasn't been said already. Let me run through them. THAT THINGS FFING ANNOYING, BAN ROTOM ITS BAD FOR THE METAGAME, IF I HAD A CHOICE BETWEEN SWAGGER, ROTOM, AND DRINKING BLEACH, I WOULD PICK BOTH BEFORE ROTOM!!!! But all in all, rotom does its job perfectly and thats all you want it to do, unless it starts needing coins like a real washer, then we might have some probs

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 232 Def / 252 HP / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog
- Whirlwind

Skarmory deserves so much more love, like if Skarm was juliet, and I was romeo, i would totally sing to skarmory a song about physical attackers and how skarmory just eats them up no problem. I have a Stealth rocker in Krook, so i didn't think putting it on skarm would be wise, so i turned skarm into a defogger so when its eating hits and can also cause accidents with extreme fog

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Sacred Sword
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

This thing. This amazing thing. Outspeeds Charizard-y, Hits hard like 4 taco bell burritos, and doesn't need any setting up at all to do extreme damage. I would say send terrakion to ubers, but i love it where it is right now, on my team wrecking foo's

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Infestation

This one might be sort of a head scratcher. I needed sort of a special wall, and well, goodra can do so. It can debuff pokemon who dare to lay a finger on it, cover multiple types with its movepool, and if you really love a pokemon so much you want it to stay, go ahead and use infestation, and get to know each other better.

Thats all for my team, and uh if theres anything i can do to fix it, i'd be one happy burger.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)